1 hr of community service for jesse Jackson for every felony charge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    1 hr of community service for jesse Jackson for every felony charge

LOL libtard hall of fame

Comments

Tellafriend: it really is awful

ErickAA: Be honest, you don't have a clue what the star in your avatar is a logo of, do you?

gimmick: lol retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    We need more public shaming by judges. It’s always considered cruel and unusual, but this dude at minimum should have been forced to issue a public statement that says I’m a traitor to the cause of gay rights and victims rights. That every actual victim of hate and violence now faces a higher bar and will be faced with skepticism because of my actions. I’ve caused more harm to my cause than any MAGA-hat wearing boogeyman ever could. It’s a fucking shame he can deny the obvious truth and walk.
    make him wear a sandwich board outside of every subway in chicago
    Name:  138619.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  51.0 KB

Load Metric
    Everyone owes Jussie an apology now that he's been fully and completely exonerated.

Comments

1marley1: I see what you did there

Load Metric
    This court decision is patently ridiculous. That idiot wasted the authorities’ time investigating and dealing with this case. At a minimum, he should have to reimburse the city for all of the labor and court costs for all that time. Then, add 100 hours of community service and probation for 2-5 years.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Will be interesting if any federal charges get filed related to the fake mail threat

zero.zero

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Chicago corruption strikes again

Comments

sah_24: Good ole Chiraq libtards <3

Load Metric
    Am I the only one shocked Rahm Emmanuel didn't catch hell for using the term "whitewash" in regards to this situation??.. Had that been a white Republilcan they would've been marching on the guys house with pitchforks and torches demanding his immediate resignation and head on a spike.

Load Metric

Not so sure this was Chicago corruption and more so corruption from higher up the food chain seeing how It wasn't just the police commish who was pissed as hell about this even Rahm Emmanual basically said it was bullshit.. Some implied it was due to the ASA getting a huge donation from Soros and he called in the chip or it could've been somethingelse… I can only imagine how many bottles in Darkstars brother is into tonight given the hosejob CPD got in all this.. Wonder if theres a chance the Feds could go after Smollet for faking a hate crime since a hate crime is potentially federal to begin with.. Theres still the Potential federal charges though on the fake threat he mailed to himself using the Postal Service..

Comments

MumblesBadly: Correct. The *state* prosecutor is the one who dropped the charges.

Load Metric
    not sure about it on this one, the mayor and police look PISSED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no idea what led to this idiotic decision, and yes, I can tell that some Chicago officials are pissed about it.

However, the rule of thumb with Chicago is to believe corruption is involved when anything weird happens there.

Very, very peculiar.

I wonder if anyone is going to be dumb enough to hire him in the near future.

Load Metric
    I have no idea what led to this idiotic decision, and yes, I can tell that some Chicago officials are pissed about it.

However, the rule of thumb with Chicago is to believe corruption is involved when anything weird happens there.

Very, very peculiar.

Chicago is pretty bad but in the USA there's one rule of thumb - you get the justice you can afford. He coughed up his bail and gets to walk away scot-free. Anyone who couldn't afford such high bail would be sat in jail instead. Pretty depressing thought.

Load Metric
    This type of corruption seems to be more about ideology rather than money.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    They can't have Jussie ratting out to the cops who actually put him up to doing it.

(((shut it down!)))

Diamond
    Load Metric
    let's ask him "how was the community service" he probably say "shit I was just doing that on my days off, u know im the gay 2pac." so are we as a society going to have to accept his reality that this happened to him? his transreality? wow that's where libtards are headed

Load Metric
    -440 cops got caught doing dirt to make their case

shout out to drk's brother; honor your oath, scumbag.

Comments

sah_24: Peak stupidity ... yes liberals are actually this dumb
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Very, very peculiar.

Ironically I think police and City Hall were actively trying to work against this narrative by offering Smollett up as an example they aren't corrupt.

Of course the DA had other plans. The exact reasons the DA declined to prosecute the case is not known and may never be known. It may have been political. It may also have been (as Sonatine implies) police impropriety would have made the case a lost cause.

I am going to go ahead and call the Soros connection extreme alt-right antisemetic BS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    They can't have Jussie ratting out to the cops who actually put him up to doing it.

(((shut it down!)))

Lol.

I was just thinking to myself that Rahms statement sounded like all bark and no bite. If Rahm actually doesn't do something about this, or doesn't pursue it pretty hard, then I will just assume dropping the charges was way better than exposing some conspiracy that would pretty much send national troops into Chicago....something that people living in Chicago have actually suggested in the past...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm surprised nobody here is aware that this was the State's Attorney's doing. The fact that she's not now a household name like Smollett is a failing of the media I guess. She is a close friend of the Smollett family.

“Spoke to the Superintendent Johnson,” Foxx emailed Tchen back on Feb. 1. “I convinced him to Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation.”

The same day, Foxx texted with Smollett’s relative, whose name was blacked out in copies released by her office.

“Spoke to the superintendent earlier, he made the ask,” Foxx wrote. “Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted.”

“Omg this would be a huge victory,” the relative replied.

“I make no guarantees, but I’m trying,” Foxx wrote back.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...313-story.html

The State's Attorney's office just blindsided the Mayor and CPD with this, and you can clearly see that they are PISSED in the pressers.

EDIT: Techincally it was the assistant SA who dropped the charges, because Foxx eventually recused herself. Here's a LOL quote from him after punting the case:

"This was not an exoneration. To say that he was exonerated by us or anyone is not true," Magats said. "We believe he did what he was charged with doing."

Comments

Sanlmar: Miss you honey
    Last edited by Rick Sanchez; 03-26-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Up until today, I thought Kamala Harris was the best choice for the Democrats in 2020.

Now I'm not so sure.

What a horrible, tone deaf response:

She's asked about a guy getting off the hook for faking a hate crime for personal gain, and then she goes into a rant about how hate crimes have recently increased.

She couldn't have picked a worse time to bring up that subject.

Thread Information