Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Follies of Gavin Newsom thread, 2019-2027

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Might need to change thread title from "2019-2027" to "2019-2021" soon.

Load Metric
    Assuming you will combine this thread with the other recall thread?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    NEWSOM & BITCOIN >>>> DRUFF

9/14 NEVER FORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Might need to change thread title from "2019-2027" to "2019-2021" soon.
    I say we keep it as is.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For once, conservatives and liberals agreed on something... but Newsom vetoed it anyway, despite having no solution.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/article255281716.html

Is this guy incompetent, or what?

Gold
    Load Metric
    For once, conservatives and liberals agreed on something... but Newsom vetoed it anyway, despite having no solution.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/article255281716.html

Is this guy incompetent, or what?
    In a democracy at some point you get the government you deserve. We keep voting these clowns into office, so now we have to pay the price. I used to stop at the local 7-11 about half a mile away on my way to work almost every day. Now I won't, because the parking lot has become an open air drug market. Drugged out homeless people passed out with their trash littered all over the place.

Literally no one benefits with how progressives are handling the homeless/drug epidemic sweeping our streets, including the druggies/homeless. Except for them of course, because it gives them a sense or moral righteousness; and of course for them it is an abstract problem anyways, as the gated neighborhoods they live in the homeless are kept out of.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gavin Newsome is Nancy Pelosi's nephew and He is also related to Jerry Brown.

I know most people have never heard that but if you want to get your mind blown, 5 minutes of ZOOM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WGS0hmP0UdA4/

" Who controls California"

Comments

Sanlmar: Outstanding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post

I know most people have never heard that but if you want to get your mind blown, 5 minutes of ZOOM

Sadly, I’m old enough to remember nearly all of this. Talk radio in the East was fascinated with the nepotism and intermarriage.

Once in a while I would skip a class and go to the school library and read the magazines. Rolling Stone was one. Jerry Brown and Linda Ronstadt. Jackson Brown and Jerry Brown. California retard politics was a pop culture fascination. Then there was Reagan and Rolling Stone lost its mind.

That was my first exposure to stupid Cali and it’s stuck with me ever since.

I always like to think that as long as California remains its own retard nation we are gonna be okay. Except that California is just an extreme example of how professional politics is the product of relationships, power and reward. California had a particularly stupid citizenry so that makes them extra special.

I’m from the land of Kennedy and the Lodges etc etc. I get it.

I’m hard on Druff but I’m not oblivious that he’s some kind of product of his environment.

Anyway, try to offer appetizer size morsels, Circuitp, and some time to digest them - you’ll have a following.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-08-2022 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Sadly, I’m old enough to remember nearly all of this. Talk radio in the East was fascinated with the nepotism and intermarriage.

Once in a while I would skip a class and go to the school library and read the magazines. Rolling Stone was one. Jerry Brown and Linda Ronstadt. Jackson Brown and Jerry Brown. California retard politics was a pop culture fascination. Then there was Reagan and Rolling Stone lost its mind.

That was my first exposure to stupid Cali and it’s stuck with me ever since.

I always like to think that as long as California remains its own retard nation we are gonna be okay. Except that California is just an extreme example of how professional politics is the product of relationships, power and reward. California had a particularly stupid citizenry so that makes them extra special.

I’m from the land of Kennedy and the Lodges etc etc. I get it.

I’m hard on Druff but I’m not oblivious that he’s some kind of product of his environment.

Anyway, try to offer appetizer size morsels, Circuitp, and some time to digest them - you’ll have a following.

hey thanks man , I'll keep that thought in mind everytime I post. LA was a really scary place and the highway was so bad. I flew in and bought the 2005 main event final table off of the offerup app and drove back thru Vegas on my way back to NC back when the WSOP was canceled because of covid. I thought California would have been a much nicer place.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Our Vice President is the product of "California retard politics".

Willie Brown wielded huge influence in the 1990s. He was in his early 60s, and recently separated from his old bag wife, whom he was also kinda-sorta still with. He was ready to perv out with young women.

