Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Bezos is getting very expensive divorce

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Heard an argument on Preet Bharara’s podcast that threat to personal reputation counts as blackmail
    Fuck that POS Bahara. People to this day blaming the GOP yet it was Obama’s DOJ with Holder as AG and that POS Punjabi fucker who shut down online poker in this country. (GOP May have played fast and loose attaching UIGEA to the Safe Ports act but it was Preet and Holder who stabbed us between the eyes). On top Bhara refused to resign which is customary for all Asst US Attys when a new POTUS is sworn in. He’s a political hack.

One other thing it isn’t blackmail if the threat against the reputation is true and valid. I have zero sympathy for Bezos on that front. Don’t want your dirty shitty laundry aired don’t crap your pants in the first place asshole. They wouldn’t have anything to release if he hadn’t been a no good cheating asshole POS. You don’t want your face plastered on The National Enquirer, New York Times etc. then don’t do shit that’ll land you there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Heard an argument on Preet Bharara’s podcast that threat to personal reputation counts as blackmail
    Fuck that POS Bahara. People to this day blaming the GOP yet it was Obama’s DOJ with Holder as AG and that POS Punjabi fucker who shut down online poker in this country. (GOP May have played fast and loose attaching UIGEA to the Safe Ports act but it was Preet and Holder who stabbed us between the eyes). On top Bhara refused to resign which is customary for all Asst US Attys when a new POTUS is sworn in. He’s a political hack.

One other thing it isn’t blackmail if the threat against the reputation is true and valid. I have zero sympathy for Bezos on that front. Don’t want your dirty shitty laundry aired don’t crap your pants in the first place asshole. They wouldn’t have anything to release if he hadn’t been a no good cheating asshole POS. You don’t want your face plastered on The National Enquirer, New York Times etc. then don’t do shit that’ll land you there.
    His podcast is excellent and is well worth a listen.

Comments

Sanlmar: Preet is a fascinating study. Thx for heads up on podcast

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

No idea why you believe this. So blackmail is totally legal if the information is true? LMFAO.

But I agree since money not involved it makes it harder to determine if blackmail actually happening here.

Anyways bigger issue here is not embarrassment of pictures but that this was done while still married. Seemed clear the enquirer was threatening that this would fuck up his divorce and cost him a huge amount of money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He attended an Oscars party with a woman who wasn't Lauren Sanchez.

Maybe he finally saw Sanchez for the plastic-faced gold digger she is.

One can only hope.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartanntp

wife retains 4% of AMZN stock...you probably see that and go big fucking deal...

price tag on 4% AMZN...………………………………….$35.7B making her the world's 4th richest woman....

she gives all of the voting control to bezos and her stake in the Washington post and the space exploration company...

$36 billy...helluva price to pay to keep control of your company...

I get the marginal utility of a dollar and all that shit, but man that better be some goddamn fine pussy you are getting to now fuck for that price...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartanntp

wife retains 4% of AMZN stock...you probably see that and go big fucking deal...

price tag on 4% AMZN...………………………………….$35.7B making her the world's 4th richest woman....

she gives all of the voting control to bezos and her stake in the Washington post and the space exploration company...

$36 billy...helluva price to pay to keep control of your company...

I get the marginal utility of a dollar and all that shit, but man that better be some goddamn fine pussy you are getting to now fuck for that price...
    Wondering how this is achievable. Perhaps Druff can ask Ben Smokin’ about this the next time he calls into the radio show.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She probably signed a perpetual, non-revokable vote by proxy agreement, naming Jeff the one who can always vote for her. I don't know. That's my first guess.

I still want to know if the affair broke up the marriage, or if they were already separated and he started dating the gold digger after that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She probably signed a perpetual, non-revokable vote by proxy agreement, naming Jeff the one who can always vote for her. I don't know. That's my first guess.

