Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Load Metric
    If he isn't charged with filing a fake report at the least Id be shocked. 12 police, FBI etc and the media attention all because his gay prostitute punched him... not gonna get away with his.

btw they have him on video with the sandwich in tact when arriving home lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    If he isn't charged with filing a fake report at the least Id be shocked. 12 police, FBI etc and the media attention all because his gay prostitute punched him... not gonna get away with his.

nothing is going to happen to him even if it's a lie,,,sadly they will prolly never be able to prove even if it is.

all its going to do it make for more black on white and white on black angst

i'm still waiting for something really bad happening at one of either sides stupid protest or counter protest...peeps are gonna die..don't matta if it's blackey or whitey starting or doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

nothing is going to happen to him even if it's a lie,,,sadly they will prolly never be able to prove even if it is.

all its going to do it make for more black on white and white on black angst

i'm still waiting for something really bad happening at one of either sides stupid protest or counter protest...peeps are gonna die..don't matta if it's blackey or whitey starting or doing it
    I submit the fact there is no evidence it happened is in fact the evidence it did not happen, case closed!

Seriously though this is my thinking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    no this is not a desperate grasp at fame that if it was true it seems to have worked perfectly

Literally the perfect storm... a seemingly NOBODY gets punched, noosed, and cursed at no video proof or leads to the perp's

he seems to be mostly un hurt but his failing carrier seems to have had a 1000% up swing since the "attack" and was well enough to play music in front of 500 people and discuss his heroic survival from crazy "random" attack. being gay, black is just bonus points for him.

will expect to see more of this career helping activity in the future.

i wold take a punch to the face and a knock to the nuts if it meant my busness would see a 1000% increase, can also have #2 child if needed

seriously tho #blackjesus

I could be wrong, but I would guess some sort of assault actually happened, and that part of it wasn't staged. I am guessing it was some sort of drug deal or sex liaison gone bad. And they decided to make up the whole racist MAGA storyline. By this point I am sure the police have a pretty good idea what happened, but City Hall has taken control of the case, and their goal is to work with Smollett to make it quietly go away without having to reveal what really happened.
    i really hope a video or witness (wrote whiteness at first by accident) comes out that shows him pull a noose from his jacket, put the sandwich down and bang his head into a wall and punching himself. somethings gotta give

must be the #blackjesus

Comments

MumblesBadly: Admitting Freudian slip
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond
    Load Metric

btw not even real ppl millennial drones, mrtickle and droned Samaritan legit believed this story. try to fit in at all costs much u fkn losers??

edit: repost my bad, I just wanted to make fun of those fags

Comments

sah_24: libtards will believe anything that fits their narrative ... which is why there has been so many hoaxes since 2016
    Last edited by thesidedish; 02-04-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Load Metric

i really hope a video or witness (wrote whiteness at first by accident) comes out that shows him pull a noose from his jacket, put the sandwich down and bang his head into a wall and punching himself. somethings gotta give

i completely agree.

sadly its looking like whatever happened was deliberately and effectively orchestrated to avoid any such evidence, whether by him or his assailants.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i completely agree.

sadly its looking like whatever happened was deliberately and effectively orchestrated to avoid any such evidence, whether by him or his assailants.

i mean lol.

uncovering the truth benefits nobody but whites, trump and conservatives. do you really think there's going to be anything else other than a nicole smith ron goldman type outcome here?

even funnier, if the right cannot even push for an investigation because they will get crucified if they do. for example. this is like saying a family member died and i couldn't work that day...it's a human ordeal that nobody can say you're lying. thus in 2019 is the perfect front to lie should one want to. not only that but to use it as a weapon to hurt the party or parties you intended it for. cmon,.....nobody in power or with the right means to to set the record straight can really question a story like this without being heartless or perceived bigoted.

remember he's the victim..remember he's gay...remember he's black...remember, the MSM and democrats will fuck with your life and ruin this if you pursue or question if this actually happened.

sure the public can say anything they want..and they're the one's who will ultimately pay in some sort of violence attributed to this down the road done by somebody else because they're angry over it.

congrat's jusssie,......if you were lying you're untouchable.

i think kap should send him a jersey and unite against those damn no good trumpy white peeps
    Last edited by mulva; 02-04-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

btw not even real ppl millennial drones, mrtickle and droned Samaritan legit believed this story. try to fit in at all costs much u fkn losers??

born in 94, not a millenial

Comments

sah_24: god you are dumb ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    millenials can go all the way from 1977 to 2000 depending on whose definition you use, and 94 is included in all of them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    millenials can go all the way from 1977 to 2000 depending on whose definition you use, and 94 is included in all of them

‘94 is def included as a millenial year per the demographers who coined the term.

The Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary describes millennials as those born roughly between the 1980s and 1990s. A 2013 Time magazine cover story used 1980 or 1981 as start dates. Demographers William Straus and Neil Howe who are widely credited with coining the term, define millennials as born between 1982–2004.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Interesting. I've seen some definitions of Gen Z which put me there - for example the Canadian government. Either way i'm on the border of millenials/Gen Z and struggle to indentify with anything millenials or non-millenials say about the generation. I despise neoliberalism, for example...

Load Metric
    So now I know why his name is Jussie. Its kinda like how blacks on Maury call him Murry. I think this Jussie's ma meant to name him Jessie, and spelled it like it sounded when she said it. Ebonics.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yer showing your ugly as fuck racism here.

Tellafriend: counter the truckdriving loser

Mintjewlips: Lol mumbles needs to axe about you

sah_24: counter mumbles libtard everything is racist ...
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Interesting. I've seen some definitions of Gen Z which put me there - for example the Canadian government. Either way i'm on the border of millenials/Gen Z and struggle to indentify with anything millenials or non-millenials say about the generation. I despise neoliberalism, for example...
    My guess is the “millenials” label applies to Americans born within that period given that the US K-12 education system morphed in coddling youngsters with “participation” awards in leiu of actual achievements during that perod, which might not have infected the schools systems of other countries.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I can call u a millennial drone up until about 1997 I think fag

Load Metric
    JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it

Fake Noose

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: #fakenoose lol fitting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    oh..man...lol

"you was out walking to get some "meat" but it wasn't subway. it was some street meat.

http://sandrarose.com/2019/01/lgbt-c...olletts-story/

Name:  jussie-smollett-549x446.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  260.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not a bad theory about the Grindr thing, but I still don't think that's it.

If it were a gay bashing setup, the noose wouldn't have been involved.

People looking to beat up gays are usually trying to send some anti-homosexuality message, and aren't going to muddy it with racism at the same time.

Also, his injuries likely would have been much worse in such an orchestrated attack.

Load Metric
    Not a bad theory about the Grindr thing, but I still don't think that's it.

If it were a gay bashing setup, the noose wouldn't have been involved.

People looking to beat up gays are usually trying to send some anti-homosexuality message, and aren't going to muddy it with racism at the same time.

Also, his injuries likely would have been much worse in such an orchestrated attack.
    Thought the same thing, if a couple of white guys make plans to noose and bleach a black guy decide to not mess his face up except a cute little shiner that will probably mostly wash off. Would have expected more damage.
    He will exchange A walk on part in the war
    For a lead role in a cage?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So now I know why his name is Jussie. Its kinda like how blacks on Maury call him Murry. I think this Jussie's ma meant to name him Jessie, and spelled it like it sounded when she said it. Ebonics.

Kinda like Anfernee Hardaway.....I guess his mom couldn't spell Anthony....??....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nah. His dad is Jewish and his mom was a black panther. Both those demographics suggest education. I am sure giving him such a strange name was completely intentionally and meant as some sort of activism.

Thread Information