Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BUMP

His trial begins November 29.

This was initially dismissed, but put BACK because corrupt lol Chicago maneuvering was uncovered.
    I think this is part of a bigger power struggle in local politics. The local DA (Kim Foxx) refuses to prosecute anyone for any reason as long as they are black, and she is the one who refused to charge Jussie or the other 2 guys. She is getting a lot of pushback from the mayor and other local politicians (who are also black and progressive) but actually believe that you need to charge criminals every once in a while to maintain some semblance of order.

Comments

splitthis: She needs to go, a terrible racist she is.

Load Metric
    Not that this was a good actor to begin with, but he absolutely derailed his career due to his obsession with Trump and MAGA. I think its hilarious, likely broke now, and most likely addicted to drugs. Thinking meth since opiates are likely out of his budget.

Load Metric

That clip gets me every time.

Name:  smollett.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  46.1 KB

Jussie is god

Comments

DJ_Chaps: .
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    BUMP

His trial begins November 29.

This was initially dismissed, but put BACK because corrupt lol Chicago maneuvering was uncovered.
    They should put him in prison for a year with Rittenhouse as his cellmate.

Comments

shoeshine box: wow..that be interesting dynamics. Whitey would kill him outta fear.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

That clip gets me every time.

Name:  smollett.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  46.1 KB

Jussie is god
    Chappelle is the GOAT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The whole thing should be treated like a charade and yet we have to pretend that this is some how legitimate and the case is worthy.

He is clearly a liar and manipulator and deserves to go to jail for a long time, but as you know money talks and i'm sure the outcome will be disappointing at best ..

Comments

The Boz:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    The whole thing should be treated like a charade and yet we have to pretend that this is some how legitimate and the case is worthy.

He is clearly a liar and manipulator and deserves to go to jail for a long time, but as you know money talks and i'm sure the outcome will be disappointing at best ..
    Are you talking about Trump? Team Retard ain’t gonna be happy.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: TDS rep

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    duped_samaritan, I think we need your analysis buddy

Load Metric
    Jussie Smollett reveals CNN's Don Lemon warned him via text in 2019 that cops didn't believe his account of attack: Host is accused of unethical behavior just days after Chris Cuomo was fired for helping his brother fight sex-pest claims
    Jussie Smollett testified on Monday that Don Lemon warned him Chicago cops did not believe his story
    It was before he was arrested for allegedly lying to police about being attacked back in February 2019
    Lemon, Smollett testified, told him he had been informed by a Chicago police officer of the doubt
    If true, it signals a huge conflict of interest for Lemon, a journalist, seemingly giving a suspect a head start
    Lemon ignored the issue on his show on Monday night but asked reporter Omar Jiminez for a run down of the day's testimony
    Jiminez ignored the fact Smollett mentioned Lemon, and instead told viewers about Smollett's defense
    CNN has not commented on the conflict or the fact Lemon ignored the issue on Monday night
    The network has only just fired Chris Cuomo for using his clout and contacts to help his brother Andrew
    Lemon is also being sued by a bartender in the Hamptons for an alleged incident in the summer of 2018
    The bartender says Lemon, who is openly gay, rubbed his own genitals then put his fingers in his face

Full article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-account.html

Comments

splitthis: Time for that low rating black trash to go

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now that Jussie is back in the news, we should restart the discussion that he only did this because he realized he could manipulate Team Feelings into making a huge story out of this, and asking no questions.

And he was right.

If he wasn't so incompetent and laughably bad at staging this "crime", he would have gotten away with it, and anyone questioning him would have been accused of racism.

Our own VP fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

I wonder when Team Feelings will take a serious look in the mirror, and ask themselves why they are so vulnerable to this sort of hoax.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If the Left is really concerned about racist acts you would think they’d be openly condemning Juicy Smuyay. He’s like a woman claiming she was raped that actually wasn’t, these situations lead to women who actually have been raped scrutinized more than they should be after going through a traumatic experience. But Juicy is a gay black man so they look the other way.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 12-08-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Load Metric
    No 'dismissal' here faggots, this is how you win in court

Name:  Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-11.17.30-AM.png
Views: 261
Size:  68.5 KB

JUSSIE COMING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER

Load Metric
    welcome to three years ago fag when that skit came out

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    welcome to three years ago fag when that skit came out

Who cares

I never saw it before, probably like a lot of other people.

The original video on the channel seems slightly better though imo without certain cuts.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyway, now im just wondering if the feds are going to finally go after him now for his obvious federal crime, or if they are going to puss out of the whole deal.

I completely thought that they would have charged him a long time ago. Perhaps they were waiting for the virdict in this one? I dont know. But if they persued federal charges, it would be a slam dunk...just like this current Chicago case.

Load Metric
    Now that Jussie is back in the news, we should restart the discussion that he only did this because he realized he could manipulate Team Feelings into making a huge story out of this, and asking no questions.

And he was right.

If he wasn't so incompetent and laughably bad at staging this "crime", he would have gotten away with it, and anyone questioning him would have been accused of racism.

Our own VP fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

I wonder when Team Feelings will take a serious look in the mirror, and ask themselves why they are so vulnerable to this sort of hoax.
    And I wonder when Team Trump (roughly 2/3rds of Republican voters) will take a serious look in the mirror and ask themselves why those are so vulnerable to believing the hoax that Trump orchestrated regarding the so-called “massive vote fraud” in the results of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information