Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For The Last Time...Michael Jackson Was A Fucking Child Molester.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One complication in this whole thing is that the two most high profile "victims" of Jackson both have incredibly shady parents.

Evan Chandler, father of 1993 victim Jordan Chandler (the first accuser), had a ton of issues, and even committed suicide in 2009.

The other high-profile victim, Gavin Arvizo, came to light in 2003 after the Martin Bashir documentary about Jackson. It later came out that Arvizo's dad had once instructed him to shoplift from a JC Penney store (and was caught), and Arvizo's mother was basically a career scammer who had engaged in welfare fraud and frivolous lawsuits.

It was easy to see that all of this was a money grab, because it probably was.

Did Jackson also molest these kids? Probably. And the shady parents decided to use it for their own purposes.

But it somewhat helped Jackson get back into the public's good graces after the behavior of the parents left these cases in doubt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jackson released this song in 1995, mocking the Santa Barbara district attorney who prosecuted him, Tom Sneddon.

The song was titled "D.S.", and the name was changed to "Dom Sheldon", presumably to avoid a lawsuit. The main chorus went, "Dom Sheldon is an evil man."

Comments

sonatine: people are so ignorant, they're just mean and ignorant

splitthis: What tine said

Load Metric

I was one of the 300 Wigan fans at this game.

Jacko walked round the threee-quarters of the pitch with Fulham fans and they all clapped and cheered.
    He got to the Wigan end and we all chanted “paedo” at the cunt. Was proud to be a Wiganer that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Finished it this afternoon. Was a fantastic documentary. I grew up during all of this. Highly recommend. So much had to go just right in order for Jacko to pull this all of this off for so long. Lots of fucked up people in this world. Lots of similarities to abducted in plain sight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    so I was studying this a little bit last night

wade robson goes from this

to this

so if this guy is now telling the truth that means macaulay culkin was also probably molested and has been lying about it. macaulay is the key, lets waterboard him

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

TROUBLED MAN WITH SECRETS MUCH???
    No one could deny that MJ was a weird and crazy dude but I just heard an interview with
    one of many sources detailing how LEAVING NEVERLAND is largely based on
    the testimonial of two extortionists and a lot of their debunked (thrown out in court) lies.

And I heard Caulkin on Rogan (I think) recently and that guy sounds like he has his shit together.

And HBO is headed for a monster lawsuit for it's part.

Load Metric
    Michael Jackson was just the greatest father ever.

He dangled babies over hotel windows.

He taught kids how to masturbate and jerk off to his music.

He was teaching kids as young as 7 years old to suck his dick but when they reached 11 or 12 years old, he would dump them for a younger kid.

If Michael Jackson paid these parents enough money, they would probably let him do anything to their kid.

Comments

MumblesBadly: His nickname as the “King of Pop” takes on a whole new meaning.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  corey.png
Views: 282
Size:  514.6 KB

Did you listen to that Corey interview? He was responding to those debunked allegations by
    the extortionists in question. He also said he himself was a victim of abuse, but not by Jackson.

Neverland was raided by the FBI over many years and there was no evidence that stood up to accusations made in court.

I know crazy right?

Load Metric
    fucking instagram banned Kyle's take. abusement park

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The interview I heard debunking LEAVING NEVERLAND is below as is the
    link to the original article.

Debunked for many reasons

https://thevioletreality.com/leaving...n-a6ba55e1a01b

Comments

sah_24: Les the pro pedo drunktard ... who could have thought lol. Peak hilarity

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Just a few fun facts for anyone who cares about accuracy.
    These two boobs have failed in court since 2015.
    Their cases were thrown out and criticized by judges for
    their sloppy cases.

The people who stand to gain from this documentary claim to have facts. They will manipulate your emotions into believing that they can provide receipts and evidence, however they have failed to do so on any occasion.
    Here, however, are some actual, indisputable facts:

• Michael Jackson was exonerated by a criminal trial that found him not guilty on all counts.
    • Michael Jackson was exonerated by a lengthy FBI investigation that picked over every aspect of his life with a fine-tooth comb, and found no evidence.
    • Michael Jackson was the victim of numerous extortion attempts during his life — including both time-frames where accusations were made against him.
    • Both Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck filed lawsuits where the end-game was to try and claim huge sums of damages.
    • The lack of laws protecting defamation of the deceased means that you can use “artistic license” to engage in what would otherwise be considered slander, libel and defamation. If you — the reader of this article — were to pass away tomorrow, I or anyone else would be fully protected under the law to make a “documentary” accusing you of heinous crimes. Why would I, or anyone else do such a thing? Imagine now that you are one of the most famous, successful and wealthy people that ever lived. As you can now understand — the motive is clear, and Wade’s self-characterisation as a “Master of Deception” could not be more telling.

Load Metric

their sloppy cases.

The people who stand to gain from this documentary claim to have facts. They will manipulate your emotions into believing that they can provide receipts and evidence, however they have failed to do so on any occasion.

• Michael Jackson was exonerated by a criminal trial that found him not guilty on all counts.
    • Michael Jackson was exonerated by a lengthy FBI investigation that picked over every aspect of his life with a fine-tooth comb, and found no evidence.
    • Michael Jackson was the victim of numerous extortion attempts during his life — including both time-frames where accusations were made against him.
    • Both Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck filed lawsuits where the end-game was to try and claim huge sums of damages.
    • The lack of laws protecting defamation of the deceased means that you can use “artistic license” to engage in what would otherwise be considered slander, libel and defamation. If you — the reader of this article — were to pass away tomorrow, I or anyone else would be fully protected under the law to make a “documentary” accusing you of heinous crimes. Why would I, or anyone else do such a thing? Imagine now that you are one of the most famous, successful and wealthy people that ever lived. As you can now understand — the motive is clear, and Wade’s self-characterisation as a “Master of Deception” could not be more telling.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

their sloppy cases.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...se-allegations
    I'll be happy to take each of the "undeniable facts" head on.
    From what I understand these have be debunked through the trial process.
    Because there has already been a trial and FBI investigations there is
    evidence on public record. This is what is required. Evidence, not hearsay.
    This first one seems odd that any parent would allow any such thing, especially while being present.

I will get back to you on this. I have no axe to grind here. I don't care really care if it did or didn't happen
    I just hate it when reporting becomes entertainment

1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

Comments

sah_24: You are likely a pedo ...

Load Metric
    Les, some people are just morally sick, sir. Very sick. Case in point...

Name:  5936316D-68EF-4741-8CBA-D0F91A80274C.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  59.1 KB

https://abc7news.com/mom-tried-to-sell-2-year-old-daughter-for-sex-for-$1200/3753314/

Comments

sah_24: PEDO !
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Les, some people are just morally sick, sir. Very sick. Case in point...

Name:  5936316D-68EF-4741-8CBA-D0F91A80274C.jpeg
Views: 225
Size:  59.1 KB

https://abc7news.com/mom-tried-to-sell-2-year-old-daughter-for-sex-for-$1200/3753314/
    Look, I know sick shit goes down every day but people are convicted or not in court based on hard evidence.

The court of public opinion is a different matter and when there are big bucks to be made and someone

is no longer able to defend themselves you'll find all kinds of people looking to cash in.

People are reacting to this film as if it were based on hard evidence. And that appears not to be the

case with regards to the two subjects in question. They were laughed out of court when they tried

to go through the judicial system. Read up.

Comments

sah_24: Drunktard and pedo ... not a good combo

Load Metric
    les im sure its been discussed but lol at reading this thread; have you watched the leaving neverland documentary?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    les im sure its been discussed but lol at reading this thread; have you watched the leaving neverland documentary?
    Most documentaries, when dealing with public court cases or news worthy information will attempt to present both
    sides of a case. This wasn't done.

As I said, I'm going to investigate what I've read with regards to these two subjects/extortionists.
    I don't need you or anyone else to explain further. If the info I've read is total fabrication I'll confirm it
    lol right back

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this guy thinks wade robson is full of shit

Load Metric
    Most documentaries, when dealing with public court cases or news worthy information will attempt to present both

As I said, I'm going to investigate what I've read with regards to these two subjects/extortionists.
    I don't need you or anyone else to explain further. If the info I've read is total fabrication I'll confirm it
    lol right back

ok so no?

so youre just fetishing all blacks as helpless victims again?

because that sounds like projection.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol right back

ok so no?

No I don't have HBO
    Just looking at the court's 2005 not guilty verdict re: all charges.
    Not worth it.
    I hope he dies

Load Metric

ok so no?

No I don't have HBO
    Just looking at the court's 2005 not guilty verdict re: all charges.
    Not worth it.
    I hope he dies

they discuss that trial and even interview jurors who said, point blank, they think michael jackson molested children.

the issues with that trial however were the lack of evidence and a surplus of 'character testimonials' designed to undermine the argument that jackson's behavior was part of a pattern (a critical element when you lack forensic evidence of course), and thus they didnt have what they needed to responsibly deliver a guilty verdict.

one of those testimonials came from wade robson himself, who at the time never considered his relationship and sexual history with michael jackson to be an act of abuse and was, essentially, still very much in love with jackson and willing to perjure himself to keep jackson out of jail, which he considered essentially a death sentence.

none of that is out of character for a child who has been abused from age 7 to 14, much less by someone as great at it as michael jackson (if you believe him, which i do obviously).

ill get you a copy of the documentary if youre seriously interested in watching it, its an important piece of work imo.

corey feldman has defended michael jackson at every opportunity for like a couple of decades and he could only watch one half of it before he withdrew his support/defense of michael and said that not only could he not find the strength/stomach to watch the second half, but that he, and i quote, can no longer defend michael jackson.

ill tell you something else.

i had a friend in LA who ran a video store back in the 80s/90s. VHS stuff, accent on art films, you get the idea.

according to him, there was a notorious list of films that 'legally' showed nude children in them and it was something that was being passed around the pedo community apparently.

one night who should stroll in but michael jackson. and he had that fucking list. and he bought everything on it he could find and then hee the-fuck hee'd out the door into his limo.

watch the documentary and then make your decision. thats all i have to say really.

Comments

rum dick: main reason MJ won was because the prosecutor was an idiot.

Thread Information