Enter Kamala Harris, a young, ambitious, reasonably attractive woman who would do anything to get ahead. Despite being 30 years younger than Brown (who looked every bit of his age), she sucked his wrinkled dick and accompanied him to events, and in return was appointed to increasingly influential positions that decade. Eventually she made a name for herself on her own, and ghosted Brown, as he outlived his usefulness.

Didn't matter that she sucked at everything she did. She kept falling upwards, and when Joe Biden needed a "woman of color" to be his VP (his words, not mine), there she was.

Now she's in line to be President if our senile old fool of a leader can't hold on for another 3 years.

Amazing.

Load Metric

Willie Brown wielded huge influence in the 1990s. He was in his early 60s, and recently separated from his old bag wife, whom he was also kinda-sorta still with. He was ready to perv out with young women.

Enter Kamala Harris, a young, ambitious, reasonably attractive woman who would do anything to get ahead. Despite being 30 years younger than Brown (who looked every bit of his age), she sucked his wrinkled dick and accompanied him to events, and in return was appointed to increasingly influential positions that decade. Eventually she made a name for herself on her own, and ghosted Brown, as he outlived his usefulness.

Didn't matter that she sucked at everything she did. She kept falling upwards, and when Joe Biden needed a "woman of color" to be his VP (his words, not mine), there she was.

Now she's in line to be President if our senile old fool of a leader can't hold on for another 3 years.

Amazing.
    That someone that stupid is a heartbeat away from the Presidency confounds me daily. She was on the White House lawn during the pep rally for the new Supreme Court Justice today. Her voice and her mannerisms! What is that a product of? Is that some California dialect? She is an imbecile

What did Biden swap beyond the demographics cause black women are a dime a dozen.

Relationships and their obvious benefits exist in all walks of life. However, governing my life should not be the product of back room swap meets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Amazing.
    That someone that stupid is a heartbeat away from the Presidency confounds me daily. She was on the White House lawn during the pep rally for the new Supreme Court Justice today. Her voice and her mannerisms! What is that a product of? Is that some California dialect? She is an imbecile

What did Biden swap beyond the demographics cause black women are a dime a dozen.

Relationships and their obvious benefits exist in all walks of life. However, governing my life should not be the product of back room swap meets.
    She's basically a cold, opportunistic weirdo who has to feign humanity when in public, and does a poor job of it. She was good at hustling, but not at anything else.

Gavin Newsom is another person who failed at everything but kept falling upwards. He didn't do it via sex like Harris did, but rather through brown nosing. Willie Brown was reponsible for his career, as well -- and he began his trajectory via appointments in the mid-1990s, just like Harris did. Ask people who lived in San Francisco under his watch, and they'll have lots of bad things to say -- even those on the left.

It's amazing that some Democrats think he might have a future as a Presidential nominee. That's hard to picture, but it was also hard to picture Donald Trump or Joe Biden being President, and yet those things happened.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

HE IS NOT PELOSI'S NEPHEW, WINDOW LICKER.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

he absolutely is and that 5 minute content clip explains it thoroughly

Gold
    Load Metric
    Speaking of Harris, I know Democrats/progressives are big proponents of the one drop rule, but it is a little known fact (because the media completely ignores this as it doesn't fit the preferred narrative) that Kamala is half Indian and grew up with her Indian mother in Canada. As an aside I know a lot of Indian people and I have never heard one of them claim her or profess any affinity towards her, which is actually bizarre because Indians (like most minorities) generally are supportive of members of their community that become prominent members of society.

It is also amusing that when Harris was DA in San Francisco she was widely criticized from the left there of being too touch on crime. Then when the political winds changed she reinvented herself as a anti police progressive. As others have pointed out, it does not appear she has any actual ethos or beliefs, she just follows the political winds.

