Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He is also refusing to give his phone to police, likely bc it has proof of the planning of the hoax ...

Load Metric
    yo jussie j it is time to start saying you are bipolar and disappear for treatment until this blows over

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the fact that we have to turn to twitter, breitbart, the national review online or other right-leaning sites to hear this news is a little embarrassing but i think the MSM will have to be reporting this soon

i suspect the chicago police won't let this go so easily, short of the mayor getting involved

no one wants to be the person saying 'maybe this is a mentally ill person looking for attention' and then be proven wrong.

im more confused by the volume of politicians looking to lay this at trump's door. but sometimes i forget that a lot of them literally arent old enough to remember tawana brawley.
    they don't need to make conclusions, but only report the news that both jussie and his manager refuse to turn over their phones. it is newsworthy

i suspect if ben shapiro (or any other republican) claimed he was attacked by antifa but refused to cooperate with police, there would be a lot more coverage of it

Load Metric
    It's the alchemy of social engineering, once you get it, the veil of illusion is lifted....

Honestly, I dont blame him, or people like him.

He is part of the other 99% of people who's perception of the world is molded by the corporate run media, on either side of the polarized spectrum of reality.

I'm sure in his mind, the world is under assault by hatred and homophobia, and to him, the end justifies the means.

The irony in such logic is that the similarities between his percieved world view and the percieved world view of a "MAGA" Supporter, are not that different at the macro level, sort of like one mans terrorist is another mans hero.

All this is fueled, and has been fueled by news sites and corporations. We don't need to draw out any other nefarious plot other that the most obvious one.....money.....

I guess these things only work out if they're successful, it obviously failed, which that in itself has blow back.

Now real assaults on black gay men will be treated with suspicion and disbelief......

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, y u forget so soon. nobody reads your bullshit. max 3 lines for morons. "IM LEAVING TOO"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so lemme get this str8.

since they have video of this. they said the attack had to occur in a 60 second time span, where a gang of beach carrying, white, maga wearing hats beat his ass ad put a noose around his neck?

only to go to the police station with said noose around his neck 40 minutes later after he went to some friends apartment..
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

no one wants to be the person saying 'maybe this is a mentally ill person looking for attention' and then be proven wrong.

im more confused by the volume of politicians looking to lay this at trump's door. but sometimes i forget that a lot of them literally arent old enough to remember tawana brawley.
    they don't need to make conclusions, but only report the news that both jussie and his manager refuse to turn over their phones. it is newsworthy

i suspect if ben shapiro (or any other republican) claimed he was attacked by antifa but refused to cooperate with police, there would be a lot more coverage of it

beyond this site, brietbart, 4chan, and the joe rogan podcast, ben shapiro is a sad punchline made flesh. absolutely no one covers him, ever.

i dont even believe his story but its obvious to me why no ones rushing to judgement until they have something concrete beyond this guy not wanting a bunch of white cops looking at nudes on his phone.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

beyond this site, brietbart, 4chan, and the joe rogan podcast, ben shapiro is a sad punchline made flesh. absolutely no one covers him, ever.

i dont even believe his story but its obvious to me why no ones rushing to judgement until they have something concrete beyond this guy not wanting a bunch of white cops looking at nudes on his phone.
    again, i don't need the media to condemn the guy, but just report the facts about the phone.

that being said, the media is starting to pick this up. nbcnews is now covering it and i suspect it's about to get a lot more coverage

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-over-n965371

Load Metric

again, i don't need the media to condemn the guy, but just report the facts about the phone.

that being said, the media is starting to pick this up. nbcnews is now covering it and i suspect it's about to get a lot more coverage

and i think this shows responsibility and restraint. im guessing a lot of orgs reached out for comment and are sitting on their hands for a response.

and when they dont get one, its going to be a good old fashioned blood bath.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

and i think this shows responsibility and restraint. im guessing a lot of orgs reached out for comment and are sitting on their hands for a response.

and when they dont get one, its going to be a good old fashioned blood bath.
    Completely agree. Thats why its so annoying when Druff praises the Mail for reporting a story when nobody else has... responsible orgs who care about accuracy wait.

