Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross Ulbricht

Load Metric

Ross Ulbricht

For those that do not know, Ross Ulbricht is in jail forever. He was the architect of an online drug dealing operation called SilkRoad. It's very unlikely he will ever get out of jail. He writes notes to what we assume is his family and they are posted on twitter. He was recently released from solitary confinement because he would not participate in a prison beatdown. It's an interesting read, his twitter. I am willing to guess he probably thinks he should have made better life decisions.

https://twitter.com/realrossu?lang=en

Load Metric
    lol @ a pardon.

he tried to have a dealer killed.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol @ a pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

"We loved him in spite of those things – and I can’t even really explain it – but we also loved him because of those things. And my god, did we love that guy? We loved him so much. We still do."

Load Metric
    lol @ a pardon.

I thought it was somebody that worked for him. Anyway he thought he did have the guy killed, and was happy about it. The cops staged a fake photo of the guy's dead body and everything, and sent the photo to him.

Load Metric
    and then the cops seized his coins and gave themselves a little taste. Until they too got caught.

It was a great story and it angers me Sonatine treats it irreverently as he too enjoyed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    F He was recently released from solitary confinement because he would not participate in a prison beatdown.
    How was a guy in solitary supposed to take part in a beatdown?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    How was a guy in solitary supposed to take part in a beatdown?
    It would have been a beatdown-for-hire kind of deal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    and then the cops seized his coins and gave themselves a little taste. Until they too got caught.

It was a great story and it angers me Sonatine treats it irreverently as he too enjoyed it.

honestly i didnt enjoy it. the whole thing was basically a libertarian fever dream.

ross was basically micon plus a few bad decisions. he was probably a really cool, really nice guy before he decided he was smarter than the feds for exactly zero reasons.

Comments

Tellafriend: Fever dream - will remember that one

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    honestly i didnt enjoy it. the whole thing was basically a libertarian fever dream.

ross was basically micon plus a few bad decisions. he was probably a really cool, really nice guy before he decided he was smarter than the feds for exactly zero reasons.
    He had every opportunity to close the site many years prior. The FEDS basically asked him to. Maybe they would have caught him, maybe not. But he was his own worst enemy at the end. He is never getting out. It is pretty sad his mother is doing this campaign on his behalf. He is going to die in prison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    He had every opportunity to close the site many years prior. The FEDS basically asked him to. Maybe they would have caught him, maybe not. But he was his own worst enemy at the end. He is never getting out. It is pretty sad his mother is doing this campaign on his behalf. He is going to die in prison.

what i find most shocking is that he has the balls to have hope.

like my nigga no, you dont have hope. hope is for people who deserve it. you were a drug kingpin and a murderer and you werent real good at either. so no hope for you, ross.

coffee is for closers.

Load Metric
    A searing indictment of the American Dream.

I feel we are drifting apart, you and I

Load Metric
    Must be amazing to have double life for something that didn’t even feel real to him. Like you know it was psychologically some video game to him just mashing buttons. I can’t imagine how rough prison is on a dude like that. After all these years the Internet still amazes me. The disconnect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Must be amazing to have double life for something that didn’t even feel real to him. Like you know it was psychologically some video game to him just mashing buttons. I can’t imagine how rough prison is on a dude like that. After all these years the Internet still amazes me. The disconnect.

like mashing buttons and waking up the next day and while you slept you earned like thousands of dollars in btc, tax free, in your fucking wallet.

imagine the endorphins.

Load Metric
    really weird youtube 'series' trying to prove that Ross != DPR

I feel for the guy. The whole paying an anonymous guy (who is an FBI agent) to kill another guy (also an FBI agent) seems likely to be bullshit. Both the FBI agents are also in prison and the courts have already thrown the whole murder thing out.

Life in prison is just too much.

But...his 'railroaded' series is obviously bullshit.

first episode:

https://freeross.org/railroaded
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 01-18-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BBC did a whole documentary on this story...was a pretty good watch...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Friend of mine said he was their weed dealer in HS. (Believed) Was never sure about the murder stuff.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    BBC did a whole documentary on this story...was a pretty good watch...
    Thanks, i had no idea anyone made a doc on it. Im assuming it's: "Silk Road-drugs, death and the dark web" ?

Just wondering if anyone knows any links with subtitles...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Thanks, i had no idea anyone made a doc on it. Im assuming it's: "Silk Road-drugs, death and the dark web" ?

Just wondering if anyone knows any links with subtitles...

this is a brief snippet of the one I watched...don't know where the hell the full one of it is, was definitely over and hour and I definitely watched it on YT...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

this is a brief snippet of the one I watched...don't know where the hell the full one of it is, was definitely over and hour and I definitely watched it on YT...

Yeah i think its probably the same one i found on another site. Its about an hour and a half. Its full of ads though and for some reason restarts from the beginning when an ad is played, and it doesnt have subs. I havent been able to find a youtube link yet though.

Load Metric
    The guy created a dark web drug's etc super center.

He is now in jail for life.

Shocking.

Thread Information