Platinum
    Load Metric
    just sayin...

Name:  Capture919.PNG
Views: 445
Size:  132.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the frozen bleach theory is pretty stupid. what isn't stupid is him possibly putting it on himself after the fact
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    the frozen bleach theory is pretty stupid. what isn't stupid is him possibly putting it on himself after the fact
    yeah but if that's part of your story calls into question if you're full of shit...

and obviously it doesn't flash freeze at 19 degrees, but the properties of the liquid are still gonna be affected by how cold it was that night...if this was a targeted attack on this one specific guy you would figure these dudes would be waiting out in the cold for awhile waiting for him...and we can keep going down into the rabbit hole of how fucking dumb that would be given how cold it was...
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 02-07-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If you walk to the grocery store and buy bleach or water then carry it home when it's 0 it's not gonna freeze because it's sloshing around.

Load Metric
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    a lot of peeps have vested interest in what happens here. i stand by what i said that it will whither away and be forgotten

here is the dude that was with juicy. he spoke about the ordeal..he basically said nothing, and was asked nothing that would clear up thing as well.

love the shades, i'm sure they were on becuse he didn't want to show his hand should he be asked questions.

Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im not exactly sure what the debate is, but I thought i would speak to from plenty of personal experience. Many times, after a shopping trip, ive accidentally left a gallon of bleach or water in either the back of my vehicle or exposed in the bed of my truck for several hours. Bleach will freeze, but it can take several hours for it to be affected - even in 0 -20 degree weather. The same thing goes for a gallon of water. Even if its left still and directly in freezing cold wind out in the open, it will take at least a couple of hours for anything at all to happen. If these items are being moved around such as in a truck bed, it will of course take way more time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the report doesn't say bleach, and that was never substantiated. a chemical substance could be anything.

face it,...the dude is untouchable no matter how many lies he tells regarding the situation. the truth benefits nobody in chitown and everything to trump and whites. it will be buried and classified closed, and we will move on the the next thing.

i would not be surpried if the dudes were black that attacked him...would not be surprised he poured sampoo or some other shit on his shoulders before the po po got there.

in joosy's own words..."he's a bitch ass n-word"

sorry,...the dude can't be trusted

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    here's more of frank gatson

and lol @ jussie speech at his show,

is he really reading notes on how the attack went down on a piece of scratch paper...

Last edited by mulva; 02-07-2019 at 11:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A large container of bleach won't freeze if around for a relatively short time in very cold weather.

However, nobody can explain WHY two guys were walking around Chicago at 2am with both a noose and a bottle of bleach in their hands.

Also, recall that Jussie received a threatening letter just 8 days before the attack.

Convenient, right?

So he gets his first threatening letter ever, and then two guys attack him just 8 days later. And they're lucky enough to run into him outside at 2am when he's all bundled and covered up, and somehow they recognize him, and somehow they have a noose and bleach with them, all ready for the occasion.

How does anyone rational believe this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A large container of bleach won't freeze if around for a relatively short time in very cold weather.

However, nobody can explain WHY two guys were walking around Chicago at 2am with both a noose and a bottle of bleach in their hands.

Also, recall that Jussie received a threatening letter just 8 days before the attack.

Convenient, right?

So he gets his first threatening letter ever, and then two guys attack him just 8 days later. And they're lucky enough to run into him outside at 2am when he's all bundled and covered up, and somehow they recognize him, and somehow they have a noose and bleach with them, all ready for the occasion.

i don't think anyone does. i'm a little surprised that the chicago police seem not to care that he may have filed a false police report

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Convenient, right?

i don't think anyone does. i'm a little surprised that the chicago police seem not to care that he may have filed a false police report
    Oh, you'd be surprised how many delusional people on the left want to still believe he was a victim of our Trump-era hateful white supremacy culture.

I'm not that surprised Chicago PD wants to sweep this under the rug. They're so afraid of charges of racism that they probably believe it's +EV for them to just investigate, find nothing, and then drop the matter.

Load Metric

Oh, you'd be surprised how many delusional people on the left want to still believe he was a victim of our Trump-era hateful white supremacy culture.

I'm not that surprised Chicago PD wants to sweep this under the rug. They're so afraid of charges of racism that they probably believe it's +EV for them to just investigate, find nothing, and then drop the matter.
    As one who leans left. I think this whole affair should be thoroughly investigated, he should be charged and punished harshly if he made this up.... and I certainly believe he's not telling the truth.

I wonder how many delusional folks on the right believe he got what he deserved.

Platinum
    Load Metric

There is a reason the city of Chicago is what it is. The police department is completely run by City Hall. Their job is to keep the rich white areas safe, and keep the blacks down and voting Democrat, and that is it. There is huge political pressure to make sure nothing comes out from this case to energize Trump or his base. Given the political nature of this case, I would be absolutely shocked if there was a semi competent investigation. At this point it is pretty obvious Smollett is lying, the police are complicit, and this should come as a surprise to no one.

That being said, if there was the tiniest chance he was actually telling the truth about what happened this would be the biggest story in the news, and there would be huge BLM and LGBTQ rallies around the country. I don’t think you can understate how obvious the media believes this story is fake the way they have mostly avoided it and how much political capital they would be trying to squeeze from it if it had legs.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 02-08-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Convenient, right?

never meant that bleach flash freezes in the cold...was just more saying that if this was a targeted attack on this one guy, the attackers most likely would have to have been out in the sub-zero weather for a decent chunk of time and there's a chance that the bleach they were carrying around would have either (a) started to freeze or (b) have completely frozen while they waited for this guy to come outside and get his subway sammich...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    there's not gong to be any justice here.

and how lol is it that most of the black community doesn't believe he's telling the truth.......the reason why he chose the word "factual" is because if he said truthful it would be a lie.

this whole story is irking a lot of people. just think about how much the average person wants the truth to be reveled and how much bs you have to deal with without getting anywhere to get it.

you can bet the proud boys or any of the new era right side hate groups won't take this lightly. more hate..more division...nothing is fair

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    remmumba peeps,

you're not just up against jussie questioning the attack. you're up against many blacks and and everyone from the abc community.

as for the police saying they prosecute if he's lying, lol,.....this is nothing but posturing.

also,...can you imagine being cornered by this group

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    remmumba peeps,

you're not just up against jussie questioning the attack. you're up against many blacks and and everyone from the abc community.

as for the police saying they prosecute if he's lying, lol,.....this is nothing but posturing.

also,...can you imagine being cornered by this group

lmao, scrolled down a cpl pages of the comments section, didn't see 1 person not making fun of them

Load Metric

Convenient, right?

Load Metric
    Hmmm. Things not looking so good for Jussie. CPD seeking his phone records and off the record seems they are now highly suspicious of his claims and that he could face criminal charges for false report if found out he’s a liar. https://ilovemyfreedom.org/jig-is-up...-hoax-details/

Thread Information