Thread: Olympics Degen Betting

Load Metric

Olympics Degen Betting

I usually wait until closer to the games to splash money on various events but got things off early this time and threw some cash on USA Men's Basketball -1000. A lofty price to lay, but they didn't even play well today and still beat Spain easily. No way this team loses.

I get no enjoyment out of watching esoteric sports unless I put money on them. Does anyone have insights on any events? I usually do some research and splash money on gymnastics and track since they get heavy coverage.

Name:  200px-London_Olympics_2012_logo.svg.png
Views: 199
Size:  18.2 KB

Thanks in advance

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lochte gets more medals Phelps

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Mark cavendish to win men's road race sat July 28 th
    Not sure what price he is but must be massive favourite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Lochte gets more medals Phelps
    I'd like to do something like this on either side. I know Phelps is swimming 7 events does anyone know how many Lochte is swimming?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I usually wait until closer to the games to splash money on various events but got things off early this time and threw some cash on USA Men's Basketball -1000. A lofty price to lay, but they didn't even play well today and still beat Spain easily. No way this team loses.

I get no enjoyment out of watching esoteric sports unless I put money on them. Does anyone have insights on any events? I usually do some research and splash money on gymnastics and track since they get heavy coverage.

Thanks in advance
    I'll take the field for $100 to your 1k

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Thanks in advance
    I'll take the field for $100 to your 1k
    LOL, sucker bet. I already have 1k tied up on this and am kind of regretting it. There were stretches yesterday where the US defense was helpless against Spain's pick and roll. There was talk that Spain wasn't even really trying to win, as their coaches philosophy is supposedly 'we can't beat them more than once'..Marc Gasol didn't even play, so...

We would roll if we had Dwight Howard or even Blake Griffin for another big man, but Tyson Chandler can't stop fouling and Kevin Love has looked meek so far. I wish that Coach K would have given some burn to The Brow in these friendlies just to see what he can provide at this point.

But we still have Lebron, Kobe, Durant (and Melo) who can get hot and shut things down quick. I think we'll win but I regret laying 10 to 1.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fuck these usa basketball pros. i won't even watch this shit.

team usa looks like shit in almost all the olympics and games of that nature..pretty sure these fags only took a bronze in the 2004 games..

if you have to rely on carmello scoring points, or let me rephrase this, win games, i wouldn't bet shit on them. mello isn't a winner. guy folds like a tent

Thread Information