Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 165

Thread: schizo retard has a thing for my dead mom

  1. #41
    If "wetbacks" aren't welcomed here then let me know and I'll leave, I'm all for throwing personal shots, but when you get so upset that you have to go for saying horrible things about people that aren't even included in the bullshit back and forth, then that shows what type of person YOU really are, if you want me gone that bad that you can't contain yourself long enough to not offend an entire race, then consider me gone...

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey el fucko, you should leave because u created a thread where u crowed about leaving if druff did'nt met 2 of your demands. demands were ignored, yet u never left. ur word is shit, "IM LEAVING TOO"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  2. #42
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    If "wetbacks" aren't welcomed here then let me know and I'll leave, I'm all for throwing personal shots, but when you get so upset that you have to go for saying horrible things about people that aren't even included in the bullshit back and forth, then that shows what type of person YOU really are, if you want me gone that bad that you can't contain yourself long enough to not offend an entire race, then consider me gone...


    I get why you're offended with the racial insults but not really getting the amount of disgust you're expressing here if I'm honest.

    Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Asians have always been subjected to high levels of daily racism on this site. It is what it is and none of us are obliged to stick around for it.

    I'm sorry that people are cheering the fact that some personal stuff has been exposed just because they don't like you. Not a fan of that. But fuck it, who cares? So what if your parents are Mexican? You don't have to defend them or yourself against any cunt from here.

    And all the mum shit coming from Cleatus. I can only assume it's a level why you're acting all offended by that? Because those are pure playground insults which we've all dished out and received before we even hit puberty.

    So get a grip man. Just tell everyone to sniff it and carry on being the horrible cunt that you are.

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: LOF, I've not wrote mum shit. shitlips said i did but it's a lie with no proof. check OP. shitlips provided all the info i used to skullfuck him. he is too dumb to realize his self outing.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    If "wetbacks" aren't welcomed here then let me know and I'll leave, I'm all for throwing personal shots, but when you get so upset that you have to go for saying horrible things about people that aren't even included in the bullshit back and forth, then that shows what type of person YOU really are, if you want me gone that bad that you can't contain yourself long enough to not offend an entire race, then consider me gone...

    Get out and stay out, and take your rapist drug dealers with you.


     
    Comments
      
      Lord of the Fraud: lol
      
      splitthis: Chuckle
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol
      
      nunbeater: boom bitch

  4. #44
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    714
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,029
    I enjoy the mudslinging between mint and cleat. Carryon.
    Sanity made me crazy

  5. #45
    MintJewLips shall now be known as "Miguel Angelo".
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    If "wetbacks" aren't welcomed here then let me know and I'll leave, I'm all for throwing personal shots, but when you get so upset that you have to go for saying horrible things about people that aren't even included in the bullshit back and forth, then that shows what type of person YOU really are, if you want me gone that bad that you can't contain yourself long enough to not offend an entire race, then consider me gone...

    Get out and stay out, and take your rapist drug dealers with you.


    So are we leaving together???...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    If "wetbacks" aren't welcomed here then let me know and I'll leave, I'm all for throwing personal shots, but when you get so upset that you have to go for saying horrible things about people that aren't even included in the bullshit back and forth, then that shows what type of person YOU really are, if you want me gone that bad that you can't contain yourself long enough to not offend an entire race, then consider me gone...


    I get why you're offended with the racial insults but not really getting the amount of disgust you're expressing here if I'm honest.

    Muslims, Jews, Blacks, Asians have always been subjected to high levels of daily racism on this site. It is what it is and none of us are obliged to stick around for it.

    I'm sorry that people are cheering the fact that some personal stuff has been exposed just because they don't like you. Not a fan of that. But fuck it, who cares? So what if your parents are Mexican? You don't have to defend them or yourself against any cunt from here.

    And all the mum shit coming from Cleatus. I can only assume it's a level why you're acting all offended by that? Because those are pure playground insults which we've all dished out and received before we even hit puberty.

    So get a grip man. Just tell everyone to sniff it and carry on being the horrible cunt that you are.

    I don't mind the forum banter, but to go to the extreme of digging for personal information is creepy at best.

    The person behind the cletus account is of Jewish descent, yet I would never stoop so low as to utter Jewish racial slurs just because I disagree with his content. I don't feel the need to blame an entire group just for one ghoulish apple.

    To top it off, he is patronizing me about "morality" and "integrity"



    The level of hypocrisy is on par with the rest of his nut riders.

    The narrative he's trying to pass off about me seems to be a projection of his disgraceful existence.