I still want to know if the affair broke up the marriage, or if they were already separated and he started dating the gold digger after that.

beensmokin or jay might know the legalese on this stuff, but pretty sure you can always sign some sorta agreement to make person 'X' your proxy in voting matters for stock...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

beensmokin or jay might know the legalese on this stuff, but pretty sure you can always sign some sorta agreement to make person 'X' your proxy in voting matters for stock...

no way she signed a prenup and got 35 billion. She, like Elaine Wynn, just agreed to give up the voting rights as a part of the division of property.

Load Metric
    There was no reason for a prenup at the time they got married. Its like saying hey, if I ever get rich in my life you arent entitled to any of it. What a bunch of rubes.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    The only man I’ve ever known to walk away from a marriage and be happy with the settlement.

Comments

Sanlmar: Boom
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

MacKenzie married a high school science teacher, and together they've pledged to give away most of their $53 billion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/07/b...an-jewett.html

His quote:

“In a stroke of happy coincidence, I am married to one of the most generous and kind people I know — and joining her in a commitment to pass on an enormous financial wealth to serve others.”

Yeah, I'm sure it's a "happy coincidence" he fell in love with a woman who was worth $53 billion.

Load Metric
    BUMP

MacKenzie married a high school science teacher, and together they've pledged to give away most of their $53 billion.

His quote:

“In a stroke of happy coincidence, I am married to one of the most generous and kind people I know — and joining her in a commitment to pass on an enormous financial wealth to serve others.”

Yeah, I'm sure it's a "happy coincidence" he fell in love with a woman who was worth $53 billion.
    From your post, I was expecting to see a 28 year old fitness model. Dude is average Joe who might be the ugly one in the couple if I’m seeing the right picture. It’s a nice break to marry someone that wealthy, but she’d be a good catch for him if she worked as a waitress.

Load Metric
    BUMP

His quote:

Depends on how much they keep. At least a billion right? Good enough to give away 52 and keep 1?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    BUMP

His quote:

Depends on how much they keep. At least a billion right? Good enough to give away 52 and keep 1?
    yeah i thought the same thing...nice self-serving, righteous bullshit of a statement...even if you give away 52.75 of the 53 you are still in the top 0.000001% of the richest humans in the world...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, Mackenzie Scott (Jeff Bezos' ex) has been donating a lot of money to colleges, as part of her pledge to give away a lot of her divorce money.

She sent $12 million to small Whittier College, which has resulted in disaster. The president of the college, Linda Oubre, used the money to transform the school away from what people liked about it, and engaged in a dictatorial style where she punished any detractors. She also hired her son in a position he wasn't qualified for, and he became a problem, as well.

The $12 million gift basically ruined Whittier College.

Not Mackenzie's fault, obviously, but this shows that blindly giving big money to colleges is sometimes harmful, not beneficial.

Interesting article by Bari Weiss about it: https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/wha...lionaire-gives

Load Metric
    Also, Mackenzie Scott (Jeff Bezos' ex) has been donating a lot of money to colleges, as part of her pledge to give away a lot of her divorce money.

She sent $12 million to small Whittier College, which has resulted in disaster. The president of the college, Linda Oubre, used the money to transform the school away from what people liked about it, and engaged in a dictatorial style where she punished any detractors. She also hired her son in a position he wasn't qualified for, and he became a problem, as well.

The $12 million gift basically ruined Whittier College.

Not Mackenzie's fault, obviously, but this shows that blindly giving big money to colleges is sometimes harmful, not beneficial.

Interesting article by Bari Weiss about it: https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/wha...lionaire-gives
    Giving money to colleges is just one stupidity step above giving it to a church.

Load Metric
    Yes. Jeff Bezos has been spending a lot of money the past couple of years. I think for the first two decades of Amazon's existence Jeff didn't spend very much or even travel often either.

Now Bezos is buying mega yachts and mansions all over the world.

He has also gotten some plastic surgery and is taking steroids.

I can order groceries on Amazon on a Sunday and have it delivered in less than an hour.

Load Metric
    He's clearly on a TRT regimen imo. I doubt he's abusing Anavar.

Thread Information