Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 454

Thread: Jussie Smollett attack

  1. #61
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    148
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,002
    Nobody recognised him at 2am on a freezing cold night.

    He would have been all rugged up and impossible to recognise. IMO

  2. #62
    "Smollett has declined to hand over his cell phone to detectives, but police are not concerned by this due to the personal nature of someone's phone, police said.

    Police also made it clear to ABC News that Smollett is not the target or focus of any criminal investigation; since he is the victim, they added, detectives won't press to obtain his phone."

    abc news had decreed that "police aren't concerned" by jussie's refusal and that "he is the victim."


    that's great reporting to get "police" to go on the record like that

  3. #63
    This post is total BS.
    I watch ABC and NBC Lestor Holt/Dave Muir
    Both of them made it real clear they didn't hand over the phones.

    As someone from the left, it smells like BS to me, I think that BECAUSE I watch the real news.



    You know people know they are wrong when they can't make a point w/out lying, or at least exaggerating.



    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    MSM looks pretty bad here.

    only nbc actually had a headline about jussie's refusal to turn over his phone. most other major news outlets haven't covered that aspect of this at all, or alternatively, buried it in an article supporting jussie's claims like abc did (with the lol sidenote of an unnamed chicago policeman saying there's nothing weird about jussie's refusal since phones are private.)
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This post is total BS.
    I watch ABC and NBC Lestor Holt/Dave Muir
    Both of them made it real clear they didn't hand over the phones.

    As someone from the left, it smells like BS to me, I think that BECAUSE I watch the real news.



    You know people know they are wrong when they can't make a point w/out lying, or at least exaggerating.



    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    MSM looks pretty bad here.

    only nbc actually had a headline about jussie's refusal to turn over his phone. most other major news outlets haven't covered that aspect of this at all, or alternatively, buried it in an article supporting jussie's claims like abc did (with the lol sidenote of an unnamed chicago policeman saying there's nothing weird about jussie's refusal since phones are private.)
    if you can find this prominently in PRINT (online readable) form media, i'll apologize.

  5. #65
    Let me try and look into the future....


    Its a Hoax, proven in days that come.
    Jussie is backed into a corner and says he has a drug or mental illness issue, going to get help.
    The left wing dem's, actors and their merry band of gay soldiers stand behind him because after all you cannot shame a mental person.
    End of story

    Now what should happen...

    Its a Hoax, proven in days that come.
    Jussie is charged with filing a false police report.
    The President also decides to sue for defamation over the MAGA reference and his hate toward him (much evidence). Win or lose doesn't matter tie him up and funds.
    Left wing dem's, actors and LGBTQVWXYZ's all condemn his actions and shun him, he loses his job and ends up working the very streets in Chitown he claimed he was attacked on.


    On a side note I read where a local to CHI posted that area he claimed to be in at 2 am or something is a known meat market and not MAGA country but rather MEAT country and assumes a grinder hookup gone bad or something...just sayin.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 01-31-2019 at 07:48 PM.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This post is total BS.
    I watch ABC and NBC Lestor Holt/Dave Muir
    Both of them made it real clear they didn't hand over the phones.

    As someone from the left, it smells like BS to me, I think that BECAUSE I watch the real news.



    You know people know they are wrong when they can't make a point w/out lying, or at least exaggerating.


    if you can find this prominently in PRINT (online readable) form media, i'll apologize.
    let's open this up to anyone. i don't mind admitting when i'm wrong. i was the one that linked the nbcnews article here. are there others i'm missing? (note -- headline must concern jussie's refusal to turn over phones).

  7. #67
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1264
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,958
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: :this
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  8. #68
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    303
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.
    You're giving too much credit to south dakota sidefish, mulva & co.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 01-31-2019 at 08:13 PM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.
    i don't think that's what's going on here. it's not that the left wing media is reporting it wrong, but failing to properly report newsworthy updates that cast doubt on jussie's claims.

    it's a question of bias and, possibly, political correctness taken to the extreme

  10. #70
    his god given name is actually the south dakota sidefish so show some god damn respect

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: apologies - fixed

  11. #71
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1264
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,958
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.
    i don't think that's what's going on here. it's not that the left wing media is reporting it wrong, but failing to properly report newsworthy updates that cast doubt on jussie's claims.

    it's a question of bias and, possibly, political correctness taken to the extreme

    I see. But if the truth seems cloudy right now, then maybe its best they just stfu and allow the police to do their thing.

    btw, I have no idea who this guy even is. Just see that he has over a million followers on twitter.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

    i don't think that's what's going on here. it's not that the left wing media is reporting it wrong, but failing to properly report newsworthy updates that cast doubt on jussie's claims.

    it's a question of bias and, possibly, political correctness taken to the extreme

    I see. But if the truth seems cloudy right now, then maybe its best they just stfu and allow the police to do their thing.

    btw, I have no idea who this guy even is. Just see that he has over a million followers on twitter.
    again -- i'm not saying the media should characterize jussie negatively. keep the opinion out of it.

    but just give us all the facts -- like actual journalists should do. imo, his refusal to turn over his cell phone (as well as his manager) suggests the possibility of a hoax. it is worthy of reporting, and again, in my opinion, worthy of its own headline

    and btw, the truth is not cloudy regarding the cell phone part. police have come out and said that

  13. #73
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1264
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,958
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post


    I see. But if the truth seems cloudy right now, then maybe its best they just stfu and allow the police to do their thing.

    btw, I have no idea who this guy even is. Just see that he has over a million followers on twitter.
    again -- i'm not saying the media should characterize jussie negatively. keep the opinion out of it.

    but just give us all the facts -- like actual journalists should do. imo, his refusal to turn over his cell phone (as well as his manager) suggests the possibility of a hoax. it is worthy of reporting, and again, in my opinion, worthy of its own headline

    and btw, the truth is not cloudy regarding the cell phone part. police have come out and said that

    It's a whole different ballgame over there when it comes to reporting on a live investigation. And the police dropping updates which make him look shady as fuck before all the facts are established is crazy to me.

    But if that's how the system works and the left media are failing to go hard on something they otherwise would if the accuser was Alt-right. Then yeah, I can see the frustration.

    Though we know Fox and the like would be the exact same if the roles were reversed. Only there wouldn't be the same outrage at the lack of coverage because everybody just accepts that they operate from the sewer.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  14. #74
    CONGRATULATIONS DRONED SAMARITAN LOOKING LIKE A COMPLETE STOOGE, TODD THE GOD MADE U PAY THE PRICE

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    This post is total BS.
    I watch ABC and NBC Lestor Holt/Dave Muir
    Both of them made it real clear they didn't hand over the phones.

    As someone from the left, it smells like BS to me, I think that BECAUSE I watch the real news.



    You know people know they are wrong when they can't make a point w/out lying, or at least exaggerating.


    if you can find this prominently in PRINT (online readable) form media, i'll apologize.

    Rofl, the guy said i was "lying, or at least exaggerating" when i said that no MSM news outlet had a headline covering jussie's refusal to turn over his phone except for NBC (props to them btw).

    I challenge him to prove i'm wrong -- i.e., just fucking google it and show me the links, and... crickets

  16. #76
    Also tmz reporting today that jussie kept the noose on his neck to "preserve the evidence", which i think was a tine theory for his explanation so well done.

    Also only someone who is lying would think like that so there's that.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.
    I don’t expect you to appreciate the implications because you are foreign, but the fact that you are (correctly) equivalating Fox News and CNN/NYT is a very big indictment on just how far the MSM has fallen.

    It is probably like someone from the US saying that BBC and The Sun are equivalents. I also find it amusing that Mumbles essentially just admitted that CNN = Fox News when he repped your post.

