Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 273

Thread: Jussie Smollett attack

  1. #161
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5036
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,129
    at first i was skeptical but i totally didnt realize ilovemyfreedom.org was on the case.


    but seriously if he made this shit up he should do some fucking time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    at first i was skeptical but i totally didnt realize ilovemyfreedom.org was on the case.


    but seriously if he made this shit up he should do some fucking time.


    what kind of penalty we looking at? cuz he has millions of victims he made look like morons

  3. #163
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,290
    Blog Entries
    2
    I hate to say it, but conservative clickbait sites might actually be worse than liberal clickbait sites, and that's a pretty damn low bar.

  4. #164
    This could be a case of said victim actually being violated in exactly the way he claims, but by people who align with him ideologically.

    Jussie could very well not be complicit in this act, he could genuinely be a victim.

    The culprits, I suspect, might be some deranged anarchy type individuals who probably felt like an attack on Jussie would get the attention of the masses, and give people the continually propagated meme of the "racist trump supporters", even if the attackers happen to fall in line with Jussies ideological view.....kinda like the ends justifies the means type scenario that is very prevalent in fringe organizations...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #165
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5036
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,129
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    at first i was skeptical but i totally didnt realize ilovemyfreedom.org was on the case.


    but seriously if he made this shit up he should do some fucking time.


    what kind of penalty we looking at? cuz he has millions of victims he made look like morons

    i feel like.. if he cops to it.. 60 days in actual real fucking jail plus paying for the investigation + a massive fine would be appropriate, especially considering his entire career is over if it was fraudulent. like seriously if he really did stage this its nothing short of criminally anti-social behavior.

    but i could see it being a lot more than that honestly if he takes it to trial because by now they've probably spent thousands of man-hours chasing down fiction and he should have pulled the eject cord on this farce a long time ago if he didnt want to sit down for a minute.

    that said, if he really did get jumped, he's doing everything exactly like he should, i figure.

    what an ugly mess.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  6. #166
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,290
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post



    what kind of penalty we looking at? cuz he has millions of victims he made look like morons

    i feel like.. if he cops to it.. 60 days in actual real fucking jail plus paying for the investigation + a massive fine would be appropriate, especially considering his entire career is over if it was fraudulent. like seriously if he really did stage this its nothing short of criminally anti-social behavior.

    but i could see it being a lot more than that honestly if he takes it to trial because by now they've probably spent thousands of man-hours chasing down fiction and he should have pulled the eject cord on this farce a long time ago if he didnt want to sit down for a minute.

    that said, if he really did get jumped, he's doing everything exactly like he should, i figure.

    what an ugly mess.
    Short of a video coming out showing him putting the noose around his own neck (which I doubt exists), he will never cop to this.

    Doing so would be complete career suicide.

    The Hollywood SJW crowd will feel like chumps for giving him public support, but even worse, everyone will be furious that he will be casting doubt upon legitimate victims of hate crimes.

    He will become toxic and everyone in Hollywood will avoid him like the plague.

    His only hope is to stick to the story and leave people having to give him the benefit of the doubt.

    Fortunately for him, it's often difficult to prove a negative.

    We will probably never know for certain that this didn't happen, and that will be good enough to allow him to worm out of this whole thing.

    The fact that the media really, really, really doesn't want to report this being a hoax will also help him, as these large media organizations are going to attempt to ignore the story and avoid digging for the tough answers.
    `

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post



    what kind of penalty we looking at? cuz he has millions of victims he made look like morons

    i feel like.. if he cops to it.. 60 days in actual real fucking jail plus paying for the investigation + a massive fine would be appropriate, especially considering his entire career is over if it was fraudulent. like seriously if he really did stage this its nothing short of criminally anti-social behavior.

    but i could see it being a lot more than that honestly if he takes it to trial because by now they've probably spent thousands of man-hours chasing down fiction and he should have pulled the eject cord on this farce a long time ago if he didnt want to sit down for a minute.

    that said, if he really did get jumped, he's doing everything exactly like he should, i figure.

    what an ugly mess.

    yeah if the police determine he actually made this up, the guy will be completely unemployable and actually homeless, which will be punishment enough.

    alternatively, jussie cops to struggling with mental illness and is universally lauded for his bravery

    probably 50/50

  8. #168
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -235
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    i feel like.. if he cops to it.. 60 days in actual real fucking jail plus paying for the investigation + a massive fine would be appropriate, especially considering his entire career is over if it was fraudulent. like seriously if he really did stage this its nothing short of criminally anti-social behavior.

    but i could see it being a lot more than that honestly if he takes it to trial because by now they've probably spent thousands of man-hours chasing down fiction and he should have pulled the eject cord on this farce a long time ago if he didnt want to sit down for a minute.

    that said, if he really did get jumped, he's doing everything exactly like he should, i figure.

    what an ugly mess.
    Short of a video coming out showing him putting the noose around his own neck (which I doubt exists), he will never cop to this.

    Doing so would be complete career suicide.

    The Hollywood SJW crowd will feel like chumps for giving him public support, but even worse, everyone will be furious that he will be casting doubt upon legitimate victims of hate crimes.

    He will become toxic and everyone in Hollywood will avoid him like the plague.

    His only hope is to stick to the story and leave people having to give him the benefit of the doubt.

    Fortunately for him, it's often difficult to prove a negative.

    We will probably never know for certain that this didn't happen, and that will be good enough to allow him to worm out of this whole thing.

    The fact that the media really, really, really doesn't want to report this being a hoax will also help him, as these large media organizations are going to attempt to ignore the story and avoid digging for the tough answers.
    `
    I think they will be able to prosecute him and plan to once they have enough corroborating evidence, like his cell phone.

    He refuses to allow the authorities to have access to his cell phone because according to him 'he cant be without his phone for several hours' which is a total crock of shit. He doesn't want them to have access to his cell phone because he knows act that's the piece of evidence that is going to destroy all reasonable doubt as to whether this happened or not. He claims he was talking to his manager at the time of the attack, who also says he heard some racially oriented things directed at him. Its so simple, to just hand over your cell phone because its such an important piece of the puzzle, yet he refuses to do so. Its obvious why he wont turn over his cell phone, because he is lying about details of the story he filed in the police report, and the cell phone will prove such. Giving the police a case against him. Hes a young meh actor, who tried to incite fans with a fake drama, to garner support, sympathy and attention. He got the attention he was looking for but unfortunately for him now it is in the form of the authorities and a possible criminal case.

    IMO he is a bold faced liar who was trying to play on his fans heart strings with this largely fabricated story. Now he is fucked and trying to find a way to squirm out of it. The fact he wont simply hand over his cell phone and the records himself makes me totally believe he has something to hide.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    This could be a case of said victim actually being violated in exactly the way he claims, but by people who align with him ideologically.

    Jussie could very well not be complicit in this act, he could genuinely be a victim.

    The culprits, I suspect, might be some deranged anarchy type individuals who probably felt like an attack on Jussie would get the attention of the masses, and give people the continually propagated meme of the "racist trump supporters", even if the attackers happen to fall in line with Jussies ideological view.....kinda like the ends justifies the means type scenario that is very prevalent in fringe organizations...
    If that was the case Smollett would actually think he was telling the truth, and he wouldn't be acting the way he is. The way Smollett is behaving makes it clear he is lying about who attacked him and why, assuming he was even attacked at all.

     
    Comments
      
      Dan Druff: correct
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  10. #170
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,290
    Blog Entries
    2
    The big problem is that it will be hard to prove that he's making it up.

    Even if Chicago PD gets access to his phone records (say, through a warrant), he could claim that he got confused and wasn't really talking to his manager at the time, and the stress of the attack created a false memory.

    Total bullshit of course, but lying about one aspect of the attack doesn't prove that he wasn't attacked -- at least not enough to charge him with anything.

    Unfortunately, Chicago PD is terrified of the scenario where they investigate him for fabricating it, and then find that indeed he was attacked. They know the chance of that is very small, but it would make them look terrible. It really is in their best interests to just drop the entire matter and move on.

    Jussie will never admit this was a lie, at least not until evidence surfaces proving it, and his back is against the wall.

    The only way I see that happening is if his manager turns on him and comes forward with the truth, but I don't see that happening either, because then nobody will want to hire that snitch manager ever again.

    It's the same reason political operatives rarely snitch on their bosses, and in fact will take the fall and jail time if necessary. If they aren't known as fully loyal, they will never be hired again.

  11. #171

  12. #172
    Obviously SOME people know what really happened, lol.......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  13. #173
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    318
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,674
    Blog Entries
    4
    the absurdity of this case / non case grows daily.

    a new york city reporter retraces juicy's footsteps and finds garbage on the street of chicago that he may think is useful in the case a week later. said garbage is handed over to FBI to be analyzed...really?.


    so this jackass reporter that lives 1000 miles away is the only peep doing investigative work...not FBI chi town or chi town police which last week had 12 peeps watching video...what he found was an old tabasco / hot sauce bottle that may or may not smell like bleach..


    bravo...and bravo for the chi town police big news last week was " the rope around his neck was a clothesline rope" - you know that thin, soft, waxed stuff. of course nobody said that.


    new headlines from shitty news outlets


    "unknown man thinks jussie is lying"


    "man in same apt building where joosy lives doesn't think it happened"


    "don lemon texts jussie everyday in order to keep his spirits up"


    holy fucking christ.......this dude gatson and smollet have all the answers and their not saying shit, and what he said to date has been prepared. i would be willing to bet they have turned down 100+ interviews to clear things up because their full of shit to some degree.


    what i think what will happen next is lemon is going to have a 1-1 with mr. fancy pants all questions and the interview answers will be screened and it will try and come across being credible.


    it's a fucking dog and pony show
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  14. #174

  15. #175
    interesting line in the tmz article

    "As you know, Jussie says his attackers tied a rope around his neck ... police say there's video of Jussie with a rope around his neck in the lobby. They are not saying if the rope is around his neck outside the building because they say that would interfere with the investigation."

    can someone explain why disclosing that the rope was or was not around his neck outside of the building would interfere with the investigation?

    if it wasn't around jussie's neck outside the building, and then it was inside, that makes this look like even more of a hoax.

    what would be the harm in saying the rope was around his neck before he went in the building?

  16. #176
    BREAKING: Jussie Smollett, who claimed he was attacked by MAGA hat wearing men, finally turned over his phone to Chicago Police after he claimed it had evidence of the attack, but Chicago Police now say that there is no evidence on his phone, but appreciate Smollett’s cooperation

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: lolfactorywipe

  17. #177
    Platinum mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    318
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,674
    Blog Entries
    4
    lol @ submitting an edited pdf of his phone records to police..and the other nimrod sent a pic of his records on his phone.


    if he lied about the call, which really doesn't prove or disprove anything happened, it basically disproves his attack as a lie.
    .



    if you wanted answers all you need to do his interview him and ask him questions to get to the bottom of it.

    why is that so hard?


    this dude really deserves to get beaten up
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  18. #178
    Jussie's mad at all of YOU in this thread


     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: He lying

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post


    Name:  giphy-1.gif
Views: 86
Size:  2.28 MB

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post


    Name:  giphy-1.gif
Views: 86
Size:  2.28 MB
    I wonder why he even feels the need to bother. None of the media was even covering this anymore except right wing stuff. And I don’t think Hollywood is gonna be too critical of him. And it seems like Chicago PD isn’t too interested in digging too deep.

    It seems like he could have just refused to ever talk about this at all and the media would have protected him and the whole thing would have disappeared.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 3 guests)

  1. duped_samaritan,
  2. Mdwst Hstlr,
  3. MumblesBadly

Similar Threads

  1. Did Lex Veldhuis have a heart attack?
    By ftpjesus in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 01:57 AM
  2. Bisping sued for attack
    By DonaldTrumpsHairPiece in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 08:36 AM
  3. Terrorist Attack in London
    By MrTickle in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 04:03 PM
  4. The victims that survived the attack in CO
    By GAMBLE-BOT in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •