Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Load Metric
    lol chicago is basically just detroit but white people havent completely ceded control of the city yet

Load Metric
    also their pizza isnt great the miracle mile AINT GREAT the 40 minute drive from the airport to an awful town AINT GREAT

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i like Chicago pizza, I want this thing

Comments

MumblesBadly: Fuck you! I gained 5 pounds just watching this video!

Load Metric
    zaps dont make me go in on u as an alcoholic cucklord being the entire demographic for chicago pizza dont make me literally explain ur entire life

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i don't drink anymore at all, i have slipped up and gotten high a few times but not in 2019 yet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's get back on track here.

Let the coverups begin!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, Ralph Northam loves Jussie Smollett as much as Gary Condit loves 9/11/01.

Good job, Jussie!

Comments

devidee: Dis niggat still da guvn'a!

Load Metric
    Come on! Give Smollet a break! Like Marty, his fabrications bring the hits!

Comments

devidee: Dindu from the Nuffin Tribe
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    100k bond.. Facing prison time but might not get it at least on State charges but don't expect as much leniency from the Feds.. They frown people using fuckery with the Postal Service which he did.. Also He could be slapped with a monster restitution bill under IL law he could get hit with the entire investigation bill which wouldn't surprise me is 7 figures

Load Metric
    Fairly sure we missed some quality entertainment when we didn't get to see the 30-60 seconds of amateur theatrics they had rehearsed.

Jussie likely thinks he would've gotten away with it, if they hadn't failed with the cameras. But if it was executed as well as the script to this, it must have been hilarious.

Even better would have been if we had audio to that as well. I don't even know what "this is maga country" sounds with a Nigerian accent, but i kinda wanna hear it now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My best guess on the federal charges will be 18 months in prison with 2 years supervised release.

EDIT: and a pretty hefty restitution sentence

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    100k bond.. Facing prison time but might not get it at least on State charges but don't expect as much leniency from the Feds.. They frown people using fuckery with the Postal Service which he did.. Also He could be slapped with a monster restitution bill under IL law he could get hit with the entire investigation bill which wouldn't surprise me is 7 figures

Oh, I think he'll serve some time on the state charges. I mean, he filed the fake police report...thats one offense. Then he lied a second time...thats another offense. And there could potentially be more charges.

I guess it all depends on how aggressive prosecutors get and if they merge it into one charge or seperate charges. All in all, he could potentially be looking at several charges which can expand negotiating efforts with defense lawyers in the states favor.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Oh, I think he'll serve some time on the state charges. I mean, he filed the fake police report...thats one offense. Then he lied a second time...thats another offense. And there could potentially be more charges.

I guess it all depends on how aggressive prosecutors get and if they merge it into one charge or seperate charges. All in all, he could potentially be looking at several charges which can expand negotiating efforts with defense lawyers in the states favor.
    It's Chicago ... he will never spend a day in jail on state charges ... maybe feds but we will see

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    At least when he goes to jail he won't be worried about some big black bloke fucking him up the arse in the showers.

Comments

duped_samaritan: been waiting for this one
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ the interblew with robin roberts ......

this is huge for trump and the republicans..not to mention the state of the union when the dems couldn't even applaud and act like decent human beings when they should have.

harris and those other nuts have no chance in 2020...don't even get me started on that booker dude...gtfo..
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Fairly sure we missed some quality entertainment when we didn't get to see the 30-60 seconds of amateur theatrics they had rehearsed.

Jussie likely thinks he would've gotten away with it, if they hadn't failed with the cameras. But if it was executed as well as the script to this, it must have been hilarious.

Even better would have been if we had audio to that as well. I don't even know what "this is maga country" sounds with a Nigerian accent, but i kinda wanna hear it now.
    That's the funniest part, that he actually WANTED the cameras to see. How was he going to explain the discrepancy in the attackers' race? Or were they so bundled up that we weren't supposed to be able to tell? If so, how could Jussie claim to know they were white?

Yeah I thought of this too. It would have been some great comedy if we got to see this skit in action.

Comments

gimmick: yea it was some delusional ego thing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate to disappoint everyone, but he's probably going to plea down to 30 days in jail, with the rest suspended with probation, plus some restitution and some mental health treatment.

The problem is that nobody got hurt (except for him a little), nobody was falsely accused, and nobody was falsely arrested.

So the damages were limited to a waste of investigative resources and some mail fraud where nobody was cheated out of anything.

He does have a minor prior regarding giving a false name to police during a traffic stop, but that's not a big deal.

His lawyers should be able to justify going light on him, even though this is a super-high-profile case.

I'm guessing that zero jail time won't happen because it would look bad, but some minor jail time + probation/restitution is looking likely.

He is unlikely to get anything like 2 years.

I agree he deserves more than he's going to get, but that's probably what we're going to see.

The worst part is that, if they did arrest and wrongfully charge two innocent white guys over this, he would have continued the victim act and probably encouraged a harsh prosecution of them. Unfortunately that can't be proven.

Load Metric
    I hate to disappoint everyone, but he's probably going to plea down to 30 days in jail, with the rest suspended with probation, plus some restitution and some mental health treatment.

The problem is that nobody got hurt (except for him a little), nobody was falsely accused, and nobody was falsely arrested.

So the damages were limited to a waste of investigative resources and some mail fraud where nobody was cheated out of anything.

He does have a minor prior regarding giving a false name to police during a traffic stop, but that's not a big deal.

His lawyers should be able to justify going light on him, even though this is a super-high-profile case.

I'm guessing that zero jail time won't happen because it would look bad, but some minor jail time + probation/restitution is looking likely.

I agree he deserves more than he's going to get, but that's probably what we're going to see.

The worst part is that, if they did arrest and wrongfully charge two innocent white guys over this, he would have continued the victim act and probably encouraged a harsh prosecution of them. Unfortunately that can't be proven.
    Emergency radio....
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric

He's probably 10x as known now than before, but can't use that for anything. Money wise who knows how many millions he lost on for becoming a pariah. Nigerian brothers should get work before he does.

ps. Is Mel Gibson getting work already?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He's probably 10x as known now than before, but can't use that for anything. Money wise who knows how many millions he lost on for becoming a pariah. Nigerian brothers should get work before he does.

Mel Gibson is so rich, he can create his own work.

Load Metric

Mel Gibson is so rich, he can create his own work.
    Dunno if just money is enough. Some direct to video equivalent obv works, but i don't know if it's what people as big as Gibson are willing to do. Same thing with Spacey i think. If most distribution channels are closed do they bother? And can they attract talent at all.

Thread Information