Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

not leadership material, sorry

edit: what a fkn retard, made this post at midnight when it was clear he was probably full of shit
    Yeah. I have reserved judgement on AOC because I believed she was sincere and I agree with some of her platform, especially WRT need for political reform. However, I am not down with race peddling. I doubt I would ever vote for her for anything at this point.

As far as Maxine Waters, LOL. I seriously doubt she even knows how to tweet. Obviously some aide is controlling her twitter account. Good chance she isn’t even aware of most of what comes out of it.

Of course, it is very likely AOC doesn’t do all her own tweeting either. But I do believe she is most likely aware of what is being tweeted and controls her own message.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 01-30-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Load Metric
    the thing that doesnt track for me is 2 white people recognizing an actor from Empire.

im also 50/50 on 'he made it up' vs 'agitprop via an assault staged in a location chosen to avoid surveillance'.

interested in seeing a lie detector test here honestly.

Comments

devidee: Dis niggat for real?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the thing that doesnt track for me is 2 white people recognizing an actor from Empire.

im also 50/50 on 'he made it up' vs 'agitprop via an assault staged in a location chosen to avoid surveillance'.

interested in seeing a lie detector test here honestly.

can I get some of that 50/50 action, shit name ur price

"THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" is 1% chance being something trump supporters say vs 99% something an unhinged leftist would think trump supporters say

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DRONED SAMARITAN WHAT DO U THINK OF ALL THIS NOW?? HOW DO U LIKE BEING IN THE OP IN A NEW THREAD NOW U FAGGOT?!

Comments

Mintjewlips: Droned samaritan plays, go go gadget shit for brains

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He still had the noose on 42 mins later ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

God libtards are so dumb, they can't even fake a hate crime well ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    ATTENTION DRONED SAMIRITAN

cmon man, should not be that hard to spot fake news, like someone is actually yelling "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" as they beat up a gay black man
    Agreed it was a setup... likely loyal leftist/antifa assholes trying to frame Trump Supporters.. This was a well planned attack given the whole letter sent to Fox a week before making threats against him.. Much like the asshole in Florida who had massive ties to the left and then the news media expected us to believe he suddenly went to the extreme right.. Shit just doesn't happen...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    He still had the noose on 42 mins later ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

God libtards are so dumb, they can't even fake a hate crime well ...

Load Metric
    Dude needs beat for that name, wtf is a Jussie?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This story isn't on the NYT or CNN front webpage. This is pretty much admission by these publications they believe it is bullshit. If they thought this was a genuine story, this would be massive front page news everywhere.

Daily Mail has it as their top story, because they DGAF. They don't have an ideological horse in this race. Anything ridiculous that comes from the US they can't get enough of.

According to the Daily Mail story the actor was supposedly walking home from Subway at 2:00 am when he was jumped. So we are supposed to believe this guy decided to walk to Subway at 2:00 am when it is dark and literally freezing cold and everyone is wearing 10 layers of clothes.

And then 2 random MAGA racist white guys happen to be strolling down the street at the same time, somehow recognize him despite the fact it is dark, everyone is wearing 10 layers of clothes, and no MAGA rascist white guy has ever seen 10 seconds of Empire, and then proceed to beat him up as a hate crime?

LOL. No.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Dude needs beat for that name, wtf is a Jussie?

It's a dandy name......respectfully....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Dis thick ass niggat for real?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

They confirmed video shows Smollett walking across the street from the two possible persons of interest. Police said in the video he walks out of frame for about a minute and reappears on another camera "wearing a rope like a neck tie."

Police said there is no video of an assault. Investigators said he walked into an apartment building, passing security and boarding an elevator. He would then enter an apartment and that's where police were eventually called.
    I still don't believe it.

He still had the rope around his neck after the attack?

He then WALKED into an apartment building, right by security (without saying anything or asking for them to call police), then got in the elevator, entered an apartment (whose?), and called police?

If you were so scared that you didn't even have time to take the rope off your neck, wouldn't you RUN and tell the first people you saw to call police -- especially if you passed security guards of a nearby building?

Very convenient this all happened off camera.

I wonder if he paid those two guys in the video to do this to him, and perhaps even to shout "MAGA Country" to him.

Comments

sah_24: He was still wearing the rope 45 mins later when the police arrived at his buddys apartment lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, hilarious... so he couldn't even fake it on the phone call?

Must have never been a phone call, and then he asked his manager to lie for him.

Police should get a warrant for his phone records, and then arrest him for filing a false police report when no such call exists.

Comments

sonatine: absolutely agree.

Load Metric
    If this is fake this is the strangest story I’ve heard in a while. Why fake an attack when there’s so much deplorable shit Trump supporters do anyway. Hope they throw the book at him for false report/lying to police:wasting police time (not sure what’s a crime in the US).

Obviously if he is telling the truth the attackers deserve a long jail stay.

Comments

sah_24: Lol no one would still be wearing the noose 45 mins later ... obv fake

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    If this is fake this is the strangest story I’ve heard in a while. Why fake an attack when there’s so much deplorable shit Trump supporters do anyway. Hope they throw the book at him for false report/lying to police:wasting police time (not sure what’s a crime in the US).

Chicago police are going to try to protect him and keep it contained. They probably already have enough to prove he is lying. Chicago PD and the MSM are going to try to keep this as small as possible until the next big story and then they can bury it and move on.

I don’t think you can appreciate how massive a story this would be right now in the MSM news cycle if it was true.

Load Metric
    jussie's manager, who jussie was supposedly on the phone with at the time of the incident, also declined to turn over his phone records to police.

and now it's coming out that jussie asked police to turn off their body cameras

what a fucking idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

Chicago police are going to try to protect him and keep it contained. They probably already have enough to prove he is lying. Chicago PD and the MSM are going to try to keep this as small as possible until the next big story and then they can bury it and move on.

I don’t think you can appreciate how massive a story this would be right now in the MSM news cycle if it was true.
    the fact that we have to turn to twitter, breitbart, the national review online or other right-leaning sites to hear this news is a little embarrassing but i think the MSM will have to be reporting this soon

i suspect the chicago police won't let this go so easily, short of the mayor getting involved

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

the fact that we have to turn to twitter, breitbart, the national review online or other right-leaning sites to hear this news is a little embarrassing but i think the MSM will have to be reporting this soon

i suspect the chicago police won't let this go so easily, short of the mayor getting involved

no one wants to be the person saying 'maybe this is a mentally ill person looking for attention' and then be proven wrong.

im more confused by the volume of politicians looking to lay this at trump's door. but sometimes i forget that a lot of them literally arent old enough to remember tawana brawley.

Comments

OSA: I am though. Fuck Al sharpton

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    a one minute attack, while on phone with manager (lol), defending yourself....and they still managed to get a noose on this kids neck? then just ran off into the night?

this is faker than the toronto hijab hoax.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information