Thread: crazy transgender walks into 7/11 with axe and starts hacking peeps (video)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

crazy transgender walks into 7/11 with axe and starts hacking peeps (video)

video looks like something from a horror movie.

since it happened in australia and it involves a transgender i guess us outlets don't really care.

these are the peeps that want to use the ladies room and pee next to your 8yr old daughter, and with as legislature fought for them to do it.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...b0c2531dd0e919

Name:  tgen.png
Views: 445
Size:  284.4 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-31-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    tranny drummer with an axe attacks people named rimmer, hacker and redwood

Name:  3f49TWR.gif
Views: 439
Size:  4.83 MB

Load Metric
    maybe the MSM isnt covering it because its an 8 month old story.

no, youre probably right, its a vast leftist conspiracy to keep the bible out of school or something.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    shit i thought he was talking about simulation theory
    i mean really rimmer, hacker and redwood

read between the lines people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

no, youre probably right, its a vast leftist conspiracy to keep the bible out of school or something.
    yo mad bro...eat anutta jelly roll to offset the saltiness

he was only just sentenced last week to 9 years, which means , what? 4/5 wit good behavior?

Name:  9987162-1x1-340x340.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  21.7 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-31-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yo mad bro...eat anutta jelly roll to offset the saltiness

he was only just sentenced last week to 9 years, which means , what? 4/5 wit good behavior?

Name:  9987162-1x1-340x340.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  21.7 KB
    This happened in Australia - who the fuck knows?

Go back to sniveling in your global poker must be rigged thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This does bring up a question many are afraid to talk about.

Is transgenderism actually a mental disorder?

I believe most transgender people are this way from birth -- something about their brain tells them that they're the other gender. I still don't support child transgenders because there's many cases of kids feeling this way and then later growing out of it, but I do believe that most transgender people feel incredibly at odds with their birth gender, to the point where it makes them depressed.

However, I feel that in recent times, this has simply been validated as normal, and in fact it becomes a sin to even speak of a mental disorder.

There's no stigma to saying a person who thinks they're an alien, dog, or chair has a mental disorder, but somehow saying that about someone believing they're the other gender is intolerant.

I do wonder if incidents like this one and the Game Stop "Ma'am" meltdown last month are indicative of a greater mental illness which rides along with the gender dysphoria.

I also wonder if the hormones these men use to transition could be causing mental illness side effects, but again, nobody wants to talk about that.

Load Metric
    Is conservatism a mental disorder?

Comments

RS_: You misspelled liberalism. And yes, liberalism is a disease.

Load Metric
    Of course transgenderism is a mental disorder. That’s just a given. Their brain is telling them they are the opposite gender of what they “are”. That of course doesn’t mean they are any “less” human or should be looked down upon. Just like how you shouldn’t make fun of someone with Down syndrome or cerebral palsy to their face. It’s not like people can decide to have a mental or physical disorder.

If someone wants to cut off their dick and a glue on a vageen, go ahead. As far as the age of “consent” for that shit, I really don’t know. On one hand, you got little shit kids who treat it like a fad and may make a terrible life decision (because kids are literally retarded). On the other hand, if the kid really truly believes it’s the other gender (like, objectively, not in the fad kinda way), then it’s also kinda wonky to say, “Nah bro, you gotta wait till you’re 16 or 18 before you replace your peen with a vageen.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Of course transgenderism is a mental disorder. That’s just a given. Their brain is telling them they are the opposite gender of what they “are”. That of course doesn’t mean they are any “less” human or should be looked down upon. Just like how you shouldn’t make fun of someone with Down syndrome or cerebral palsy to their face. It’s not like people can decide to have a mental or physical disorder.

If someone wants to cut off their dick and a glue on a vageen, go ahead. As far as the age of “consent” for that shit, I really don’t know. On one hand, you got little shit kids who treat it like a fad and may make a terrible life decision (because kids are literally retarded). On the other hand, if the kid really truly believes it’s the other gender (like, objectively, not in the fad kinda way), then it’s also kinda wonky to say, “Nah bro, you gotta wait till you’re 16 or 18 before you replace your peen with a vageen.”
    The problem is that kids go through phases, whereas adults are much more stable.

For example, I knew some female tomboys in school who seemed destined to be butch lesbians. Some did become butch lesbians. However, more than one completely reversed course, and not only married men, but looked very feminine. They completely turned around. (For the record, nobody was "out" as gay or lesbian in high school in the '80s, so I don't know what sexual preference they felt they had at the time.)

There are also documented cases of kids wanting to transition, only to regret it and change their minds a few years later.

I think one should be in adulthood -- at least 18 -- before making such a decision, especially because of the dire consequences it can have (sterilization for males, for example).

Load Metric
    I think its a mental disorder on the same level as body integrity dysphoria.

I still wonder how confusing it would be to try to explain to someone from America 200 years ago how in 2019 gender is "fluid" and you can change your gender on a whim, yet race is static and you will be mocked by everyone if you try to identify as a different race.

Load Metric
    I think it’s like 95% mental disorder and maybe 5% legit innersex birth conditions but that’s total conjecture. The most vocal fall in the 95%. Generally those born with some innersex condition are just trying to pick a side and get straightened out rather than vocal advocates.

I’m no scientist but I have never seen any conclusive scientific paper or article that points to it being settled science, but then again, I fully believe kids are born gay just from my growing up with kids who just seemed gay from the outset and they ended up being gay in adulthood at like 48/50 ratio.

I’ve see twin studies and things of that nature try to prove both homosexuality and transgender and they are really vague brain scan type shit.

I mean, I never have given a fuck either way. Gay guys are often fit gym rats with good taste in clothes and and culture and they contribute a lot to society and art while not popping out six kids, while lesbians are rarely women that I think to myself if she was only straight, so I’m pro gay because in the end it’s all about me. I like the trade off. Less competitor among fit cultured men for the limited women worth actually banging.

To me, when you talk about science being definitive on any of this shit, I view it like if you set up a hundred brain mris on a board, coupled with extensive bloodwork and hormone panels, can any expert guess with any certainty who will be gay or transgender?

As someone who really doesn’t care, votes in the direction that benefits their cause anyway, is a live and let live person, I’d be easily swayed by any expert who could do that at even three times the odds of random chance. You wouldn’t need to nail every case, just show me you can guess at a significantly higher rate than me flinging darts at 100 MRIs and getting lucky occasionally and I’ll be a believer. . If I lay out a 100 mris of people with arachnoid cysts on the right temporal fossa, every doc is hitting close to a 100%. To me, that’s scienctific proof.

I truly don’t care about bathrooms and all the scare shit. I don’t give a fuck if you’re convinced you’re a unicorn and want a horn implanted, but until you can show me something definitive, or I anecdotally have seen kids I believed were unicorns from birth, I’m just putting my chips on mental illness as far as TG. I know there’s a mental health epidemic going on, people are off in a variety of ways, so I’m betting on that before some naturally occurring medical malady.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    tranny drummer with an axe attacks people named rimmer, hacker and redwood

Name:  3f49TWR.gif
Views: 439
Size:  4.83 MB
    nice pickup..lol

Load Metric
    If someone wants to cut off their dick and a glue on a vageen, go ahead.
    thats not how tranny pussy works, you should watch the spanish movie the skin i live in
    antonio banderas kidnaps the guy that raped his daughter and turns him into a woman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    If someone wants to cut off their dick and a glue on a vageen, go ahead.
    thats not how tranny pussy works, you should watch the spanish movie the skin i live in
    antonio banderas kidnaps the guy that raped his daughter and turns him into a woman

Thread Information