Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: schizo retard has a thing for my dead mom

Load Metric
    first of all that would be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiich coming from jim but also i will check up on that cuz we usually keep our indian slurs directed at sonatine

Load Metric
    Lol, I know, you are white men with a predisposed notion think every Mexican lives in filth, some would call you racist, but I call you faggots....
    Last edited by Mintjewlips; 02-17-2019 at 01:41 AM.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Look there is no need to blame the great country of Mexico on the fact you literally live in a junk yard

Load Metric
    Also, I cant keep up with the dupes, so Jim could have not called Blake an Indian giver.......its hard to tell which of the three members is active in which dupe....

Load Metric
    I mean you admitted you have an old car sitting on the lawn on cinder blocks along with and old toilet and fridge freezer don't blame this on your Mexicanness

Load Metric
    Lil ed Sheeran, flying across the Atlantic just to play penny slots has got to be -ev...

Load Metric
    So yeah how about you spend less time posting on PFA and lurking skatz and more time tidying up your mess

Load Metric
    Lol.

And I am whatever you say I am
    If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
    In the paper, the news, every day I am
    Radio won't even play my jam
    'Cause I am whatever you say I am
    If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
    In the paper, the news, every day I am
    I don't know, it's just the way I am

Load Metric
    THEATER OF THE MIND FOLKS

Load Metric
    I just want to take this time to clarify one thing jackdaniels stated, which I think is just egregious...

I never lurk skatz, the thought of lurking skatz makes my head hurt, writing this is already making my head hurt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Minty, metadata is additional information hidden in each picture which can be accessed by certain utilities.

Unfortunately many smartphones include this data by default, so when you upload your pics, people can grab things like your location.

It doesn't require a computer genius -- just someone who has downloaded the tools to do it, which are easy to get.

Knowing cleatus from his tenure on the forum, I do not believe he will attempt to bother you at your residence.

Load Metric
    Well like I said, once I figured out who I was dealing with, well I wasn't worried.

Time will tell all, I guess I still have to wait to tell....

Load Metric
    This is really a multi layered situation lol......but, as stated before, I don't want to live in a world where I have to cower to men with no chest......

Load Metric
    On a serious note.

I think the leaders in the tech industry better not wait for the government to reign the behavior of the bad apples of the industry. As history shows, that never ends well.

You underestimate the "stupid" people at your own demise.

With all the breaches going on, the public info being disseminated like flyers on the vegas strip, it's only a matter of time before the public catches up to all this, and they're already starting to.

Load Metric
    I will reveal all the tricks n hacks I used to bust shitlips balls. But 1st it's funny how I went from an ancient, broke dick, drooling, dementia addled senior with only several years to live to a tech whiz capable of finding individuals names, phone numbers and street addresses, looking through cell phone camera lenses and galleries. All this by hacking a vBulletin forum.

shitlips said what city he lived in several times indirectly. I remember shitlips arguing with the Lurker about ownership of a building up the road from austin, in round rock. The street address that Druff scrubbed is the radio studio that Alex Jones walks into and creates InfoWars, shitlips might be the night janitor there but it is not his dwelling.

On Jan. 18th bottomset started the "my personal info may have been compromised on this site" thread. 5 minutes later shitlips jumps in. blames the hack of pfa ?? led to shitlips getting hacked. so quick to be a victim and all thanks to posting at pfa, but never considers leaving? even after he posts that he fears for his kids and wife, leaving is never a possibility. later badguy23 draws shitlips into admitting hookup hunting for BEANERS. thanks to badguy.

well if shitlips wants to feel victimized by hackers I'll fuck with him. I took what was posted by shitlips, made some guesses, threw the shit against the wall, what stuck was confirmed by shitlips himself. taking the mitsubishi logo from a pic shitlips submitted, I asked him how the mitsu was running. shitlips replies and confirms its a mitsu. then I tell him to beat up a mirage and an eclipse when he threatens violence against me. ephemeral, senseless things to beat up unless ya drive one right. shitlips again confirms his ownership and reveals he wrecked the mitsu.

shitlips also claimed victimization via phone, to the point of switching phones. so I was going to slip in phone data as available without any individual info. i browsed the cigar thread and pulled metadata from an old post and from a newer post. different phone models were listed. then i posted that shitlips was stupid enough to think his phone hacking would end by buying a different phone. shitlips confirms what model of phone was used. no gps data was on the cigar pics.

some guesses from shit posted by shitlips himself that all were confirmed by shitlips. if shitlips wants to own up to a trashy yard go ahead. another put down shitlips treats as fact. I never disclosed name, address, phone number, nothing tied to any individual.

no more playing identity victimization for shitlips after he uses the n word and beaner repeatedly. actually he probably will, he has zero morals, he lies about his earlier lies, no integrity. I expect shitlips to lie about the visual facts presented here. he already said I knew mitsu through means other than his pic of his steering wheel.

shitlips is a fucking moron, partially self doxed himself by running off at the mouth and reveals new facts when replying , then acts like the helpless victim. lol lol ya been skullfucked.

shitlips, I'm gonna call ya and cough a lot giving ya the flu, after that instructions will appear, ya must stream Ellen to a friend on a platform in the gulf or your phone will burst in flames. then I'm gonna find every trashy yard in Austin and ask the Bavarian Desert Skiers hackers group to tag all those roofs with FTG really big. in the case of flooding you'll get no help from National Guard or Coast Guard helicopters. oh, K. Trout is gonna fuck ya up in those hookup sites.

watch those violent threats, they might get ya banned. what say you, Druff.

shitlips, you wondered about black cock and Ann Coulter with no help from anyone, wondering in that vein would be the safest thing ya could do.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by cleatus; 02-17-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    THIS SENILE BROKE FAGGOT ETC ETC LITERALLY TAKES NOTES ON PEOPLE. LMAO.

"I SIMPLY EXTRAPOLATED (SP?) SMALL DETAILS FROM DOZENS OF RANDOM POSTS OVER A MULTI YEAR PERIOD, IM NOT SOME LAME, NO LIFE HACKER"

Comments

cleatus: a functioning memory is a terrible thing to lose.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Anyone can get banned les, it takes a particular set of skills to do what I do...

Load Metric
    So many inconsistencies in cletus long winded diatribe, trying to prove just how creepy he really is, I don't even know where to begin.

I will address every point, its going to take me a while, and my kids want to fly kites, so I'll be back later.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    This is really a multi layered situation lol......but, as stated before, I don't want to live in a world where I have to cower to men with no chest......
    A tiny bit of sleuthing and your spinning out of control. Multi layered. LOL. The only multi-layers here are the ones by which you got owned, i.e. all of them from top to bottom.

Maybe leave off the weed for a bit a your paranoia will settle down a bit.

Cleatus has done you a massive favour by letting you in on his "genius". I suspect if he hadn't you would likely spend the rest of your life looking with suspicion at your phone / laptop webcam / light fittings / random household items, and calling the FBI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    A tiny bit of sleuthing and your spinning out of control. Multi layered. LOL. The only multi-layers here are the ones by which you got owned, i.e. all of them from top to bottom.

Maybe leave off the weed for a bit a your paranoia will settle down a bit.

Cleatus has done you a massive favour by letting you in on his "genius". I suspect if he hadn't you would likely spend the rest of your life looking with suspicion at your phone / laptop webcam / light fittings / random household items, and calling the FBI.

How do you know what I would or wouldn't do?

You don't know me so don't pretend to know what I might do or might not do.

Go build your strawman somewhere else.

I don't even smoke weed.

You dont have all the information, so your half assed opinion is asinine at best.......but thanks for chiming in......I was just waiting for belly busters opinion....

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol...Cleatus owns you. Tilt much?

Thread Information