Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: schizo retard has a thing for my dead mom

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I mean he was specific about the new phone I just recently purchased.

He was specific about the brand of car I wrecked not too long ago.

He mentioned my name in some coded sentence about being a wetback.

Does the guy need to tell me what I ate for supper too?

In that case, I'd start by making a new thread and putting it on Druff's toes.

You're a shit talking ballbag, nothing more. And these boards were built on shit talking ballbags. So you certainly don't deserve any sort of intrusion into your personal shit.

Cleatus, what's happing here?

I don't care if some asperger syndrome swaying retard is compelled to hack my phone, look at my dick pics, or whatever, my only problem is the thought of bringing innocent children into this.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

In that case, I'd start by making a new thread and putting it on Druff's toes.

You're a shit talking ballbag, nothing more. And these boards were built on shit talking ballbags. So you certainly don't deserve any sort of intrusion into your personal shit.

I don't care if some asperger syndrome swaying retard is compelled to hack my phone, look at my dick pics, or whatever, my only problem is the thought of bringing innocent children into this.

How can some random from here suddenly hack into your cell shit? Like how does that even happen?

Comments

rum dick: You're trying to reason with crazy
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All in all, I know this is just some geekazoid egg head that gets zero pussy who probably has hacked every tablet (my kids have their own tablet) and electronic device in my house.

I really don't give a fuck if no one else will, because at the end of the day this is someone that would cower in front of me if I ever saw them...
    Oh come on. If Cleatus was going to go after anyone it would myself or Tyde.
    I'm not proud of the beat down I was apart of at the time but you've done nothing
    in comparison and you're very likely small brained.

Load Metric
    Les, no offense, but obviously you can't annoy someone to the extent that I can..

Comments

nunbeater: lolllllll

Load Metric

How can some random from here suddenly hack into your cell shit? Like how does that even happen?

Obviously I can't explain the logistics, and it's funny to see the nerds on this site act like it's impossible to hack anything, or to see the nerds act as if these scenarios are implausible...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Les, no offense, but obviously you can't annoy someone to the extent that I can..
    Yeah you're right as always.....how many times have you been banned? How many times have you
    been the subject of a forum vote to be banned?

Answer

There is a certain pride in being an online asshole
    and I don't take it lightly

Load Metric
    All I know is, the FBI couldn't careless about this, so wtf can i do, other than fantasize about beating the living shit out of someone involved in all this...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Yeah you're right as always.....how many times have you been banned? How many times have you
    been the subject of a forum vote to be banned?

Answer

There is a certain pride in being an online asshole
    and I don't take it lightly

Well when you're right you're right...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips
    i suffer from argumentative personality disorder and thrive on the negative attention i get from being a terrible person on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    ok cool imma fuck up your life a little for yucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mintjewlips
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Wow, faggatine tries to define me yet again, all while he pulls psuedo psychological terms out of his ass.....typical....

Load Metric
    shitlips posted this in a cigar thread. easy to see the mitsubishi logo. also data is easily extracted from the image and includes camera/phone make and model. some NSA level data sleuthing here. hey el retardo, only out for ya is to stop posting. it

was fun making ya goto meltdown mode, owning ya soul and mind. so violent threats from u are proof of your weak constitution, lack of self-discipline, low functioning brain, poor values and lack of problem solving ability.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

sonatine: game set match

Mintjewlips: Don't talk to me about morality you devil worshiping cocksucker, you're a boil that needs to be lanced from society, hopefully I'm the one to do it

rum dick: Rofl

Sheesfaced: Ouch

duped_samaritan: you are the winner

wrenchjockey: REEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTT

Kuntmissioner: now here come the tilt

nunbeater: fuckin lulzz
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Also, the irony of sonatine calling me terrible person on the internet, is not lost on me...

Comments

rum dick: Lmao only broke dicks drive Mitsubishi

Load Metric
    Cletus, nothing would please me more than finding out who you are, or who's responsible for you.

I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media account other than this forum.

You constantly post shit about my personal life that no one would know unless they hacked my email that I had for years, ironically, after I got the new phone I got a message from my gmail saying someone was trying to log in from another location that was no where near me.

Dont give me this bullshit condescending narrative about how I'm exposing myself, all while playing on the public's ignorance on how severely privacy has deteriorated, its non existence in this society.

I was as oblivious as everyone else in society, but I'm learning, and when the time is right, you will regret ever fucking with me.....hell hadth no furry like an angry mob....

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, TomCruiselol x11

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    All in all, I know this is just some geekazoid egg head that gets zero pussy who probably has hacked every tablet (my kids have their own tablet) and electronic device in my house.

I really don't give a fuck if no one else will, because at the end of the day this is someone that would cower in front of me if I ever saw them...

Frankly I'm pretty impressed that the USA kinda sorta functions at all given that 43% of our citizenry apparently is made up of batshit crazies like you, dish and jewdonk. God bless the deep state for keeping the lights running I guess.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Also in all seriousness can we talk about the state of your fingers? It's bad enough that you obviously "trim" your nails with your teeth but at least try to stop chewing when you hit flesh.

Load Metric
    I mean he was specific about the new phone I just recently purchased.

He was specific about the brand of car I wrecked not too long ago.

He mentioned my name in some coded sentence about being a wetback.

Does the guy need to tell me what I ate for supper too?
    not sure what part was yours but u ate at Armin Juan Meiwes' YOLO Cafe.

Coded Sentence was "hey lowlife day laborer. wtf is a buzzsaw? r u a wetback?" is ur name buzz? or lowlife? code follows, a=71, convert to hexadecimal, add 1010 0110, run thru 3 stage schmitt JK flipflop trigger ring, output is in baudot.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Look at rum dick chiming in with yet another unfunny retort.

I'm starting to think some of you might be offended by the word faggot, seeing as how I'm getting supposedly straight men, so worried about my nails.

Also, lol at ragging on my ride, when you don't even have a car.

Cletus wrote something like 1000 negative rep comments, in just the last 100 days, I won't bother looking for the one that said, and I quote, "you're mother probably crossed the river with you in the womb just to get her foodstamps on the first, just like the wetback that she is, I wish death on all wetbacks, you people are scum", fucking verbatim, I'll never forget such horrid racism, until my dying day.....alt left yall....

Comments

cleatus: hey naked liar. last 2 lines are complete bullshit. I have not said anything bad about shitlips mom. shitlips cannot produce what he states is a verbatim quote. this is why shitlips has no integrity, no respect, no self-discipline, no morals.

Load Metric
    I just don't understand why someone has to attack my race or nationality, why insult an entire race of people when your problem is with me. Attack me, you obviously have all this information on me, you know everything about me, there's alot to work with, no need to degrade an entire race of people...

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Frankly I'm pretty impressed that the USA kinda sorta functions at all given that 43% of our citizenry apparently is made up of batshit crazies like you, dish and jewdonk. God bless the deep state for keeping the lights running I guess.

Poor guy is having a hard time coming to terms that the boring fake smart lawyer types that worked so hard to get ppl to respect them lost it all overnight. Now he just hopes and prays everyone feels the same despair as him

Load Metric
    Sonatine said cletus was "doing gods work", was sonatine referring to the way cletus spews his hatred for "wetbacks"? I mean I dont know, someone enlighten me...

Thread Information