If you look at the biographies of "black" Democrat/progressive politicians, you actually see a common theme where at most they are half black (normally an absentee father) and grew up in a life of relative privilege without a single black person in their lives. As a general rule black conservatives are actually much much much more likely to have grown up in a black community and raised by their biological black parents.

You really have to be completely disconnected from the actual "black" experience in America to have progressive views on race, which explains a lot of this IMO.

Comments

circuitp:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Speaking of Harris, I know Democrats/progressives are big proponents of the one drop rule, but it is a little known fact (because the media completely ignores this as it doesn't fit the preferred narrative) that Kamala is half Indian and grew up with her Indian mother in Canada. As an aside I know a lot of Indian people and I have never heard one of them claim her or profess any affinity towards her, which is actually bizarre because Indians (like most minorities) generally are supportive of members of their community that become prominent members of society.

It is also amusing that when Harris was DA in San Francisco she was widely criticized from the left there of being too touch on crime. Then when the political winds changed she reinvented herself as a anti police progressive. As others have pointed out, it does not appear she has any actual ethos or beliefs, she just follows the political winds.

If you look at the biographies of "black" Democrat/progressive politicians, you actually see a common theme where at most they are half black (normally an absentee father) and grew up in a life of relative privilege without a single black person in their lives. As a general rule black conservatives are actually much much much more likely to have grown up in a black community and raised by their biological black parents.

You really have to be completely disconnected from the actual "black" experience in America to have progressive views on race, which explains a lot of this IMO.
    you are absolutely correct.

They speak over the black community instead of directly to them while claiming to everyone that everything they do is for them. The media parrots it as gospel and the white liberal women buy into it and change their bio pic to the new thing. that solidifies it as truth and not one person from the real black community is ever asked.

Gold
    Load Metric

Amazing.
    She earned her stripes by not prosecuting the blatantly guilty Cali banks for whatever faud they were engaged in, somehow Steve Mnuchin was involved..
    In the Hampton's there was a meeting between Kamala, her husband and the media bosses and it seems they decided to select her, jimmy Dore covered it. I thought for sure they media bosses
    wouldn't be able to get their girl in power but they did.

What's memory holed even more than Hunter laptop is that Joe Biden raped or assaulted (but I think rape) one of his staffers or something like that. I don't remember the specifics but she was 1000% credible.
    So much so that then candidate Kamala used to call out Biden on the rape allegations, until she was selected as vp obv. All i remember of that is they trashed Allysa Milano for her hypocrisy, she was championing all this 'me too' crap then when the allegations against Biden surfaced she ignored them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Amazing.
    She earned her stripes by not prosecuting the blatantly guilty Cali banks for whatever faud they were engaged in, somehow Steve Mnuchin was involved..
    In the Hampton's there was a meeting between Kamala, her husband and the media bosses and it seems they decided to select her, jimmy Dore covered it. I thought for sure they media bosses
    wouldn't be able to get their girl in power but they did.

What's memory holed even more than Hunter laptop is that Joe Biden raped or assaulted (but I think rape) one of his staffers or something like that. I don't remember the specifics but she was 1000% credible.
    So much so that then candidate Kamala used to call out Biden on the rape allegations, until she was selected as vp obv. All i remember of that is they trashed Allysa Milano for her hypocrisy, she was championing all this 'me too' crap then when the allegations against Biden surfaced she ignored them.

Steve Mnuchin is Skull and Bones and a 33rd degree freemason, which ties to the cabal. I just found Jimmy Dore, love his personality.

Last night I connected to many events with sports and the freemasons. unbelievable stuff!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

he absolutely is and that 5 minute content clip explains it thoroughly
    NO FUCKFACE. HE IS NOT. HIS AUNT WAS MARRIED TO PELOSI'S BROTHER IN LAW. THEY ARE NOT EVEN RELATED, I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR RETARD QDROP SAYS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Gavin Newsom running an ad in Florida asking the folks to move to California.

The ad curiously leaves out "freedom from taxes"

Thread Information