Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Load Metric

Comments

Jayjami: Mandatory viewing on Netflix.

MumblesBadly: Dave Chappelle never disappoints.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Who doesn’t like them some Chappelle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    apparently everyone on the left cause they are furious with him

Load Metric
    Thanks for posting that, Blake. Made me want to watch that show and I found it on Netflix. Hilarious all throughout.

Wtf are people on the left bitching about? Seems like they can't stop bitching 'bout everything. smh

Platinum
    Load Metric

Really? What is the issue? Chappelle is a living legend and about as liberal as someone can get.

Load Metric

Really? What is the issue? Chappelle is a living legend and about as liberal as someone can get.
    When you are Democrat and you don’t tow the party line, it’s off to the Gulag with you.

Load Metric

i should have said this better. it's not liberals that are furious as dave's loved by everybody.

it's the .001% blue check woke twitter mob that now hates him. just google dave chappelle and backlash to see the reviews.

rotten tomatoes had his netflix special at 0% early yesterday with an audience score of 99%.

i think it was dave's trans-asian jokes that crossed a line for these people

Platinum
    Load Metric

i should have said this better. it's not liberals that are furious as dave's loved by everybody.

it's the .001% blue check woke twitter mob that now hates him. just google dave chappelle and backlash to see the reviews.

rotten tomatoes had his netflix special at 0% early yesterday with an audience score of 99%.

i think it was dave's trans-asian jokes that crossed a line for these people
    These days of political correctness makes being a comedian a tough gig. I agree its a very small percent but that small percent seems to always be extremely loud.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

When you are Democrat and you don’t tow the party line, it’s off to the Gulag with you.
    To your point...

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Im beginning to think theres another saying besides a person who is their own legal counsel has a client for a fool.. After the last pile of shit from Jussie's lawyer I think he needs to be seriously drug tested because hes lost his fucking mind by making claiming absurdly that CPD investigated the matter of the incident too much and too far?? Wait yes he really claimed CPD investigated the incident too much.. Guess Geragos is saying How Dare CPD investigate an accusation of a criminal occurance they should just take the victims word at face value and then nothing else.. The worse part is that would then lead to CPD being accused of being racist and uncaring by not trying to gather evidence of said crime and finding out the criminals who did this horrible hate crime against Jussie... That is if a crime had ever been committed besides a false police report to CPD by Smollett.. Guess Smollett and his lawyer were going for the double whammy.. Sympathy from the Nation over some evil Trump supporters attacking him and then while they were at it throwing CPD under the bus for not following up enough and letting these imaginary red hat wearers to get away with this horrible crime..

By being that brazen and complaining CPD investigated too much it just proves the narrative to a T this was all one big setup.. Geragos just basically destroyed any and all defense claims to stop the 6 figure lawsuit by Chicago against Smollett for his false claims and the OT and resources spent investigating what amounted to a reverse racism publicity stunt to garner sympathy for him, actually distract from the news stories ironically of Racism among the top 3 Democrats in the Virginia Government (Gov Northram and his black face, The Atty Gen also involving racist antics and well the Lt Gov being a likely rapist).. The moment that Jussie Smollet story broke the news media suddenly forgot about the issues in Virginia which should've lead to all three resigning (which would've been a disaster for the Dems as the GOP would've taken the Governors mansion the AGs office and LTG replaced all without firing a shot so to speak unless the Dems had played dirty politics and tried to space out their resignations to get replacements in and control the process which could've bene argued as an UnConstitutional violation of the States rules and The States own Constitution which is pretty clear and clean that staggered resignations for political reasons is a violation).. Oh and to this day none of the three has resigned from office in VA despite the fact friends of mine who are loyal registered Democrats have called a spade a spade and claimed its absolute hypocrisy if they stayed and didn't resign.. Again Media controlled the narrative and poof the problems went away for the Democrats.. (Its a pointless endevour now as the Gov of Virginia is a rare one term limit job in this country he wont be up for re-election anyway.. That being said the LT Gov might be wise ot not seek the Gov job and the Atty Gen neither nor should he seek re-election as Im pretty sure both would get destroyed in the next Gen election between the solid GOP blocks outside of the immediate DC Suburbs and around the Capitol which are solidly Dem themselves.. The backlash when it returns as an issue and it would if either ran might not cost them the primary but I promise the General they would get crushed by the GOP voters and likelihood that people like some friends of mine hwo are admittedly rather far left also have zero tolerance for hypocrisy (several I know didn't vote for HRC in 2016 and instead Jill Stein over the Primary fiasco the DNC pulled against Bernie) and would likely just not vote for either candidate if they were up in the general election having won the primary slot.. Not voting in protest can be a pretty loud message (when a primary has a significantly higher combined vote total then the turnout in the general its a sure sign you got some seriously pissed off voters in your party).

FYI in case anybodys curious.. The issues in the VA Executive Branch started unraveling mid to late January.. Smollett made his accusations of being attacked Jan 29.. Coincidence.. I don't think so.. (Given Smollett is and likely remains friends with the Obamas from their days in Chicago and Northram has connections back to Obama and Clinton as he was Terry McAullife's Lt Gov when T Mc was Governor of VA 2013-2017 and was the first Gov of VA since 1973 to be from the same party as the US President, also some may remember T.M. was Head of the DNC 2001-2005, Campaign director for Bills Re Election in 1996 and Hillarys Campaign director in 2008 the year she was knocked off by Obama..) Yes folks its a small world after all..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ju...rderly-conduct

Jussie Smollett accused of lying to CPD, indicted on 6 felony counts of disorderly conduct

...." former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollettwas indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019.

Smollett is due in court February 24 at the Criminal Court Building at 26th and California. Webb said in a statement that Smollett faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct, charges that stem from four separate false reports that he gave to police in which he contended he was a victim of a hate crime “knowing that he was not the victim of a crime.”....."

Pdf link to indictment: http://static.fox32chicago.com/www.f...-2-11-2020.pdf

Load Metric
    Poor Juciey....and "he was so brave..." during all of this in the beginning.

Load Metric
    Jail Juicy and Free Fluffer:

Last edited by Jayjami; 02-12-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i was sucked in to feeling sorry for him once. now it's time to set an example...but i still doubt he will get what he should get.

really wish i was gay, black,...maybe a woman as well....i really want some real privilege,,,,,sux being a white male
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    really wish i was gay, maybe a woman as well
    So what's stopping you? Don't talk about it, be about it.

Load Metric
    I always say there are no 100% straight people. Just people who haven't met OSA yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    really wish i was gay, maybe a woman as well
    in the real world u can only be who u are..this isn't portland st, nikka
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    CNN offered him a job, no joke.

Load Metric
    You seemed to be obsessed with gay people. Just go ahed and blow a dude. Nobody is holding you back

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You seemed to be obsessed with gay people. Just go ahed and blow a dude. Nobody is holding you back
    says the person wit an ugly man in a tutu avatar

Thread Information