Thread: Black boxer beats up drunk white guy on airline after white guy hit him first

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Black boxer beats up drunk white guy on airline after white guy hit him first

https://twitter.com/brandthewatche1/status/1731340119896920446

Unclear which airline this is.

The black guy is from Vegas, and apparently some kind of professional boxer.

The white cover on the back of the seat is an advertisement for the Standard Chartered credit card. It also says something about "Scoot", which is a discount airline of Singapore Airlines. However, as everyone here seems to be American, I'm not sure if it's the same Scoot. The pilot or flight attendant speaking does seem to have an accent, so maybe it is Scoot Airlines.

Interesting how the black guy was not taken off the plane. Maybe people vouched it was in self defense?

This appears to be right after they landed, but before people were allowed to stand up and get off. Clearly this was on the ground.

Load Metric
    Basic life rules-

Don’t be drunk in public.
    Be respectful to others.
    Don’t hit or slap complete strangers.
    Mind your own business.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The white cover on the back of the seat is an advertisement for the Standard Chartered credit card. It also says something about "Scoot", which is a discount airline of Singapore Airlines. However, as everyone here seems to be American, I'm not sure if it's the same Scoot. The pilot or flight attendant speaking does seem to have an accent, so maybe it is Scoot Airlines.

Interesting how the black guy was not taken off the plane. Maybe people vouched it was in self defense?

This appears to be right after they landed, but before people were allowed to stand up and get off. Clearly this was on the ground.
    I'm British and from London.

The loudmouthed, low intelligence white guy is 100% British, and from the South or South East of England. During the video he does a mocking impression of an American accent.

From his English accent, I'd say he's ~50% from London, ~15% from the county of Kent which borders London to the South/South East, ~15% from the county of Essex which borders London to the North/North East, and ~20% elsewhere within 100 miles of London, as there are lots of places elsewhere in the South/South East of England where people have an accent similar to a London one.

If I had to absolutely pinpoint where he comes from, my guess if this was a sweepstakes, would be Chatham in Kent, which is well known for for having its fair share of loutish, low intelligence, ruffians. I know, I used to go to school in Chatham. Obviously, it is mainly good decent people in Chatham, but there are lot of this young male type there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGoodness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The loudmouthed, low intelligence white guy is 100% British, and from the South or South East of England. During the video he does a mocking impression of an American accent.

From his English accent, I'd say he's ~50% from London, ~15% from the county of Kent which borders London to the South/South East, ~15% from the county of Essex which borders London to the North/North East, and ~20% elsewhere within 100 miles of London, as there are lots of places elsewhere in the South/South East of England where people have an accent similar to a London one.

If I had to absolutely pinpoint where he comes from, my guess if this was a sweepstakes, would be Chatham in Kent, which is well known for for having its fair share of loutish, low intelligence, ruffians. I know, I used to go to school in Chatham. Obviously, it is mainly good decent people in Chatham, but there are lot of this young male type there.
    He’s English, don’t insult other Brits. If they guy was Scottish, he would have been louder, drunker, and fought back until he got his ass throughly kicked.

Well I'm a Londoner too and I'm not sure you're correct. Of course he's trying to mimic the other guy initially but when he says "C'mon cocksucker, we'll have a one-on-one eh" he doesn't sound British at this point. More like South African or something. He could be from Singapore and have British parents.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post

Well I'm a Londoner too and I'm not sure you're correct. Of course he's trying to mimic the other guy initially but when he says "C'mon cocksucker, we'll have a one-on-one eh" he doesn't sound British at this point. More like South African or something. He could be from Singapore and have British parents.
    That is possible that he's from another country but with British parents.

I still think he's most likely London or South East England, and now that I've watched it a few more times I'm leaning towards South East London or Kent,
    Kent now being my firm pick, so from somewhere like Dartford, Gravesend, Chatham or elsewhere in the Medway Towns. The thing that does raise some doubt, as you justifiably have, is that he is drunk, so slurring his words.

Load Metric
    Lol what happened? Give me a kiss

Thread Information