Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
It's also important to know that Jussie thought he could get away with his hoax because he was aware of how naive and gullible today's American left really is.

So here's the basic blueprint, which has been successfully utilized by others in recent years:

1) Be some kind of victim class -- black, gay, trans, female, Muslim, etc. The more of these categories you fit, the better.

2) The fictitious villains must be heterosexual, white males. Christian and/or Trump supporter is also helpful. It's important for there to be more than one villain, as this creates a sense of extra danger.

3) Manufacture a story where these villains attack or threaten you, and make sure these villains state in some way that it's solely because of the marginalized group(s) you're in.

4) Tell the story to various loudmouth social media SJW types, and wait for it to go viral.

5) Watch leftists everywhere pat themselves on the back for being empathetic and supportive, while they bring mass attention to you and donate money.

6) Profit.

This formula worked for the shady Gamergate women (Anita Sarkeesian, et all), and it has worked for others.

Unfortunately, Jussie made two big mistakes:

1) The entire fake attack was so badly planned, it boggles the mind.

2) He got other people involved, who quickly turned on him once the heat turned on them.

However, it was still initially successful, because today's left is so gullible and so desperate to find stories where they can whine about evil Trump supporters doing bad things to marginalized people.
It’s funny because Donald Trump himself played a similar game on the many millions of folks who were so thoroughly triggerable because of Hillary derangement syndrome, thanks in no small part to all of the fake outrage perpetrated by rightwingers over Hillary’s emails and Benghazi.

I feel bad for threatening to ruin old ppl on Facebook for being what I thought were paid correct the record trolls, I guess it really is possible to be that hopelessly hapless. Hey moron, u do realize not saying anything is an option STFU