Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever mistake you for someone famous?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Anyone ever mistake you for someone famous?

My brother has signed autographs for people insisting that he was Nicolas Cage....he does have a similar forehead and eyebrows...

I’ve never signed an autograph but went to a restaurant once and some young kid was freaking me out by staring at me the entire meal, I got up to take a piss and he followed me into the bathroom....entire time I am thinking WTF is going on with this kid. He comes in the bathroom and says, “you’re Tim Hudson!!!”

He was so excited I wish I could have lied and said I was...but instead I blurted out, “I wish”....he was crushed...

People see and hear what they want to see and hear...I look almost nothing like the guy

Name:  98630AC7-BAB5-419D-A588-3242B75D4B43.jpeg
Views: 345
Size:  53.5 KB

Load Metric
    I got mistaken for somebody that robbed a liquor store.........not the infamy I'm looking for...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Never been mistaken for any celebrity, but when I was much younger (probably like 17-23), girls sometimes told me I looked like "Ferris Bueller". I found that whenever they told me this, it was meant as a compliment, and that they were attracted to me, so I was always happy to hear it.

Wasn't something I got all the time, but I heard it independently from a bunch of different girls during those years. Once I got a little older, those comparisons completely stopped.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know if this is true for most but I know more famous people than I know people
    who look like famous people......except the Chinese........they don't have famous people

Load Metric
    I THOUGHT I was mistaken for a pro athlete once.

I was in line at an ice cream place and a couple guys in front of me and a kid kept looking back at me and smiling nervously. They were a little short and smaller so they were kind of "looking up to me".

Eventually before we order the one guy turns to me and makes a swinging motion with his hands and says " excuse me but do you play ball?"

I smiled and said why is that and he says you look like Eric so and so and I was honest and said no no not me I'm a football guy.

He says ok sorry and before he turns back around I say " hey what team is Eric on again?"

He smiles and says "Oh I used to play soft-ball with Eric during the summer"

I said oh ok take care and as I walked to my car the reality I was mistaken for a soft ball player in some beer league set in.

I died a little that day.

Load Metric
    Rick Rubin.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Like a mini Rick Rubin?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I have been told on more than 10 occasions that I look like “The Rock”.

Probably more accurate to say I look like the rock after he skipped the gym for 3 months and ate nothing but pizza.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Several years ago (of course when i was younger and thinner) a couple of my good friends would say I looked like Eric Estrada. If we gathered the boys to go out on the town, sooner or later i would hear the occasional "meet my buddy Eric Estrada" when i was introduced to anyone. I didn't think I really looked like him but I took it in stride. Then one time I wasn't even out with any of them and when walking up to the bar, this good looking girl says "oh my god, its Eric Estrada!". No shit...I was floored. She definitely didn't know my friends or anything so i know it wasn't a setup. We ended up hitting it off - the bar had a 50/50 shake of the day. The potential take was at $450. We both had already had a few and were talking for a while. I say, "hey, how about this, if I win the shake of the day, Eric is taking you home tonight". She says hell yeah! As you can probably guess, I ended up hitting it and the rest is history as I later made cum drops in her belly button.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Never been mistaken for any celebrity, but when I was much younger (probably like 17-23), girls sometimes told me I looked like "Ferris Bueller". I found that whenever they told me this, it was meant as a compliment, and that they were attracted to me, so I was always happy to hear it.

Wasn't something I got all the time, but I heard it independently from a bunch of different girls during those years. Once I got a little older, those comparisons completely stopped.
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Michael Jai White

Load Metric
    George Conway

Comments

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When I was younger people would semi-seriously ask me if I was Jesse eiseberg, except most people didn’t know who he was other than playing Zuckerberg, so they would ask if I was the Facebook guy.

A lot of it was the hair, and as we have aged and hair has thinnned (me more than him) neither of us can rock the curly hair anymore, so the resemblance has dimmed and it doesn’t happen much anymore.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've been told I look a lot like Adam Levine.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: No buddy Adam Levine looks like you

duped_samaritan: whoah
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Snake Plissken

Name:  8355B0D0-83D3-4E1A-8B5C-70F19ECE4C02.jpeg
Views: 253
Size:  7.8 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    m
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Mintjewlips: I'll stop posting when you join your mother in hell and satan making you watch her get fucked in her ass or whatever is left of it
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    I feel like I've posted this answer b4...

Never mistaken, but ive heard comparisons to nfl QBs.

When in my mid 20s a handful of people told me I looked like Troy Aikman. This take was uncommon, but those who perceived it insisted it to be true.

Sometime around 2006/07 (mid 30s) I worked for a large construction firm out of Pennsylvania. Most of the managers and foremen lived in Philly, worshipped the Eagles obv, AND were of Mexican descent. All of these guys thought I resembled Jeff Garcia, then Eagles' QB. For roughly six months I answered to the call "Gringo Garcia ".

Most recently (mid 40s) i was told I'm the spitting image of Frederick Law Olmsted.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  me.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  132.8 KB
    people think i look like the rock, pic is me a few days ago

Load Metric
    Corky from life goes on here. I wear it as a badge of honor. And pockles. He's famous too.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That’s funny because until I was maybe 23 I was often asked if I was the guy that played Cameron in Ferris Buellers Day Off.

Thread Information