Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cole South accuses Eli Elezra of scamming him of $40k and practicing avoidance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ya turns out they were all living off of a ponzi scheme ... big surprise

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It’s a joke how dnegs always talks about how he is so generous and used to borrow half his life roll at times. He implies that’s a good strategy because it just magically comes back to you when you’re so good to all. But, delusional to the fact that all these others who acted the same are broke. And without Stars he’s very likely dusted like all the rest. He’s acted so smug about representing Stars vs tilt when reality is it’s essentially luck how he got one versus the other.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sebokcockshot View Post
    It’s a joke how dnegs always talks about how he is so generous and used to borrow half his life roll at times. He implies that’s a good strategy because it just magically comes back to you when you’re so good to all. But, delusional to the fact that all these others who acted the same are broke. And without Stars he’s very likely dusted like all the rest. He’s acted so smug about representing Stars vs tilt when reality is it’s essentially luck how he got one versus the other.
    that and even he knew what pieces of shit Lederer (FTP) and Annie (UB) were and made his play on the one company not associated with them.

Stars is shady too but at least they run a competent predatory business. Howard and Annie's sites were both corrupt and dumb
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It seems Eli was willing to pay Cole back/telling him what he wanted to hear, thinking it would stop the avalanche of debts allegations. Then Abe shows up saying that Eli owes 100+ people for way more than 40k. Nice try Eli. And then it comes out that Eli threatens people who dare to ask him for the money he owes them. F Eli.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great Pokernews article about the situation, including responses from Eli himself about everything:

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019/...t=pn-hp-hero-1

Just came out today.

I recommend everyone read it if you're interested in the story.

Among other things, Eli admits he owes $853k to Abe Mosseri, and that he thinks the "AbeandLeesa" account is operated be Leesa, Mosseri's girlfriend!

Comments

Crowe Diddly: very thorough article rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    from the article:

According to Elezra, the person behind the 'AbeandLeesa' account is not Mosseri himself, but his girlfriend. Elezra alleges that the incoherent messages and lack of proper structure is not at all how Mosseri writes or speaks, but more the profile of his partner. "I'm willing to bet it’s not Abe. I’m laying ten to one it’s not Abe posting."

wonder where eli is gonna get the money to make that bet...

Load Metric
    Love how he says he always had 100% of himself, was never staked.

then when Cole sends him that text after his tournament score, he was like, "Yeah, I was staked, soooo..."

Load Metric
    On the brand new episode of Daniels podcast (from yesterday) he says none of this is new but he thought it was 750 not 850. So if he knew before this post it’s basically confirmed

(Daniel also bashed Micon on this episode )
    Last edited by MrTickle; 02-01-2019 at 02:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At about the 12 minute mark on the DAT Poker Podcast, Daniel Negreanu said that Abe Mosseri is a "sociopath", and that Abe "admits it" (!!)

He also said Shaun Deeb is a sociopath, but doesn't realize it. Lol!! (I don't agree about Deeb. I just think he's kind of an asshole.)

Also Daniel said that Eli showed him a rough draft of the statement, and he told Eli not to release it. Laughably, he blamed the 2p2 users for being too trollish to accept "any statement", instead of just saying that nobody will accept it because it's bullshit.

The Micon part is at 20 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At about the 12 minute mark on the DAT Poker Podcast, Daniel Negreanu said that Abe Mosseri is a "sociopath", and that Abe "admits it" (!!)

He also said Shaun Deeb is a sociopath, but doesn't realize it. Lol!! (I don't agree about Deeb. I just think he's kind of an asshole.)

Also Daniel said that Eli showed him a rough draft of the statement, and he told Eli not to release it. Laughably, he blamed the 2p2 users for being too trollish to accept "any statement", instead of just saying that nobody will accept it because it's bullshit.

Daniel is buds with Eli ... why is that not surprising. Also pretty typical that he would blame anyone but his buddy the scammer ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Daniel is buds with Eli ... why is that not surprising. Also pretty typical that he would blame anyone but his buddy the scammer ...
    its consistent too because he also took the same tone with Erick Lindgren

Comments

Tellafriend: Indeed
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    In which you shall learn another layer of the story. Odd no one on 4 seems to have found this, but it explains some of the behind-the-scenes stuff:

https://www.vegasslotsonline.com/new...my-on-display/

It's at this site because they wanted it; same company that owns Flushdraw. And I may be doing a couple of even more detailed pieces on it at FD.

Comments

duped_samaritan: ty

Tellafriend: nice

Load Metric
    Weird shit. Ty, HH!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    In which you shall learn another layer of the story. Odd no one on 4 seems to have found this, but it explains some of the behind-the-scenes stuff:

It's at this site because they wanted it; same company that owns Flushdraw. And I may be doing a couple of even more detailed pieces on it at FD.
    Great article haley.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post

Great article haley.
    You're welcome, all.

I mean, it still seems radically bizarre to me that even if Abe was multi-accounting on FTP, and even if Eli indeed spoke to Lederer on Abe's behalf, that that favor was somehow worth over a million in loans. Multi-accounting was way more common back then and Full Tilt did all they could to look the other way anyway.

Also, and this might be snarky, but with the paralogical explanations Eli tries to get away with, I'm guessing that the $2 million he claims he's owed by other players is mostly what he's spent supporting his brother Moshe's lifestyle and poker career.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hahaha. I wonder what people would think of someone who received a minimum of $1 million in transfers from Russ and Deeb on UB and cashed out an amount exponentially greater than that, despite being a huge losing player. Russ was the only culprit named in the UB scandal, but he wasn't the only one identified.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thiefcatcher View Post
    Hahaha. I wonder what people would think of someone who received a minimum of $1 million in transfers from Russ and Deeb on UB and cashed out an amount exponentially greater than that, despite being a huge losing player. Russ was the only culprit named in the UB scandal, but he wasn't the only one identified.
    Are you saying Eli did that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    What's weirder is that there were only 2 accounts to receive very large sums of money from Deeb, aside from apparent Deeb multiaccounts.

Load Metric

What's weirder is that there were only 2 accounts to receive very large sums of money from Deeb, aside from apparent Deeb multiaccounts.

Thread Information