Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just find it refreshing how we all can now just accept the truth that US MSM has a serious ideological leftist agenda. I think even a year ago there would have been some pushback to this, but at the his point it is just too self evident for even the most deluded posters like Mumbles to deny.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I just find it refreshing how we all can now just accept the truth that US MSM has a serious ideological leftist agenda. I think even a year ago there would have been some pushback to this, but at the his point it is just too self evident for even the most deluded posters like Mumbles to deny.
    Hilariously bad take

Comments

MumblesBadly: For someone with a PhD in a “hard science”, his reading comprehension is pretty bad at times, amirite?

sah_24: Spot on take to anyone with a brain ...

Load Metric
    just a quick reminder that with the exception of blake, not a single republican in this thread decrying leftist bias in the media said a thing about birtherism or the ongoing conspiracy theory that michelle obama is a man.

both of which are pretty much page one on the 'right wing' media outlets to this day.

given that this whole site is basically an attempt to hybridize stormfront and ben shapiro into one juggernaut of hillbilly theocracy where all the roads seem to lead to spiritually broken scumbags curled up on their mounds of gems and gold like so many latter day Smaugs, its not exactly surprising to watch the republican short bus blame the media for not rushing to call someone who _may_ be the victim of an inconceivably horrific assault a fraud without any evidence whatsoever.

but hey, its great entertainment so do you.

Comments

sah_24: god you are retarded ...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    just one small correction that although i probably seem to take the republican side on some debates here, I’m a registered democrat and vote for the straight democrat ticket in 90% of elections. I’m sure I’ll do this again in 2020

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    just one small correction that although i probably seem to take the republican side on some debates here, I’m a registered democrat and vote for the straight democrat ticket in 90% of elections. I’m sure I’ll do this again in 2020
    I think people that view the world through an ideological framework cannot even comprehend THose that don’t. Either you blindly worship at the alter of progressivism or you are alt right. There is no in between. You don’t need to is justify yourself. You are not the one with a mental condition which makes you incapable of perceiving reality, mumbles and sonatine are. It is patently obvious to anyone that doesn’t suffer from a mental condition you don’t fit even the loosest definition of “right wing”.

Load Metric
    Hot take coming from a guy that used to let the N word fly on NWP.......but hey I guess people change.....

Comments

cleatus: hey fuckothe village moron, u know nothing about NWP and everybody knows that. u r nothing but a lying POS "IM LEAVING TOO"

DJ_Chaps: cletus obsession is boring
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I find it interesting how some of the same people spewing racial slurs and homophobic slurs on NWP are now the PC police

You can't make this shit up....

Comments

cleatus: hey home school dropout, u make shit up all the time. a tell of yours is the inclusion of any lol, def bluff being tried by u. ur bluff fails everytime. u suck ass.

DJ_Chaps: i can do this all day

Load Metric
    Meanwhile over on Fox News

And the argument that Fox somehow get a pass because they aren't a serious news outlet...

Well, millions of Americans watch that channel fully believing it to be deadly serious.

So seeing Right-wing loons in this thread lecturing the Left on the reporting of news is bordering on parody.

Comments

sah_24: Kinda like when CNN does a segment on a democrat gov in blackface and lables him a "republican" ... oh the irony
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

And the argument that Fox somehow get a pass because they aren't a serious news outlet...

Well, millions of Americans watch that channel fully believing it to be deadly serious.

So seeing Right-wing loons in this thread lecturing the Left on the reporting of news is bordering on parody.
    Compared to some of the shit don lemon says that is pretty mild on the bullshit scale. You could even probably argue he is correct clean energy might not be up to the task of providing the energy needed for basically a whole continent caught in a deep freeze. I honestly don’t know.

I don’t watch Fox News at all. But if that is an example of their most damning material than I am underwhelmed to say the least.

Comments

sah_24: Ya pretty hilarious that is the best they got when they have Don Lemon and MSNBC lol ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    okay lets delve into this dudes past. in addition to tweeting "fuck the president" it too me only several minutes to uncover this.

so, in addition to being black and gay his wiki says he's jewish as well. if he was untouchable before, this just add another layer of built in plausible excuses to cover any situation where he might be wrong. the only thing missing is he's not a woman or that overcame an ailment or hardship. ..good to know they're neutral as well "lending their voices to the blm movemnet"

here's a pic of his dad.

Name:  joel-smollett.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  21.8 KB

Name:  Smollett-Family.png
Views: 395
Size:  128.5 KB

also turns out his mom was involved with the black panthers in some capacity from the article below.

in this article he describes his diet as "blewish".

black/gay/jewish...motherfucker moves right to the front of the hollywood line of privilege

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019...ollett-family/

"The New York Times published a feature on Smollett and his family in March 2016. The article described the Smollett children as being “raised in the orbit of the Black Panthers.” It adds that the family has recently “lent their voices” to the Black Lives Matter movement."

Comments

devidee: Prolly just a jooincidence
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Compared to some of the shit don lemon says that is pretty mild on the bullshit scale. You could even probably argue he is correct clean energy might not be up to the task of providing the energy needed for basically a whole continent caught in a deep freeze. I honestly don’t know.

I don’t watch Fox News at all. But if that is an example of their most damning material than I am underwhelmed to say the least.

Solar panels run on light. Even when it’s cloudy they generate electricity.

And I clearly stumbled on that clip via twitter. Was hardly an attempt to post an example of Fox News's most damning material.

But I'm with you on Lemon. I've commented on here a few times in the distant past about his terribleness.

Load Metric
    Reminds me of that Modern Family where Cam and Mitchell go to adoption center and hope to get a child when a lesbian couple walks in and they feel trumped then one woman is black now they really feel trumped then she is in a wheel chair on top of it and they know they are screwed lol

Platinum
    Load Metric

And I clearly stumbled on that clip via twitter. Was hardly an attempt to post an example of Fox News's most damning material.

But I'm with you on Lemon. I've commented on here a few times in the distant past about his terribleness.
    I am well aware of how solar panels fundamentally work. I am also under the understanding that heating is a tremendous use of energy and solar panels are very inefficient and ineffective under the best of circumstances, and would be virtually uselsss if you need to produce a huge amount of energy efficiently with little sunlight available.

It seemed to me that was the gist of the persons comment; which is probably fair. However, unlike a Fox News shill I definitely think we should be investing way more and relying way more on clean energy so we can get to the point where clean energy is actually economically and practically viable.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    okay lets delve into this dudes past. in addition to tweeting "fuck the president" it too me only several minutes to uncover this.

so, in addition to being black and gay his wiki says he's jewish as well. if he was untouchable before, this just add another layer of built in plausible excuses to cover any situation where he might be wrong. the only thing missing is he's not a woman or that overcame an ailment or hardship. ..good to know they're neutral as well "lending their voices to the blm movemnet"

here's a pic of his dad.

also turns out his mom was involved with the black panthers in some capacity from the article below.

black/gay/jewish...motherfucker moves right to the front of the hollywood line of privilege

"The New York Times published a feature on Smollett and his family in March 2016. The article described the Smollett children as being “raised in the orbit of the Black Panthers.” It adds that the family has recently “lent their voices” to the Black Lives Matter movement."
    I don’t know if this is true or just confirmation bias on my part, but it does seem that a lot of the most vocal black power advocates are half black (or less) and didn’t grow up with the stereotypical urban black struggle. Keeper nick and Shaun king are 2 other examples off the top of my head. It definitely seems to be some sort of insecurity and overcompensation going on.

Load Metric

I am also under the understanding that heating is a tremendous use of energy and solar panels are very inefficient and ineffective under the best of circumstances, and would be virtually uselsss if you need to produce a huge amount of energy efficiently with little sunlight available.

It seemed to me that was the gist of the persons comment; which is probably fair.

I think the gist of his comment was that solar panels don't work in extreme weather, like when it gets really cold outside.

Whether or not solar panels are enough to heat x amount of homes is another argument.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    which one of u assholes decided this was good thread to talk about solar panels?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

here's a pic of his dad.

I don’t know if this is true or just confirmation bias on my part, but it does seem that a lot of the most vocal black power advocates are half black (or less) and didn’t grow up with the stereotypical urban black struggle. Keeper nick and Shaun king are 2 other examples off the top of my head. It definitely seems to be some sort of insecurity and overcompensation going on.

This....they go out of their way to over compensate for the fact that their mixed.

Yet when they're in a room full of white people, the over compensation tilts to the white side.

They have major identity crisis and issues that span their entire lives.

Some choose to embrace their chameleon abilities and milk it for what it's worth, I mean if they can get over the fact that they'll always be a walking contradiction(ie them being half white), these mixed breeds actually have more privilege than dark skin black people.........go figure.....

Load Metric

I am also under the understanding that heating is a tremendous use of energy and solar panels are very inefficient and ineffective under the best of circumstances, and would be virtually uselsss if you need to produce a huge amount of energy efficiently with little sunlight available.

It seemed to me that was the gist of the persons comment; which is probably fair.

I think the gist of his comment was that solar panels don't work in extreme weather, like when it gets really cold outside.

Whether or not solar panels are enough to heat x amount of homes is another argument.
    If this is your take on it, you probably didn’t even watch/listen to the clip.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Hilariously bad take

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

Hilariously bad take

That is funny. I was at the gym and CNN was on one of the TVs. Anderson Cooper was on some panel with some black race baiters ostensibly debating whether this guy should resign because of some old college photos of him dressing as KKK in college for Halloween. I wonder if this was before or after they realized he is actually a democrat.

Actually, it seems the MSM and dem's dont really mind sacrificing one of their own on the PC altar, as long as they are assured another democrat will take his place. So I am guessing how hard CNN and the race baiting crowd goes after him is going to depend on their assessment of this.

Thread Information