Load Metric
    Speaking of restraint tine just cuz doordash is doing no delivery fee for chipotle you aren't just allowed to fire off 29 dollar orders and pretend you have a guest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Speaking of restraint tine just cuz doordash is doing no delivery fee for chipotle you aren't just allowed to fire off 29 dollar orders and pretend you have a guest

source?

also i absolutely am not sold about bruh's story, again, but i could actually see leaving the noose on because youre basically in shock and thinking like 'i guess... preserve evidence..?' but again im not saying i believe any of this happened... and if it did happen id still put my money on it being a russian provocation before i believed a bunch of honkey magatards recognized an actor from empire at 2am.

like if i saw him in the streets my first thought would be 'is that samwell of what what in the butt fame?' not empire.

for reference and because this song is still amazing:

Load Metric
    Source is skatz literally reads your emails and we got it cosigned by a swarthy spanish gentlemen who says you not only order a burrito but you get the 3 taco plate and add guacamole

Comments

devidee: Thick ass niggat ain't no agitprop.

sonatine: in your defense this does sound like me

Load Metric
    Smollett has declined to hand over his cell phone to detectives, but police are not concerned by this due to the personal nature of someone's phone, police said.

Police also made it clear to ABC News that Smollett is not the target or focus of any criminal investigation; since he is the victim, they added, detectives won't press to obtain his phone.
    this is buried in the story titled "Jussie Smollett's family releases emotional statement: 'Jussie is a warrior whose light cannot be dimmed"

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-co...ry?id=60750500

this is also a joke.

Load Metric
    Smollett has declined to hand over his cell phone to detectives, but police are not concerned by this due to the personal nature of someone's phone, police said.

Police also made it clear to ABC News that Smollett is not the target or focus of any criminal investigation; since he is the victim, they added, detectives won't press to obtain his phone.
    this is buried in the story titled "Jussie Smollett's family releases emotional statement: 'Jussie is a warrior whose light cannot be dimmed"

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-co...ry?id=60750500

this is also a joke.
    Name:  2E23BD23-ED83-4CA2-BA10-94CC074EF2A5.gif
Views: 464
Size:  920.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    none of this shit is looking good for the dude. didn't he tweet "fuck the president" a couple of months ago.

too soon for the hate hoax list?

https://www.moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    If this is fake this is the strangest story I’ve heard in a while. Why fake an attack when there’s so much deplorable shit Trump supporters do anyway. Hope they throw the book at him for false report/lying to police:wasting police time (not sure what’s a crime in the US).

Obviously if he is telling the truth the attackers deserve a long jail stay.
    I know you're not in the US, but you must not be watching the stories of what's been happening in the US for the past 3 years.

Trump does/says a lot of stupid things, yet for some reason the highly biased media isn't satisfied just to report on that, but instead exaggerates and lies about him.

Same with shit like this and the MAGA Teens. Rather than reporting actual misbehavior by the alt-right, they choose to obsess over these clearly made up or exaggerated fake news stories, because they get the outrage train moving faster.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    If this is fake this is the strangest story I’ve heard in a while. Why fake an attack when there’s so much deplorable shit Trump supporters do anyway. Hope they throw the book at him for false report/lying to police:wasting police time (not sure what’s a crime in the US).

Obviously if he is telling the truth the attackers deserve a long jail stay.
    I know you're not in the US, but you must not be watching the stories of what's been happening in the US for the past 3 years.

Trump does/says a lot of stupid things, yet for some reason the highly biased media isn't satisfied just to report on that, but instead exaggerates and lies about him.

Same with shit like this and the MAGA Teens. Rather than reporting actual misbehavior by the alt-right, they choose to obsess over these clearly made up or exaggerated fake news stories, because they get the outrage train moving faster.
    the wheels are in motion for another civil war. i say that with complete seriousness

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Left-leaning media is absolutely terrified to be seen as questioning of any claim by anyone in a victim group. Jussie is in two groups (black and gay), plus he's accusing Trump fanatics of doing it, so this would create the 1-2 punch of loss of credibility -- a black gay man making up a hate attack AND Trump supporters being wrongly blamed.

They feel if they cover this, it will result in the average person believing that many hate attack reports are phony, and that reports of Trump supporters doing wrong are just hit pieces.

So they are just staying away from this as much as they can, even though everyone sees what's really going on here.

It's a very disturbing trend in the media over the past few years. Not only are they biased against the right, but they ask themselves, "Will people get the wrong impression of the victim classes after reading this story?", and if they feel the answer is yes, they cover it up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Notice the CNN article makes it sound like this all really happened:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/enter...all/index.html

Load Metric
    MSM looks pretty bad here.

only nbc actually had a headline about jussie's refusal to turn over his phone. most other major news outlets haven't covered that aspect of this at all, or alternatively, buried it in an article supporting jussie's claims like abc did (with the lol sidenote of an unnamed chicago policeman saying there's nothing weird about jussie's refusal since phones are private.)

Thread Information