    I don't care what people do to me, but when you go to the extent of fucking with my family, that is an act of utter disgrace, and it shows alot about the people that associate with him.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    MintJewLips shall now be known as "Miguel Angelo".

    Look at the little pip squeak chiming in, hows puberty treating you?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  9. #49
    The difference between me and the trolls on this site is, I would say anything I posted to their face.

    The reality is none of these trolls would even dare look me in the eyes in person. The fact that they're all weak and feeble bodied individuals totally explains their actions to me.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  10. #50
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Look at rum dick chiming in with yet another unfunny retort.

    I'm starting to think some of you might be offended by the word faggot, seeing as how I'm getting supposedly straight men, so worried about my nails.

    Also, lol at ragging on my ride, when you don't even have a car.

    Cletus wrote something like 1000 negative rep comments, in just the last 100 days, I won't bother looking for the one that said, and I quote, "you're mother probably crossed the river with you in the womb just to get her foodstamps on the first, just like the wetback that she is, I wish death on all wetbacks, you people are scum", fucking verbatim, I'll never forget such horrid racism, until my dying day.....alt left yall....
    Wtf are you babbling about? I mention the obvious disgusting state of your lack of basic hygiene and you start whining about not being able to hate on homosexuals. Project much buddy? And yeah yeah yeah we're all super impressed by your 2005 Mitsubishi eclipse and it's ability to do 0-60 in 8 seconds. You're living the dream.

  11. #51
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post


    Frankly I'm pretty impressed that the USA kinda sorta functions at all given that 43% of our citizenry apparently is made up of batshit crazies like you, dish and jewdonk. God bless the deep state for keeping the lights running I guess.

    Poor guy is having a hard time coming to terms that the boring fake smart lawyer types that worked so hard to get ppl to respect them lost it all overnight. Now he just hopes and prays everyone feels the same despair as him
    Fuck respect. I'll take my house by the beach over respect all day any day.

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: stop whining then

  12. #52
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    thesidedish: stop whining then

    Bro. Me having an opinion you don't like doesn't equal whining. Maybe I just give a fuck about this country and I'm not cool with having a dishonest lazy idiot as POTUS. And maybe just maybe I think jorts wearing idiots who love Trump as POTUS because of the memes have a misplaced sense of priorities and patriotism. Anyhow carry on with the whole trolling is more important than country thing you've been doing. I respect the fact it gives your life meaning or whatever.

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: lol opinion, ur an obvious hater

  13. #53
    DAVE GIVES A FUCK YALL KID SO PASSIONATE

  14. #54
    btw did the tijuana raw sewage spill make it to you or did it stop by imperial beach

  15. #55
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    DAVE GIVES A FUCK YALL KID SO PASSIONATE
    I ain't Aaron Burr all the time motherfucker

  16. #56
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    btw did the tijuana raw sewage spill make it to you or did it stop by imperial beach
    Please you've spent enough time in socal to know only tourists and surfers actually go in the ocean. Infinity pools by the beach is where the real shit is. But to answer your question IB kindly absorbs that mess for us. God bless em.

     
    Comments
      
      lol wow: lul

  17. #57
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    thesidedish: lol opinion, ur an obvious hater

    Simmer down snowflake whining isn't a good look for you

  18. #58
    I guess rum dicks new asshole stopped seeing red....welcome back...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  19. #59
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I guess rum dicks new asshole stopped seeing red....welcome back...
    you moronic cunt, you do not know who you are dealing with
    you likely have no idea per anything
    just shut your stupid pie hole
    try listening
    idiot

    jesus H shut the fuck up moron

    honestly this kind of dumb
    cannot be recovered

    stupid cannot recognize anything including stupidity
    Last edited by limitles; 02-15-2019 at 01:07 AM.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I guess rum dicks new asshole stopped seeing red....welcome back...
    you moronic cunt, you do not know who you are dealing with
    you likely have no idea per anything
    just shut your stupid pie hole
    try listening
    idiot

    jesus H shut the fuck up moron

    honestly this kind of dumb
    cannot be recovered

    stupid cannot recognize anything including stupidity

    All I know is, I'm dealing with people that would never look me in the eyes. People that I could bitch slap, and their only response would be "thank you can I have another".

    A group of sadistic cowards, that I would love nothing more to encounter one day, in person, but obviously that's never going to happen.

    They will just resort to what they do best, being someone's bitch.

    So spare me the tough talk, I'm not the toughest guy, but I live and die on my feet, never on my knees....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-21-2017, 01:45 PM
  2. Have a look at this you right wind retard fucks
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-01-2017, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 08:21 AM
  5. JDS goes full retard
    By DJ_Chaps in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •