Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Amazingly, she doesn't even take care to make a connection between the fake hate crime and her concern about how it will affect real ones.

A decent answer would have been, "Yes, this was not a real hate crime, and it was highly disappointing for me to see that someone would fake that, because there are plenty of real hate crimes actually occurring, and I don't want to see actual victims losing credibility."

Instead, she says she's "confused" about Jussie getting off, and then immediately launches into the typical left wing "but OMG hate crimes are increasing so much" rhetoric.

Already not looking like she has the ability to lead or answer questions.

Load Metric
    Rick Sanchez, ladies and gentlemen.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i actually felt sorry for the dude after his world came crashing down and he was busted. what a mistake on my part showing compassion to another person.

this fucker even had the nerve to get up and hold a press conference saying he was truthful and consistent....lol

how does something like this happen? this is almost like a house of cards episode comes to life.

the end result of all of this is much like many thought would happen. not because he wasn't guilty, but because of of our unfair system that is front and center that protects people like him.

how can the prosecutor and that office not be investigated here?

i would not be surprised if the strings that were pulled stretch deep in the democratic political spectrum. some people speculate all the way to obama. and really, would that be far fetched? i don't think so.

just connect the dots. the injustice really shouldn't be hard to uncover. the question is, who is going to do it?

Comments

sah_24: It's simple bc he is a libtard in chiraq ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the prosecution recently came out and said that jussie was guilty but they are basically showing mercy on him considering all the community service he does, and because he is agreeing to forfeit his bond. they're also saying he was looking at probation anyway.

so there won't be a continuing investigation as they think their case was airtight (supposedly)

kind of a joke though

Imagine the racial roles being reversed here...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Amazingly, she doesn't even take care to make a connection between the fake hate crime and her concern about how it will affect real ones.

A decent answer would have been, "Yes, this was not a real hate crime, and it was highly disappointing for me to see that someone would fake that, because there are plenty of real hate crimes actually occurring, and I don't want to see actual victims losing credibility."

Instead, she says she's "confused" about Jussie getting off, and then immediately launches into the typical left wing "but OMG hate crimes are increasing so much" rhetoric.

Why are Democrats held to a higher standard than Republicans on almost all issues? You think the current president can answer questions?

Comments

Tellafriend: i haven't given a red in a while, but you have earned this one

Gordman: Agree with Tellafriend on this. I don't give many reds at all, but you definitely earned this one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Why are Democrats held to a higher standard than Republicans on almost all issues? You think the current president can answer questions?
    in fairness, the president (and specifically his inability to answer questions or form coherent thoughts) is attacked literally every single day, and on a level we have never seen before. in two years, he has probably been attacked more than every other president combined.

i mean, it's deserved, but still.

Comments

sah_24: You like your doctor, you can keep him ... peak irony

MumblesBadly: But Trump never had to be in-person questioned by Mueller’s team. So he could hide behind his pathological lying ways behind written answers prepared by his attorneys, including refusing to answer one of the submitted questions.

Load Metric
    @AJGuglielmi says the gag order keeps secret an investigative file that’s about 8 inches thick and bars @Chicago_Police from discussing the investigation.

8 inches thick LULZ

Load Metric
    sah_24: You like your doctor, you can keep him ... peak irony

MumblesBadly: But Trump never had to be in-person questioned by Mueller’s team. So he could hide behind his pathological lying ways behind written answers prepared by his attorneys, including refusing to answer one of the submitted questions.

not sure how either of these reps had anything to do with my post

Comments

Tellafriend: never go full retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    or is he getting off cuz of TDS? libtards, u should seriously consider a civil lawsuit against the MSM for purposely driving u insane with "muh Russia"

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

(((prolly just a jooincidence)))

what's scary is that this is likely accurate

apparently the request to drop the case came from michelle obama's former chief of staff.

i swear to god these people will have me at one of trump's rallies chanting build a wall in 2020

Comments

thesidedish: :TRAIN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

(((prolly just a jooincidence)))

what's scary is that this is likely accurate

apparently the request to drop the case came from michelle obama's former chief of staff.

i swear to god these people will have me at one of trump's rallies chanting build a wall in 2020
    I could never vote republican and I’m sure you’re joking, but like I was probably as ambivalent about trump as ever after the mueller thing. Not because it was some exoneration. Trump is basically an organized crime figure, and federal prosecutors only bring cases they can win at a 99% clip against average joes, so like I didn’t expect anything. Trump is a retard talking geopolitics, but I never assumed they get him with some smoking gun, and the feds took 30 years to build cases against organized crime figures that everyone knew were killing people. So that they’d get him was unlikely to me.

And I didn’t much care.

Then he tries to kill me the next day with the Obamacare thing at a time when I didn’t even wake up hating him. Really strange fucking move. The loud left just about had me disinterested enough to not care.

My buddy who went to the Beto thing last week is an involved pol. Fundraising, canvassing, really involved. He’s way to the left of me. We were bullshitting about the whole race and even he was asking ,”we’re late 40s white guys, is there even a place in the party for us? Do they want us? There seems to be an antagonism.”

If there was ever a time for a 3rd party of just reasonable people, this would seem the time. I hate everything that GOP wants, so it wont ever be that way, but you see shit like this and start looking around.

Comments

devidee: I mean, imagine a place 40 year old white guys could go

Platinum
    Load Metric
    'on the third party thing'...

wish you were right BCR...

follow the money...never gonna happen unfortunately...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm afraid the media isn't going to push this matter at all, will drop it in a few days, and we will never get answers as to exactly what happened.

At least they didn't have Chicago PD or the mayor on board, so we're seeing left-versus-left battling on the matter, which may actually keep it alive.

Whatever occurred here was some pretty deep, high level corruption, starting with the former prosecutor of Jussie's case.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I fucking hate that the guy skates too, but unless he wants to make that tweet everytime a cop shoots an unarmed black dude and walks, this is not a good look lol.

Comments

sah_24: as always your post is retarded ... Michael Brown had his hands up right ? Stupid fuck

Load Metric
    Nigerians in white face?

This is cultural appropriation!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/03/2...awards-empire/

Plz tell me they are giving him a mic at the NAACP awards

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    JUSSIE IS GOD. WISH HE WAS TRANS SO I COULD LIFT HIS SKIRT AND BLOW HIM. RIGHT? OR?

Comments

BCR: On point. You can’t love the hustle on trump and not respect Jussie. Blowjobs for everyone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric

we are all going to be forced to accept jussie's transreality

Druff, if I get sued for "starting this thread" im flipping #TEAMTYDE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

we are all going to be forced to accept jussie's transreality

Druff, if I get sued for "starting this thread" im flipping #TEAMTYDE
    Trump/Smollett 2020

Anyone willing to double down on bullshit, and getting away with it, has to earn the big mans respect

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Thread Information