Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Cole South accuses Eli Elezra of scamming him of $40k and practicing avoidance

  1. #41
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    647
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ya turns out they were all living off of a ponzi scheme ... big surprise

  2. #42
    Itís a joke how dnegs always talks about how he is so generous and used to borrow half his life roll at times. He implies thatís a good strategy because it just magically comes back to you when youíre so good to all. But, delusional to the fact that all these others who acted the same are broke. And without Stars heís very likely dusted like all the rest. Heís acted so smug about representing Stars vs tilt when reality is itís essentially luck how he got one versus the other.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend:

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by sebokcockshot View Post
    It’s a joke how dnegs always talks about how he is so generous and used to borrow half his life roll at times. He implies that’s a good strategy because it just magically comes back to you when you’re so good to all. But, delusional to the fact that all these others who acted the same are broke. And without Stars he’s very likely dusted like all the rest. He’s acted so smug about representing Stars vs tilt when reality is it’s essentially luck how he got one versus the other.
    that and even he knew what pieces of shit Lederer (FTP) and Annie (UB) were and made his play on the one company not associated with them.

    Stars is shady too but at least they run a competent predatory business. Howard and Annie's sites were both corrupt and dumb
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  4. #44
    It seems Eli was willing to pay Cole back/telling him what he wanted to hear, thinking it would stop the avalanche of debts allegations. Then Abe shows up saying that Eli owes 100+ people for way more than 40k. Nice try Eli. And then it comes out that Eli threatens people who dare to ask him for the money he owes them. F Eli.

  5. #45
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4245
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,267
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great Pokernews article about the situation, including responses from Eli himself about everything:

    https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019/...t=pn-hp-hero-1


    Just came out today.

    I recommend everyone read it if you're interested in the story.

    Among other things, Eli admits he owes $853k to Abe Mosseri, and that he thinks the "AbeandLeesa" account is operated be Leesa, Mosseri's girlfriend!

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: very thorough article rep

  6. #46
    from the article:

    According to Elezra, the person behind the 'AbeandLeesa' account is not Mosseri himself, but his girlfriend. Elezra alleges that the incoherent messages and lack of proper structure is not at all how Mosseri writes or speaks, but more the profile of his partner. "I'm willing to bet itís not Abe. Iím laying ten to one itís not Abe posting."

    wonder where eli is gonna get the money to make that bet...

  7. #47
    Love how he says he always had 100% of himself, was never staked.

    then when Cole sends him that text after his tournament score, he was like, "Yeah, I was staked, soooo..."
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  8. #48
    Silver MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    213
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    913
    On the brand new episode of Daniels podcast (from yesterday) he says none of this is new but he thought it was 750 not 850. So if he knew before this post it’s basically confirmed

    (Daniel also bashed Micon on this episode )
    Last edited by MrTickle; 02-01-2019 at 02:43 AM.

  9. #49
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4245
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,267
    Blog Entries
    2

  10. #50
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4245
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,267
    Blog Entries
    2
    At about the 12 minute mark on the DAT Poker Podcast, Daniel Negreanu said that Abe Mosseri is a "sociopath", and that Abe "admits it" (!!)

    He also said Shaun Deeb is a sociopath, but doesn't realize it. Lol!! (I don't agree about Deeb. I just think he's kind of an asshole.)

    Also Daniel said that Eli showed him a rough draft of the statement, and he told Eli not to release it. Laughably, he blamed the 2p2 users for being too trollish to accept "any statement", instead of just saying that nobody will accept it because it's bullshit.

    The Micon part is at 20 minutes.

  11. #51
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    647
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At about the 12 minute mark on the DAT Poker Podcast, Daniel Negreanu said that Abe Mosseri is a "sociopath", and that Abe "admits it" (!!)

    He also said Shaun Deeb is a sociopath, but doesn't realize it. Lol!! (I don't agree about Deeb. I just think he's kind of an asshole.)

    Also Daniel said that Eli showed him a rough draft of the statement, and he told Eli not to release it. Laughably, he blamed the 2p2 users for being too trollish to accept "any statement", instead of just saying that nobody will accept it because it's bullshit.

    The Micon part is at 20 minutes.
    Daniel is buds with Eli ... why is that not surprising. Also pretty typical that he would blame anyone but his buddy the scammer ...

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At about the 12 minute mark on the DAT Poker Podcast, Daniel Negreanu said that Abe Mosseri is a "sociopath", and that Abe "admits it" (!!)

    He also said Shaun Deeb is a sociopath, but doesn't realize it. Lol!! (I don't agree about Deeb. I just think he's kind of an asshole.)

    Also Daniel said that Eli showed him a rough draft of the statement, and he told Eli not to release it. Laughably, he blamed the 2p2 users for being too trollish to accept "any statement", instead of just saying that nobody will accept it because it's bullshit.

    The Micon part is at 20 minutes.
    Daniel is buds with Eli ... why is that not surprising. Also pretty typical that he would blame anyone but his buddy the scammer ...
    its consistent too because he also took the same tone with Erick Lindgren

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Indeed
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

  13. #53
    Poker Investigative Journalist
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    319
    In which you shall learn another layer of the story. Odd no one on 4 seems to have found this, but it explains some of the behind-the-scenes stuff:

    https://www.vegasslotsonline.com/new...my-on-display/

    It's at this site because they wanted it; same company that owns Flushdraw. And I may be doing a couple of even more detailed pieces on it at FD.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: ty
      
      Tellafriend: nice

  14. #54
    Weird shit. Ty, HH!
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  15. #55
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    287
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,633
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    In which you shall learn another layer of the story. Odd no one on 4 seems to have found this, but it explains some of the behind-the-scenes stuff:

    https://www.vegasslotsonline.com/new...my-on-display/

    It's at this site because they wanted it; same company that owns Flushdraw. And I may be doing a couple of even more detailed pieces on it at FD.
    Great article haley.

  16. #56
    Poker Investigative Journalist
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haleylh View Post
    In which you shall learn another layer of the story. Odd no one on 4 seems to have found this, but it explains some of the behind-the-scenes stuff:

    https://www.vegasslotsonline.com/new...my-on-display/

    It's at this site because they wanted it; same company that owns Flushdraw. And I may be doing a couple of even more detailed pieces on it at FD.
    Great article haley.
    You're welcome, all.

    I mean, it still seems radically bizarre to me that even if Abe was multi-accounting on FTP, and even if Eli indeed spoke to Lederer on Abe's behalf, that that favor was somehow worth over a million in loans. Multi-accounting was way more common back then and Full Tilt did all they could to look the other way anyway.

    Also, and this might be snarky, but with the paralogical explanations Eli tries to get away with, I'm guessing that the $2 million he claims he's owed by other players is mostly what he's spent supporting his brother Moshe's lifestyle and poker career.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. British poker player Richard Cole found dead, possibly murdered, in Amsterdam
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 09:51 AM
  2. George Cole donkdown
    By Belly Buster in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 06:02 PM
  3. Cole Hamels throws a no hitter vs the Cubs
    By vegas1369 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 10:30 PM
  4. Player accuses acr of not helping when account compromised
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-26-2014, 05:14 PM
  5. Prahlad Friedman's Wife Practicing Avoidance
    By WillieMcFML in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •