Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Diamond
    Load Metric
    how much of a story is this guy gonna try to spin. from tmz:

"Jussie Smollett is begging his "Empire" family to believe he's innocent and continue supporting him -- even as the drama of his arrest postponed a scene Thursday in Chicago.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

AWKWARD

Load Metric
    honestly I’d be fine if he got off with a light sentence. this guy is totally fucked from an employment perspective, and i mean like any job at all. there’s no way mcdonalds touches him now. plus the public humiliation aspect. he’s probably on suicide watch.

his fame makes this much worse on him than if he was just an ordinary person

Load Metric
    blakes literally called the fbi on half of skatz cuz we call him elizabeth changsworth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    honestly I’d be fine if he got off with a light sentence. this guy is totally fucked from an employment perspective, and i mean like any job at all. there’s no way mcdonalds touches him now. plus the public humiliation aspect. he’s probably on suicide watch.

his fame makes this much worse on him than if he was just an ordinary person
    i wouldn't count out anything. he could write a book or fight this tooth and nails without admitting guilt. he might actually get rich off of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I hate to disappoint everyone, but he's probably going to plea down to 30 days in jail, with the rest suspended with probation, plus some restitution and some mental health treatment.

The problem is that nobody got hurt (except for him a little), nobody was falsely accused, and nobody was falsely arrested.

So the damages were limited to a waste of investigative resources and some mail fraud where nobody was cheated out of anything.

He does have a minor prior regarding giving a false name to police during a traffic stop, but that's not a big deal.

His lawyers should be able to justify going light on him, even though this is a super-high-profile case.

I'm guessing that zero jail time won't happen because it would look bad, but some minor jail time + probation/restitution is looking likely.

He is unlikely to get anything like 2 years.

I agree he deserves more than he's going to get, but that's probably what we're going to see.

The worst part is that, if they did arrest and wrongfully charge two innocent white guys over this, he would have continued the victim act and probably encouraged a harsh prosecution of them. Unfortunately that can't be proven.

Ill admit there's obviously a chance he could get off light with the state charges; his felony charge certainly has a chance of being pled down to a misdemeanor - I won't risk a wager that it will happen, but anything is possible.

The Fed charge on the other hand? Id wager he will be getting meaningful prison time. The FBI and the USPS don't fuck around. He not only sent a hoax letter, but he basically entered it into what I would imagine is a category of domestic terrorism by adding a "suspicious and deadly white powder" and claiming it as such. Yeah, of course it thankfully turned out to be a hoax; however, show me one instance though where a suspect got off lite/no prison time for mailing "fake anthrax" (and there are quite a number of them). I might be wrong, but I haven't found one yet.

Load Metric
    In before he was molested at a young age, quietly tried to deal with it now realizing “I’m sick and need help”

Claiming psychological damage made him do it.... beg forgiveness after going to the Congo and help build wells for the pigmies. Hell it could help his stupid career.
    Otherwise he’s fucked far as I can tell
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Hilarious. The dude should do a couple years in real prison to dissuade idiots from wasting the time of the state, the community and the media.

Load Metric
    when he pointed at the security cam he told the police, the d.a. can play that mother fuckin tape in court

Comments

rum dick: I mean how is a thing was obvious from the start

sonatine: grab the strap

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    blakes literally called the fbi on half of skatz cuz we call him elizabeth changsworth
    Dude should be calling the fbi about skatz bc of the 50k in bitcoin he got fucked outta in season one of the ff league.

Load Metric
    you know what was weird was these last 3 years you flake every single sunday for draftkings

Load Metric
    shit maybe its been 4 years of nonstop flaking

Load Metric
    "Three of the actor's five famous siblings, Jazz, Jocqui and Jake, were pictured arriving at the Cook County Criminal Court before his bond hearing wearing sunglasses. They were later joined by their brother Jojo but their other sister Jurnee and mother Janet were not seen."

come on now

Comments

splitthis: Jus.....Sie!

Load Metric
    this had already been filed under lol black people but thank you for the icing

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    btw how dare he put yung jurnee through this journey

Comments

nunbeater: lolol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

he paid them by check...by check...

Comments

MumblesBadly: Who uses checks these days???

Belly Buster: ... take a moment to think about that

Load Metric

The fucker has single-handedly left the door wide open for every racist homophobe in America.

No amount of punishment or hate going/coming his way can undo the damage he's created for millions of people.

I think he needs to blow his own brains out live on air. But, even then, the cunt will still be in debt.

Comments

KidPresentable: She's a truly abhorrent person.

sah_24: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo lots of hate crime hoaxes since 2016 ... big surprise all libtards
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He's got to be delusional at this point to still be denying it.

There's no way he's getting out of this one, either legally or in the court of public opinion.

He needs to immediately own up to it, claim some kind of mental health problem, get "treatment", and hope people forgive.

All we've seen the whole way is arrogance, dishonesty, and defiance, and none of those are good looks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still lies less than faggot ass Trump

Comments

KidPresentable: While true, this sort of whataboutism isn't helpful.

sah_24: Libtards in a nutshell 101 ... you can keep your doctor LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    "Three of the actor's five famous siblings, Jazz, Jocqui and Jake, were pictured arriving at the Cook County Criminal Court before his bond hearing wearing sunglasses. They were later joined by their brother Jojo but their other sister Jurnee and mother Janet were not seen."

come on now
    Thank you for identifying the real crime here.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    new york post putting out some decent articles.

In the wake of the arrest of actor Jussie Smollett, who was charged with staging his own racist and homophobic attack, here are just some of the other crimes that have been given prominent play by the media since the 2016 election — often accompanied by politicians decrying, “This is America today” — that turned out to be frauds:

• Just before the 2016 election, the 111-year-old Hopewell Baptist Church was attacked with fire and graffiti that said, “Vote Trump.” “The political message of the vandalism is obviously an attempt to sway public opinion regarding the upcoming election,” said Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.). Turns out the arsonist was Andrew McClinton, 48, an African-American member of the church.
    • “Heil Trump” and ”F-g Church” were spray-painted on St. David’s Episcopal Church in Indiana after the election. It was the gay organ player who did it. “Over the course of that week, I was fearful, scared and alone, too, in my fear,” George Nathaniel “Nathan” Stang, 26, explained to the IndyStar. “I guess one of the driving factors behind me committing the act was that I wanted other people to be scared with me.”
    • Yasmin Seweid, 18, told police that three Donald Trump supporters harassed her and tried to steal her hijab on a No. 6 train in New York City. But the Dec. 1, 2016, alleged hate crime fell apart two weeks later when Seweid admitted she made the whole thing up because she’d been out late drinking with friends and was afraid her strict Muslim Egyptian father would be angry.
    • Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti was vandalized for months by graffiti that said, “leave n—-s” and “KKK.” A former student, African-American Eddie Curlin, 29, was eventually caught. “It was totally self-serving,” said Robert Heighes, the university’s chief of police. “It was not driven by politics. It was not driven by race.
    • More than 2,000 bomb threats to Jewish institutions, including the Israeli Embassy in Washington, DC, were made in the first three months of 2017. “My personal take is it’s a statement of where we are in this country,” Michael Feinstein, the chief executive of the Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington, in Rockville, Md., told The Times. In March 2017, an arrest was finally made in many of the incidents: that of a 19-year-old Jewish Israeli-American named Michael Ron David Kadar. Kadar had been rejected from the Israeli Defense Forces over mental health issues and claimed in his defense that he had a brain tumor.
    • A few of the threats didn’t come from the Jewish teenager. At least eight were the work of Juan Thompson, 32, who was trying to frame a woman who had broken up with him. Thompson, a black journalist, had previously been fired from The Intercept for making up sources and stories. In response to his firing, he blamed the “white New York media” and claimed his editors were racist.
    • Forty-two Jewish tombstones were toppled in Washington Cemetery in Midwood, Brooklyn, in March 2017. While officials were worried it was an anti-Semitic act, after an investigation, the NYPD named another suspect: the wind. “[It was] due to neglect, or weather factors like soil and dirt and wind. There is no evidence to suggest this was a case of vandalism,” a police spokesman said.
    • Five black cadet candidates were bombarded with hate speech on message boards at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School in September 2017. It turns out that the comments were written by one of the African-American cadets. CNN commentator Frida Ghitis didn’t think that point mattered much in a follow-up report, saying, “The election of President Donald Trump lifted the rock under which much of the hatred had hidden, allowing it to squirm out into the light.”
    • African-American Adwoa Lewis, 20, of Long Island said four teens yelled “Trump 2016!,” told her she didn’t belong here and slashed her tires in September 2018, leaving a note that read “Go Home.” She later admitted to making the story up and putting the note on her car.
    • Union Temple in Brooklyn was defaced by messages such as, “Die Jew Rats” and “Jew Better Be Ready” in early November 2018. The culprit? Gay African-American James Polite, who had previously interned for City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and was raised by Jewish foster parents. He was charged for hate crimes for the graffiti and setting fires at four other Jewish temples and schools. But friends and advocates say bigotry isn’t to blame; Polite is bipolar and was convinced that the FBI and CIA had taken over the city’s homeless shelter system.
    • More than 100 students marched to demand “safe spaces” after “KKK,” swastikas and the last names of four black and Latino students were scrawled in a bathroom stall at Goucher College near Baltimore in November 2018. But it turned out one of those graffiti’d names, Flynn Arthur, 21, was the person responsible. The biracial lacrosse player explained to cops that “he had been drinking and just did something dumb.”
    • On Dec. 30, 2018, a 7-year-old African-American girl, Jazmine Barnes, was killed in a drive-by shooting. Witnesses said a white man in a pickup truck was nearby. “We’ve got to call it what it is. Black people are being targeted in this country,” said activist Deric Muhammad. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) insisted, “Do not be afraid to call this what it seems to be — a hate crime,” But the investigation led to the arrest of two African-Americans, Eric Black Jr. and Larry D. Woodruffe, who police believe shot into Barnes’ car in a case of mistaken identity.
    • This past New Year’s Eve, three Savannah churches and a civil rights museum were vandalized, raising the specter of a hate crime. But it was an African-American, David Smith III, who had thrown bricks through the doors.
    • Video went viral of a Jan. 18 confrontation at the March for Life in Washington, DC, showing a group of students from Covington Catholic HS in Kentucky, some in MAGA hats, in a confrontation with a Native American, Nathan Phillips. “They were in the process of attacking these four black individuals,” Phillips told the Detroit Free Press. “I was there, and I was witnessing all of this … As this kept on going on and escalating, it just got to a point where you do something or you walk away, you know? You see something that is wrong, and you’re faced with that choice of right or wrong.” Other videos quickly proved that Phillips was lying. A group of Black Israelites was taunting the Covington teens with racial insults such as, “Christ is coming back to kick your cracker asses.” And Phillips wasn’t surrounded by the Covington students; he walked into the group and started banging a drum in the face of one of the kids, whose bewildered expression had online commentators quick to label a smirk. A lawyer for a Covington student has filed a defamation suit against the Washington Post for $250 million in damages.

Comments

sah_24: There is way more than that https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information