Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Bezos is getting very expensive divorce

Platinum
    Load Metric
    heard this on lebatard…

she gets 1/3 of his wealth, she becomes the wealthiest woman on the planet...fucking crazy...don't know who is #1, think it's one of the waltons (Walmart heiress)...think she's around $35B...

Load Metric
    Alexa...what is Jeff Bezos favorite sex act?

Alexa says "That's easy...the dirty Sanchez."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This Sanchez chick is apparently a gold digger.

Her current husband is Patrick Whitesell, a high-powered agent in Hollywood.

I have since read some not-so-flattering stories about her.

Jeff would've been better off with Mackenzie, who seems down to earth despite her wealth for all these years.

Apparently reports about the affair dating back to at least April are true. Here's a picture of them dining in Seattle, of all places, where anyone could have recognized them and reported it:

Load Metric
    The UK’s divorce bill for leaving the EU is going to be less than the divorce bill for Jeff Bezos divorcing his wife.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It really does seem like Bezos is in love, and that's kinda sad to watch. Or, as sad as it can be to watch a $100-billionaire lead himself to eventual heartache.

It looks to me like Sanchez is an aggressive, lifelong gold digger who moved up from a rich guy to the world's richest guy.

I think he would have been better off falling in love with some ordinary chick (not someone already thought to have married for money), and then hoping that his massive bank account wasn't the major factor for the attraction.

That's one of the downsides to having money like his. You never know if women genuinely like you or are just trying to get to your fortune, and you even have to be suspect of all friendships which don't predate your wealth.

I do wonder if his marriage to Mackenzie was pretty much already dead when he started the affair with Sanchez, or if that's the reason for it ending.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lol at aggressive like long gold digger

Load Metric

Comments

Mintjewlips: Shut UP stupid

Sanlmar: Minty, you crossed the line here. I don’t care if Satan posts Burr. You never never never tomato a Bill Burr. Thank you.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Just when you think these billionaires would know better, you remember that they're still nerds at the end of the day......I wouldn't be surprised if that was a dude....

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, do ya not like Burr or are ya in meltdown mint mode
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    clitus: hey fucko, do ya not like Burr or are ya in meltdown mint mode

His comedy specials suck, I really don't care either way. If you know who bill burr was 10 years ago than you're more than likely old as fuck, which makes perfect sense why you listen to a guy that's in his 50's who's still self deprecating, I mean just die already if you hate yourself that much...

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, hehehehe, why u so angry BillyBobJuan

Load Metric
    clitus: hey fucko, hehehehe, why u so angry BillyBobJuan

Why are you so obsessed with red repping me?, do you think I care?

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko it's the only way to negate your dupes green reps. you care like a perv drawn to kindergarden. go find a mirage to beat up.

Load Metric
    she deserves a couple billion just for dealing with those fucking Forest Whitaker eyes

Load Metric
    Bump

So, very intelligent men are out here sending dick pics like they don't know that they are constantly being watched, or do they assume they're not???.....nerds???.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Turns out this is far more complicated than we could ever have imagined.

Lauren Sanchez's brother got a hold of her phone and apparently copied the text messages between her and Bezos.

He then gave it to the Enquirer.

It is unclear why Lauren's brother did this.

The CEO of AMI (Enquirer owner), David Pecker, is apparently a good friend of Trump's.

Bezos owns the Washington Post, which has been critical of Trump.

Therefore, Pecker has been itching to humiliate Bezos, in order to do a favor for Trump (it's not clear if Trump is in on any of this).

Last month, knowing the Enquirer was about to drop the bomb and was pressuring him for comment, Bezos made the divorce and relationship with Sanchez public.

He then hired some good PIs to figure out how his text messages were leaked.

The WaPo, which recall is owned by Bezos, sprung into action and did their own investigating on Bezos' behalf, and was looking at the possible angle that the Enquirer had it in for Bezos all along because of their criticism of Trump.

AMI then asked Bezos for basically a cease fire, where they revealed that they had his dick pics (among other photos), but would hold them back if Bezos made a public statement that he didn't believe the Enquirer was going after him for political reasons.

Bezos then refused and posted this blog on medium.com, complete with the e-mails blackmailing him: https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I gotta say the Enquirer looks pretty guilty here.

As I said, its unclear if Trump was aware this was being done on his behalf, but either way, they really did seem to be targeting Bezos.

Bezos, in the meantime, was an idiot to send dick pics over any electronic medium given his high profile position. How has he not learned this by now?

Also shout out to a guy named Pecker trying to blackmail someone over dick pics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Turns out this is far more complicated than we could ever have imagined.

Lauren Sanchez's brother got a hold of her phone and apparently copied the text messages between her and Bezos.

He then gave it to the Enquirer.

The CEO of AMI (Enquirer owner), David Pecker, is apparently a good friend of Trump's.

Bezos owns the Washington Post, which has been critical of Trump.

Therefore, Pecker has been itching to humiliate Bezos, in order to do a favor for Trump (it's not clear if Trump is in on any of this).

Last month, knowing the Enquirer was about to drop the bomb and was pressuring him for comment, Bezos made the divorce and relationship with Sanchez public.

He then hired some good PIs to figure out how his text messages were leaked.

The WaPo, which recall is owned by Bezos, sprung into action and did their own investigating on Bezos' behalf, and was looking at the possible angle that the Enquirer had it in for Bezos all along because of their criticism of Trump.

AMI then asked Bezos for basically a cease fire, where they revealed that they had his dick pics (among other photos), but would hold them back if Bezos made a public statement that he didn't believe the Enquirer was going after him for political reasons.

Bezos then refused and posted this blog on medium.com, complete with the e-mails blackmailing him: https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

it really seems like AMI fucked with the wrong guy at the worst possible time.

the DOJ is reportedly investigating the extortion attempt and it might end up with them tearing up AMI's immunity deal

not to mention the fact that bezos is probably going to end up burying AMI in litigation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You have to learn that you don't fuck with billionaires, and especially not hundred-billionaires.

Look how Peter Thiel destroyed Gawker for what they did to him. It took him many years, but he found the perfect avenue through Hulk Hogan, and he obliterated them.

Load Metric
    Apparently, the National Enquirer/David Pecker believe that threatening Jeff Bezos by releasing other nude photos & sexy texts he sent to Lauren Sanchez unless Bezos makes the Washington Post stop investigating Trump, is not extortion or blackmail.

It is not extortion or blackmail because they say so. Now if the National Enquirer demanded $5 million not to release the photos & texts then it would be extortion/blackmail. But because no money was involved the police will let this go and not prosecute.

Instead of releasing Jeff Bezos dick pics, the National Enquirer should release Lauren Sanchez nude photos.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Apparently, the National Enquirer/David Pecker believe that threatening Jeff Bezos by releasing other nude photos & sexy texts he sent to Lauren Sanchez unless Bezos makes the Washington Post stop investigating Trump, is not extortion or blackmail.

It is not extortion or blackmail because they say so. Now if the National Enquirer demanded $5 million not to release the photos & texts then it would be extortion/blackmail. But because no money was involved the police will let this go and not prosecute.

Instead of releasing Jeff Bezos dick pics, the National Enquirer should release Lauren Sanchez nude photos.

Threatening to release sensitive private information if the target doesn’t cooperate in some fashion that os against their wishes *is* blackmail. Why? Because sensitive private information can have a non-trivial monetary value.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    what if bezos ends up owning AMI and then releases all the stories they killed for trump

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 271
Size:  1.93 MB

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: that would be funny

Load Metric
    Heard an argument on Preet Bharara’s podcast that threat to personal reputation counts as blackmail

Platinum
    Load Metric
    think it's pretty clear bezos must not be packing...

I mean if I had a hundred billion and a third leg I wouldn't be afraid of that getting out...

Thread Information