Thread: Woman in 14 year coma gives birth at US nursing home.

Load Metric

Woman in 14 year coma gives birth at US nursing home.

This is some of the sickest shit I've read in a while.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...alflow_twitter

The chief executive of the corporation in charge of an Arizona nursing home where a woman in a vegetative state gave birth has resigned.

Bill Timmons's resignation was unanimously accepted by directors, the company said in a statement.

The woman had been a patient in a clinic run by Hacienda HealthCare near Phoenix for over a decade and required round-the-clock care.

Police have launched a sexual assault investigation into the incident.

The woman, who has not been identified, is thought to have given birth on 29 December.

"From what I've been told she was moaning and they didn't know what was wrong with her," an unidentified source told CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

"None of the staff were aware that she was pregnant until she was pretty much giving birth."

Gary Orman, the executive vice president of the company's board, said it would "accept nothing less than a full accounting of this absolutely horrifying situation".

"And we will do everything in our power to ensure the safety of every single one of our patients and our employees."

The New York Times reports that fresh allegations of abuse have emerged, including inadequate privacy for patients while they were naked or being showered.

'Heightened safety measures'

A Phoenix police spokesman said that "the matter is currently under investigation" but declined to give any further details of the case.

Protocol at the clinic has been changed, the source said, and men now have to be accompanied by a woman on entering the room of a female patient.

Hacienda HealthCare said it was fully co-operating with the authorities.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629283/

gods running out of plot twists.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Too bad the victim can’t get some revenge Kill Bill Vol. 1 style.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All of these "care" facilities scare me.

They put on a good face for the family of prospective patients, then they leave the patient in the care of various druggies who just barely qualified for their jobs.

Nobody gives a shit about the patients for the most part. They're seen as a lost cause, and basically just a lump to exploit for profit until they croak.

You'd be horrified if you saw the shit that goes on at "care" centers and old age homes.

Zero chance I ever put my parents in one of those places. (Fortunately they don't need it.)

Comments

Ryan Eisenhower:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    All of these "care" facilities scare me.

They put on a good face for the family of prospective patients, then they leave the patient in the care of various druggies who just barely qualified for their jobs.

Nobody gives a shit about the patients for the most part. They're seen as a lost cause, and basically just a lump to exploit for profit until they croak.

You'd be horrified if you saw the shit that goes on at "care" centers and old age homes.

Zero chance I ever put my parents in one of those places. (Fortunately they don't need it.)

Can't think of anything worse than leaving a parent in the hands of somebody who gives no fucks about them.

Thankfully You're in a position to avoid such a horrible choice if it came down to it. But those who have no other option are left to the mercy of these places.

Not sure if true, but I also read that this story isn't really making news over there when it really should be everywhere.

In a twisted sort of way, there couldn't be a better story to highlight the crisis within the care home industry.

Load Metric
    And in further disturbing news which is breaking tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This is some of the sickest shit I've read in a while.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...alflow_twitter
    Was it your Mom?
    Is Pelosi your Mom's maiden name?
    Last edited by limitles; 01-08-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Load Metric
    same thing happened with Jesus.

What's the big deal?

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol

Walter Sobchak: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this post did not get nearly enough love

Load Metric
    the doorbell freak could have been hoping to receive a shock. doorbell systems typ run 8 volts for older up to 24 volt for newer ones. the dumbass could just buy and lick his own doorbell transformer. thrill of getting caught could exist as well.

for the other perp, well this was the last public hanging in USA. 1936. looks kinda popular.

Name:  last public excecution in US 1936.JPG
Views: 468
Size:  67.8 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: I want to piss on your moms grave
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Wtf

Mintjewlips: Hey hey hey, you are a piece of shit with a fucked up liver, hopefully it fails soon...
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Maybe in jail he will get some sweet sweet justice.

Load Metric
    Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 291
Size:  5.9 KB

This guy with the sleepy right eye is a licensed nurse? I was sure that dad was going to be one of the facility's mop swingers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

This guy with the sleepy right eye is a licensed nurse? I was sure that dad was going to be one of the facility's mop swingers.

Pretty sure I read it was a lpn. At best that’s a step above the person who changes the bedpan.

Load Metric
    Burn him at the stake

See also that he's from Honduras (legally). Still, I Wonder if we'll see a tweet from Trump about it.

Load Metric
    Boil him alive

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Burn him at the stake

See also that he's from Honduras (legally). Still, I Wonder if we'll see a tweet from Trump about it.
    Yes hes from another country but its not Honduras hes from Haiti originally.. Ive been trying to find as much about this as I can since I'm both a nurse and live here in the Phoenix Metro area I had wanted to garner as much info as I could on this from some outside sources as well other hten just what the news media has reported.. Ill break my silence shortly and its not good from what Ive found out.. My wife actually worked for these jackasses before she nad I had met at their other facilities strictly for peds and yeah.. Hacienda should be shut down the facts are just ridiculous not just regarding this incident but years of otgher shit and some stuff you will be shocked to find out even I was as a healthcare worker..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

Pretty sure I read it was a lpn. At best that’s a step above the person who changes the bedpan.
    Your full of shit you know that.. LPNS are the primary nursing staff in Long Term Care facilities as far as medication, treatments etc.. Most facilities have an RN unit manager for each section of the building and usually there is one RN for the whole building after 1st shift usually 2nd and 3rd there is one whos charge nurse.. LPNs have almost the same amount of classroom time and clinicals as the avg EMS Paramedic is required close to 2000hrs of training.. Hospitals and more acute settings are the ones where most RNs work.. Fact is due to shitty reimbursement rates by Uncle sam under Medicare and Medicaid LPN (aka Low Paid Nurses) are the level most long term care and sub acute facilities can afford.. If they had to hire and pay all RNs theyd have to be able to bill much more and the facilities wouldn't be financially viable...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Your full of shit you know that.. LPNS are the primary nursing staff in Long Term Care facilities as far as medication, treatments etc.. Most facilities have an RN unit manager for each section of the building and usually there is one RN for the whole building after 1st shift usually 2nd and 3rd there is one whos charge nurse.. LPNs have almost the same amount of classroom time and clinicals as the avg EMS Paramedic is required close to 2000hrs of training.. Hospitals and more acute settings are the ones where most RNs work.. Fact is due to shitty reimbursement rates by Uncle sam under Medicare and Medicaid LPN (aka Low Paid Nurses) are the level most long term care and sub acute facilities can afford.. If they had to hire and pay all RNs theyd have to be able to bill much more and the facilities wouldn't be financially viable...

Don't take it personal brah. Maybe I meant CNA. Either way, somebody's cleaning that bedpan.

Thread Information