    So this is where we are now in 2019. Even leftists admit that the MSM is equivalent to a trashy media company, that no human being outside the Bible Belt thinks is credible, that admitted in court they are not real credible journalists.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: You completely missed how differently he characterized Fox News and CNN. #ReadingComprehensionFail
    Last edited by verminaard; 02-01-2019 at 06:10 AM.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  18. #78
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4359
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,029
    Blog Entries
    2
    In general, the left has a very hard time admitting that "victims" of racism/homophobia/sexist/etc are lying, even when the evidence makes it clear.

    Remember Gamergate?

    All of those poor, innocent women in the gaming industry harassed by those evil white male misogynists just because they're female, and...

    and...

    Well, and it turned out to all be a lie.


    One of the "victims" was a career scammer. The second "victim" was a psychotic liar -- and also a non-passable tranny who was never considered "female" by any of the gamer bros in the first place. The third "victim" actually did receive some harassment -- but not because of her gender, but rather from friends of her gamer boyfriend who she cheated on with 5 different dudes.

    Yet the exposure of these lies didn't stop moron SJWs from flooding their Gofundmes with millions of dollars of donations. I'm not even kidding. All three of these people got rich off their lies, and to this date, most on the left won't admit they got duped. This is how Milo Yiannopoulis came to prominence, by the way. He was one of the few really vocal people about how full of shit Gamergate was, and it was like shooting fish in a barrel, because he was right and all of the evidence backed him up. At the time he started crowing about it, he was an unknown.

    One time I asked some SJWs on Facebook if they were willing to concede they got duped by fake victimhood of opportunists looking to make money off of false harassment claims. Some just outright denied it. But amazingly, others reluctantly admitted it, but still defended the entire situation.

    "These women brought to light the misogyny and harassment women in gaming receive. So even if their stories weren't true, they're still heroes," said one.

    Amazing.

  19. #79
    Silver MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    239
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So somebody highly famous conducted a bullshit story which the left wing media took at face value and ran the story?

    Yes, the media are left with egg on their faces here, but, you can sorta forgive them for believing the source is credible. Though you would think they actually conspired with the accuser the way you mongs are carrying on.


    And why is left wing media held to a MUCH higher standard than the right?

    I mean they are all garbage but, Fox, for example, is nothing but a gaggle of mistruths, conspiracies, and flat out lies. Yet when CNN or other left-leaning outlets get something wrong, then we see an army of right wing loons all on their high horses (as evident in this thread).

    It's laughable.
    The left is always held to a higher standard. Look at the negotiations to end the shutdown - the left was expected to use compassion and end the shutdown but the right was not expected to show any compassion. When Trump gave a DACA concession the right said “you care about those guys don’t you” as if it’s just expected the right don’t give a fuck.

  20. #80
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4359
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,029
    Blog Entries
    2
    But therein lies the probem.

    If you call out Nathan Phillips for being full of shit in the MAGA Teens story, then you're invalidating all clams of racist acts committed by Trump faithful, and also casting doubt upon all victimization of Native Americans.

    If you talk about that lesbian couple from Oregon who intentionally drove their 6 adopted black kids off a cliff, then you validate the alt-right rhetoric that gays cannot be proper parents.

    If you admit that Gamergate was a hoax perpetrated by career liars and scammers for money, then you cast doubt upon the other valid claims of misogyny and sexism in the gaming industry.

    If you focus upon the fact that Jussie Smollett is probably just a mentally ill person who made up an attack, then you're casting doubt upon all black or gay men attacked by Trump-loving, white supremacists.

    So, you see, it's important to keep discussion of such topics to a minimum, because the general public is stupid and gullible, and we don't want them getting the wrong ideas about these victim groups just because of a few bad apples.

    Let's not give any ammo to the right claiming that they're being unfairly blamed for things, okay? Because they are so guilty so often and that's frequently not caught or reported, so we really can't afford to call out our own when it turns out a victimization story is a hoax.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Did Lex Veldhuis have a heart attack?
    By ftpjesus in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 01:57 AM
  2. Bisping sued for attack
    By DonaldTrumpsHairPiece in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 08:36 AM
  3. Terrorist Attack in London
    By MrTickle in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 04:03 PM
  4. The victims that survived the attack in CO
    By GAMBLE-BOT in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •