Thread: Another male feminist bites the dust

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Another male feminist bites the dust

There is no worse creature walking this earth than the male feminist.

The typical male feminist is a smug, sanctimonious, walking contradiction, who typically wears his supposed support of women's issues like a license to look down upon others, while in reality harboring an actual hatred and resentment toward women.

Some male feminists use the entire ruse to get laid.

Others simply do it in order to feel superior and evolved.

A surprisingly large percentage of them mistreat women behind closed doors. Despite possessing many typical beta male characteristics, some of them also are easily brought to states of violence when they get agitated.

Example from October:

Every woman I know who has dated a male feminist has had a bad experience. They start out excited that they found a sensitive guy who is empathetic enough to understand, support, and appreciate the challenges women suffer, and then over time, they slowly learn the truth that they're living with a passive-aggressive phony.

Many staunch (female) feminists hate male feminists, and often they attempt to warn their third wave feminist sisters not to fall into the trap. For once, I agree with them.

Anyway, Charles Landeros is one of those male feminists. He was married and had a child in middle school, but his wife recently divorced him. He's also "gender nonbinary" and identifies under the pronouns "they/them/their", even though he looks, acts like, (and is) a dude.

Landeros had just enrolled his child in the school, which was in violation of the child custody agreement, which gave his wife exclusive choice of the school in which to enroll the kid. She brought the custody agreement to the school, and the school then contacted Landeros.

He rushed down to the school with a gun, because, well, those middle school administrators can be damn dangerous!

He was wearing a "Smash the Patriarchy and Chill" shirt as he set foot on campus.

A school police officer told him that they would need to follow the custody agreement, and while the conversation was not contentious, the officer did inform Landeros that he could not be present when his wife came to pick up the girl.

Then Landeros went to the hallway to sulk, and when the officer asked him to leave he refused.

Then this happened:

Seemed like a stable, rational guy.

Such a shame he's no longer alive to continue smashing the patriarchy.

Laughably, his family is attempting to frame this as racism (he's half Mexican, half Filipino), and are considering suing for wrongful death, even though he pulled a gun first and fired at the officers (but missed).

Article: https://www.registerguard.com/news/2...ified-da-rules

Load Metric
    Fuck off, Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Fuck off, Druff.
    You realize you can support feminism and feminist causes without being a male feminist, right?

This guy was a violent psycho and it's better the cops killed him before he ended up hurting his ex or his daughter, or someone else.

Load Metric
    When I read your post I thought you were saying he was married with a child by middle school rather than married with a kid enrolled in middle school. I was like damn! My reading comprehension is that of a fourth grader until coffee. I have never in my life met a guy like that. Never once. I don’t know where you find these people

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Fuck off, Druff.
    You realize you can support feminism and feminist causes without being a male feminist, right?

This guy was a violent psycho and it's better the cops killed him before he ended up hurting his ex or his daughter, or someone else.
    Him being a violent psycho is not related to his feminism.

The two requirements for being a male feminist are:
    a) be male
    b) think that men and women deserve equal rights

That makes you a male feminist, Druff. Sorry to break the bad news. The militant white knighting is not the same thing, just as flying a plane into a building isn’t the same as being a Muslim and blowing up a hotel isn’t the same as being a catholic.

Comments

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: Stop challenging Druff’s ideological stereotyping!

1marley1: For real. He’s so gross.

DJ_Chaps: THINGS CUCKS SAY

lol wow: 100 percent cuck

RS_: Definitely a cuck

Load Metric

The typical male feminist is a smug, sanctimonious, walking contradiction, who typically wears his supposed support of women's issues like a license to look down upon others, while in reality harboring an actual hatred and resentment toward women.

Some male feminists use the entire ruse to get laid.

Others simply do it in order to feel superior and evolved.

A surprisingly large percentage of them mistreat women behind closed doors. Despite possessing many typical beta male characteristics, some of them also are easily brought to states of violence when they get agitated.

Example from October:

Every woman I know who has dated a male feminist has had a bad experience. They start out excited that they found a sensitive guy who is empathetic enough to understand, support, and appreciate the challenges women suffer, and then over time, they slowly learn the truth that they're living with a passive-aggressive phony.

Many staunch (female) feminists hate male feminists, and often they attempt to warn their third wave feminist sisters not to fall into the trap. For once, I agree with them.

Anyway, Charles Landeros is one of those male feminists. He was married and had a child in middle school, but his wife recently divorced him. He's also "gender nonbinary" and identifies under the pronouns "they/them/their", even though he looks, acts like, (and is) a dude.

Landeros had just enrolled his child in the school, which was in violation of the child custody agreement, which gave his wife exclusive choice of the school in which to enroll the kid. She brought the custody agreement to the school, and the school then contacted Landeros.

He rushed down to the school with a gun, because, well, those middle school administrators can be damn dangerous!

He was wearing a "Smash the Patriarchy and Chill" shirt as he set foot on campus.

A school police officer told him that they would need to follow the custody agreement, and while the conversation was not contentious, the officer did inform Landeros that he could not be present when his wife came to pick up the girl.

Then Landeros went to the hallway to sulk, and when the officer asked him to leave he refused.

Then this happened:

Seemed like a stable, rational guy.

Such a shame he's no longer alive to continue smashing the patriarchy.

Laughably, his family is attempting to frame this as racism (he's half Mexican, half Filipino), and are considering suing for wrongful death, even though he pulled a gun first and fired at the officers (but missed).

Article: https://www.registerguard.com/news/2...ified-da-rules

The irony is this clown would be likely be at a march decrying gun violence and the need for strict gun control when in fact the solution is to restrict gun ownership from jackass liberals like this..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  LiveLeak-dot-com-charlie_1548376731.jpg.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  26.2 KB

Fuck this piece of shit

A bullet in his temple was the best thing for him.

Hmmm, let me see...

You decide to carry a 9mm into a school...

Get into an argument with police...

Pull your gun on them when they are arresting you and fire at them

Yeah, you deserve to die.

Oh and get this:

Landeros started a group, Community Armed Self-Defense, that provided firearms training, particularly for people of color and the LGBTQ community. Landeros was one of the instructors

LOLOL

All things aside, He almost had it right with his shirt that said "smash the patriarchy and chill"

Except the patriarchy smashed him...

But he IS chilling, permanently...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Him being a violent psycho is not related to his feminism.

The two requirements for being a male feminist are:
    a) be male
    b) think that men and women deserve equal rights

That makes you a male feminist, Druff. Sorry to break the bad news. The militant white knighting is not the same thing, just as flying a plane into a building isn’t the same as being a Muslim and blowing up a hotel isn’t the same as being a catholic.
    Perhaps you are confused about this because you're not an American, and maybe it's different where you are.

But i encourage you to google "male feminist" and read up on what the modern definition of one really is, and NOT just by right-wingers such as myself.

As I said, many female feminists loathe male feminists for the reasons I stated.

A man who supports equal rights for women is NOT a male feminist by today's modern definition. He's just a male who supports equal rights for women.

The guys who openly identify themselves as "male feminists" are the reprehensible characters I've shown in these videos -- the ones who can't stop telling everyone how they support women's causes, and sometimes even wear shirts proclaiming so.

Male feminists are also known to hate men, as strange as that might seem. They constantly harp on how awful men are and how they victimize women, presumably so they can separate themselves from the typical awful, nasty male and be seen as one of the few enlightened ones.

That is what I'm referring to.

I have no problem with males who are for equal rights for the two genders.

BTW, a "white knight" is usually not a feminist. The term "white knight" typically applies to a desperate, lonely man on the internet who will blindly defend a pretty girl in a forum or social media argument, with the hopes of finally getting laid. The male feminist might also do this, but he'll do it from the angle of claiming that he's smashing the patriarchy, whereas the white knight will approach it as a personal defense of the woman in question.

It's sad that an old such as myself has to teach these terms to a young guy like you, but I suppose someone has to.

Load Metric

The militant white knighting is not the same thing
    BTW, a "white knight" is usually not a feminist. The term "white knight" typically applies to a desperate, lonely man on the internet who will blindly defend a pretty girl in a forum or social media argument, with the hopes of finally getting laid. The male feminist might also do this, but he'll do it from the angle of claiming that he's smashing the patriarchy, whereas the white knight will approach it as a personal defense of the woman in question.
    I literally said the exact same thing Druff. That they’re not the same. The person you’re posting about is probably using “feminism” in the same way as white knights (for social cred). Don’t pretend you don’t understand me and try to patronise me.

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: Just realized you were female...don't know why I always thought you were a man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I literally said the exact same thing Druff. That they’re not the same. The person you’re posting about is probably using “feminism” in the same way as white knights (for social cred). Don’t pretend you don’t understand me and try to patronise me.
    But this isn't white knighting.

That's what I'm trying to say.

The guys who identify as male feminists are usually just like this guy, except usually minus the gun violence (though often they do engage in other kinds of violence).

Again, this post was not meant to be critical of guys who support equal rights for the genders, or even leftists who have different views regarding feminist issues than I do.

This is meant for the guys who wear their feminism like an identity badge.

Load Metric

The guys who identify as male feminists are usually just like this guy, except usually minus the gun violence (though often they do engage in other kinds of violence).

Again, this post was not meant to be critical of guys who support equal rights for the genders, or even leftists who have different views regarding feminist issues than I do.

There are plenty of male feminists that don't use it as a flag at all. I'm kinda surprised how much pleasure you take in this guy being killed. He clearly was not mentally sound but he also was likely highly emotional about not having access to his child.

It seems like you are more so against extreme SJW which is a different thing. and LOL at no worse creature in this world than male feminists....

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TODD IS GOD.

Im sure this is exactly how Druff reacted when they wouldn't put tomatoes on the side @ Subway

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

There are plenty of male feminists that don't use it as a flag at all. I'm kinda surprised how much pleasure you take in this guy being killed. He clearly was not mentally sound but he also was likely highly emotional about not having access to his child.

It seems like you are more so against extreme SJW which is a different thing. and LOL at no worse creature in this world than male feminists....
    Not taking pleasure, but I'm not exactly feeling like it was unfortunate.

Any guy who brings a gun to a middle school over a custody dispute (and then actually uses it) was clearly not too far away from murder-suicide territory.

Much better that he got killed by police than us eventually reading an article how he killed his ex-wife and kid, and then shot himself dead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But I think there's still some confusion here between the definitions of "male feminist" versus "male who supports feminism".

Two very, very different things.

Males who support feminism are usually just left-leaning dudes like Mr. Tickle, who are otherwise harmless, and don't make it the primary issue they focus upon in life.

Male feminists wear the title like it makes them special/sensitive, and then they're often violent/crazy against those who disagree with them, and/or they mistreat women behind closed doors.

So any guy who actually SAYS "I'm a male feminist" or wears obnoxious "Smash the patriarchy" t-shirts are the ones I'm referring to here.

Unless this describes you, then you shouldn't be angry or offended at what I wrote about these people, because they're reprehensible. Similar to how I don't ever defend alt-right nutjobs.

Load Metric
    I feel smash the patriarchy is a particularly poor shirt. I’d estimate you’d have to define it to 75% of the audience you’re looking most to trigger. If I wore that shirt tomorrow I’m thinking I get 3 “I hate that fucking Brady too and go Rams” for every person who even knew what patriarchy means.

Load Metric
    that was an absolutely touching 3 paragraphs mozzarella

Load Metric
    ZeeJustin isn't as bad as Dr. Pockleface, Jasep, sidedish or 6toes.

Seriously though, your argument is just as invalid as anyone saying we should build a wall because some illegal just killed a white girl, or that we should ban all guns because a school just got shot up, or that you should just fold QQ pre because you got stacked the last 4 times you had them.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 01-27-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Load Metric
    But I think there's still some confusion here between the definitions of "male feminist" versus "male who supports feminism".

Two very, very different things.

Males who support feminism are usually just left-leaning dudes like Mr. Tickle, who are otherwise harmless, and don't make it the primary issue they focus upon in life.

Male feminists wear the title like it makes them special/sensitive, and then they're often violent/crazy against those who disagree with them, and/or they mistreat women behind closed doors.

So any guy who actually SAYS "I'm a male feminist" or wears obnoxious "Smash the patriarchy" t-shirts are the ones I'm referring to here.

Unless this describes you, then you shouldn't be angry or offended at what I wrote about these people, because they're reprehensible. Similar to how I don't ever defend alt-right nutjobs.
    The confusion is only in your brain. It's like saying there's a difference between "male nazi" and "male who supports nazism". You just view this through the prism of right-wing media who obviously wouldn't point at people with a fully functioning brain because they don't make good news.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Got ‘im!

Thread Information