Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: schizo retard has a thing for my dead mom

Load Metric
    ok just so long as cleatus isnt in your head or anything.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So is it fair to assume that anybody who has ever posted a pic on PFA via their smartphone has given away information which was never intended for degenerate consumption?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    I will reveal all the tricks n hacks I used to bust shitlips balls. But 1st it's funny how I went from an ancient, broke dick, drooling, dementia addled senior with only several years to live to a tech whiz capable of finding individuals names, phone numbers and street addresses, looking through cell phone camera lenses and galleries. All this by hacking a vBulletin forum.

I'm literally getting messages of how miserable your life is

shitlips said what city he lived in several times indirectly.

I've stated multiple times I live in Austin

I remember shitlips arguing with the Lurker about ownership of a building up the road from austin, in round rock.

WRONG! that nutjob(who I've heard might be you) said he had a condo in "Seguin", which is south of Austin

The street address that Druff scrubbed is the radio studio that Alex Jones walks into and creates InfoWars, shitlips might be the night janitor there but it is not his dwelling.

WRONG again, Alex stopped broadcasting here for a long time now. I don't know, but it must be over 15 plus years now.

On Jan. 18th bottomset started the "my personal info may have been compromised on this site" thread. 5 minutes later shitlips jumps in. blames the hack of pfa ??

I was just sharing how my experience with bottomset was, you claim to be this and that but you dont even post the link to the thread that would prove you're a liar

led to shitlips getting hacked. so quick to be a victim and all thanks to posting at pfa, but never considers leaving? even after he posts that he fears for his kids and wife, leaving is never a possibility.

You mentioned things about my personal life that I wont repeat, all I'll say is you are a creepy fuck

later badguy23 draws shitlips into admitting hookup hunting for BEANERS. thanks to badguy.

Badguy never "drew" me into anything, badguy posted about "sonatine knows who you are", again, I see you didn't post yet another link to a thread that would show not only how creepy you are, but how much of a liar you are

well if shitlips wants to feel victimized by hackers I'll fuck with him.

LOL the last thing I'm scared off is old guys that pay for sex

I took what was posted by shitlips, made some guesses, threw the shit against the wall, what stuck was confirmed by shitlips himself.

Never confirmed or denied anything

taking the mitsubishi logo from a pic shitlips submitted, I asked him how the mitsu was running. shitlips replies and confirms its a mitsu. then I tell him to beat up a mirage and an eclipse when he threatens violence against me.

You specifically pointed out how I should "crash another mitsu", which I'm pretty sure you couldn't get that info from my GPS coordinates

ephemeral, senseless things to beat up unless ya drive one right. shitlips again confirms his ownership and reveals he wrecked the mitsu.

shitlips also claimed victimization via phone, to the point of switching phones. so I was going to slip in phone data as available without any individual info. i browsed the cigar thread and pulled metadata from an old post and from a newer post.

I haven't posted any pics of anything from my phone recently with this new phone, so this all is a lie, how did you know I had a new phone with out me posting any new photos that you could use "metadata" from?

different phone models were listed. then i posted that shitlips was stupid enough to think his phone hacking would end by buying a different phone. shitlips confirms what model of phone was used. no gps data was on the cigar pics.

You're just a creepy fuck, why don't you admit it?

some guesses from shit posted by shitlips himself that all were confirmed by shitlips.

Never confirmed anything directly, so you are lying...again

if shitlips wants to own up to a trashy yard go ahead. another put down shitlips treats as fact. I never disclosed name, address, phone number, nothing tied to any individual.

you disclosed my name in a neg rep, stop lying

no more playing identity victimization for shitlips after he uses the n word and beaner repeatedly.

You post a screen shot of one post without even linking the thread and you take everything out of context and misconstrue the post to your liking......aka your a creepy old fuck

actually he probably will, he has zero morals, he lies about his earlier lies, no integrity.

I can't believe the level of delusion that I'm witnessing, you actually think you have any morals? Or integrity? After all this?

I expect shitlips to lie about the visual facts presented here. he already said I knew mitsu through means other than his pic of his steering wheel.

You are forgetting the fact that you said "go crash another mitsu", how did you know that?, so specific

shitlips is a fucking moron, partially self doxed himself by running off at the mouth and reveals new facts when replying , then acts like the helpless victim. lol lol ya been skullfucked.

Your like mushroom dick wouldn't reach the back of my skull

shitlips, I'm gonna call ya and cough a lot giving ya the flu, after that instructions will appear, ya must stream Ellen to a friend on a platform in the gulf or your phone will burst in flames. then I'm gonna find every trashy yard in Austin and ask the Bavarian Desert Skiers hackers group to tag all those roofs with FTG really big. in the case of flooding you'll get no help from National Guard or Coast Guard helicopters. oh, K. Trout is gonna fuck ya up in those hookup sites.

watch those violent threats, they might get ya banned. what say you, Druff.

shitlips, you wondered about black cock and Ann Coulter with no help from anyone, wondering in that vein would be the safest thing ya could do.

There you have it folks.

I've been told that "cletus" is an insufferable cunt by many people, now I see why.

Dude you are definitely the most creepiest person on this site....Creepy Cletus...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So is it fair to assume that anybody who has ever posted a pic on PFA via their smartphone has given away information which was never intended for degenerate consumption?

BINGO.

obviously it tells everyone your GPS info....and if you had any car accidents....

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

A tiny bit of sleuthing and your spinning out of control. Multi layered. LOL. The only multi-layers here are the ones by which you got owned, i.e. all of them from top to bottom.

Maybe leave off the weed for a bit a your paranoia will settle down a bit.

Cleatus has done you a massive favour by letting you in on his "genius". I suspect if he hadn't you would likely spend the rest of your life looking with suspicion at your phone / laptop webcam / light fittings / random household items, and calling the FBI.

How do you know what I would or wouldn't do?

You don't know me so don't pretend to know what I might do or might not do.

Go build your strawman somewhere else.

I don't even smoke weed.

You dont have all the information, so your half assed opinion is asinine at best.......but thanks for chiming in......I was just waiting for belly busters opinion....
    Sometimes you have to admit you've lost. Shake the guy's hand with a begrudging smile.

But you lost kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

How do you know what I would or wouldn't do?

You don't know me so don't pretend to know what I might do or might not do.

Go build your strawman somewhere else.

I don't even smoke weed.

You dont have all the information, so your half assed opinion is asinine at best.......but thanks for chiming in......I was just waiting for belly busters opinion....
    Sometimes you have to admit you've lost. Shake the guy's hand with a begrudging smile.

But you lost kiddo.

What did I lose?

I would love to shake his hand.

Kiddo? Ok bangers and mash...

Load Metric

But you lost kiddo.

What did I lose?

LOL you lost hard. Deal with it. I get no one likes to lose, but if you can't see you lost, I don't know what to tell you.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

What did I lose?

LOL you lost hard. Deal with it. I get no one likes to lose, but if you can't see you lost, I don't know what to tell you.
    Just tell me what I lost?

Load Metric
    You called the FBI. Tell us more about how that conversation went.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    They just laughed and sent me to some recording.

The FBI gives zero fucks about me, I knew that, so what did I lose?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Thinking the FBI would give a shit about you lol

Load Metric
    if you can't see you lost, I don't know what to tell you.

Just tell me what I lost?
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Can anyone tell me what I lost?

Load Metric
    Someone tell him.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Please.

Load Metric
    Anyone?...

Load Metric
    Anyone?...
    Your balls are showing.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Name:  1493862938255.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  54.3 KB

Name:  products-reyes-mexican-speed-bag.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  101.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Name:  1493862938255.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  54.3 KB
    posted blake's picture
    a bannable offense, jack
    don't get mad and rape

Load Metric
    They just laughed and sent me to some recording.

The FBI gives zero fucks about me, I knew that, so what did I lose?
    You called the FBI because some old dude who lives in Vegas was making fun of your Mitsubishi Mirage...but you aren't worried about him. So it doesn't matter lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    hey just wondering, what ever happened to that toe?

some one swallowed ours and now Happy hour Saturday just isn't fun any more.

cheers
    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  8.0 KB
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-17-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information