Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question/Comment for Mumbles and MexiMumblesJewlips

Load Metric

Question/Comment for Mumbles and MexiMumblesJewlips

America's biggest trucking🚛 company, J.B. Hunt Transport Services, has been accused of ignoring the facts that their drivers actually quite often run over and MURDER innocent animals such as kangaroos, emus, foxes and other endangered native animals that us good vegans are trying so hard to protect. They don’t even stop to see if they’re ok, instead they just laugh!

All trucks in God's America need to be fitted with some kind of anti-murder censor so when an animal jumps in front of them, the truck will safely stop or swerve around the hazard.. because truck drivers are refusing to avoid them so we must enforce it into the truck’s computer.

Limiting the number of trucks on the road will also play a big part in animal safety, by putting most the freight onto trains 🚂, it’s literally that simple!

Truck drivers should also be forced to pay a much higher tax than us normal people, to make up for the hundreds of years of animal genocide. The money should be split evenly toward PETA & Antifa. Cameras should also be fitted inside the truck facing them and in their bunk where they sleep.

Stay safe, folks. Tine xo

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: Yeah
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mumbles, how many animals do you hit in an average year?

Up until a few years ago, I had only hit one cat my entire life, and nothing else.

Since then, I've hit another cat, a baby deer, a bear cub, and a few birds. I've also barely missed a few birds. I've run really bad with hitting birds in the last few years.

The baby deer died on impact, as did the cat and the birds. One of the birds was stuck in my car's grill and I had to pick it out. The bear cub survived and ran off, probably because I was in the process of stopping when I saw it, and probably made impact at a very low speed.

Load Metric
    ANSWER HIM MUMBLES.

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: offset for last mistaken drunk neg

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Well, since we all know you do your research before you make these informative post(feel the sarcasm), maybe you may have missed the tid bit where it's actually against federal law to swerve into the next lane to avoid hitting an animal, so maybe peta and antifa should take it up with the federal government......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    And if they limit the number of trucks on the road then your delivery of entenmann's via Amazon prime will never get there on time.....so there's that...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Name:  D449146D-EFAF-472F-9940-726A1C629A78.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  37.0 KB

Comments

sonatine: this man fucks

Mdwst Hstlr: Damn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Up until a few years ago, I had only hit one cat my entire life, and nothing else.

Since then, I've hit another cat, a baby deer, a bear cub, and a few birds. I've also barely missed a few birds. I've run really bad with hitting birds in the last few years.

The baby deer died on impact, as did the cat and the birds. One of the birds was stuck in my car's grill and I had to pick it out. The bear cub survived and ran off, probably because I was in the process of stopping when I saw it, and probably made impact at a very low speed.
    Only about 1 per year. Been driving for five years and have hit a dog/coyote, a turtle, a few birds, and possibly a muskrat/beaver. Had a few scares with deer by the side of the road, but they must have been the smarter ones who only stand there and stare at the rig as it goes by them.

But I’ve killed countless bugs, which makes the birds that hang around truck stops happy given the many free meals for them collected into the tractor’s grill for them over the road. So I consider it a wash for the welfare of animals, barring any rant by sonatine about my 18-wheeler destruction of insectkind.

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: Killer
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    America's biggest trucking company, J.B. Hunt Transport Services...
    Also, do your homework Tinemind! J.B. Hunt isn’t even the biggest trucking company in the US in any category.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-la...ies-in-the-U-S

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: Killer
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Only about 1 per year.
    How many lot lizards have you killed?

Comments

limitles: bang on!

Load Metric
    I have a long list. I guess it just depends on where one drives.

I love tapped a baby deer in the middle of my home city - he tripped and ran off. Dodged countless others.

Hit a dog that survived at least long enough to disappear in the rain (hope he made it). He walked out in front of me so abruptly that I didn't have the chance to really even brake. I swerved as I locked them up and hit him probably going 30ish. It knocked the fog light out of the breakaway part of the bumper cover of one of my cars. It would have been a decent impact, but the swerve definitely lessened it. Seriously hope he lived. It looked like a golden retriever.

Once hit a goose or something in my truck going 75 that basically exploded my windshield. It was around 5am and I only caught a glimpse of it before the impact.

In a van I took out basically an entire family of racoons. They were crossing a highway in straight line, literally like 10 of them. I tried to slow down and swerve around and over the ones I could, but it was at night in a 70mph zone. I saw most of them stand up at the last second and heard skulls cracking as I drove over them. It was traumatizing.

I've hit countless birds.

A few years ago in the Ozarks I hit I think 8 on 8 separate occasions within 15 minutes. It was a picturesque spring day driving through rural mountainous roads in an area where every other view looks like something out of a impressionist landscape painting. I was taking in the scenery when it started - suddenly flocks of birds were jumping out of the bushes along side the road, startled by my truck. I'm pretty sure they were quail. It kept happening every few minutes, and I was going slow obviously after the first two times but it made no difference. It was strange because either all would make it unscathed or only one that couldn't fly as well would get hit. This was disturbing obviously. It was in an area where one will seriously happen upon Mennonite and the Amish steering a horse and buggy going about their day. The kind of place where meeting another vehicle is rare - I wasn't supposed to be there killing birds, especially in some oversized truck apparently.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've had the luck to be the attacked whilst driving.
    Victoria, B.C. late 70's, driving for the man when a 'protected' Garry Oak exploded
    in the summer heat raining down limbs and leaves on a young alcoholic.
    Damaged the vehicle but not the driver
    F'n vegetation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One day driving from Vegas to LA, the traffic was bad at the state line, so I went the Searchlight way, which is a 25 mile detour to the east.

There are very few cars going this way.

A bird ran really, really bad in that it chose to get up from the ground and fly across the road at the exact moment my car went by. There were probably no other cars for 10 minutes either direction.

I didn't get to see what happened to the bird, as it flew off my windshield, but there was a big yellow blotch on the windshield making me believe that there's no way it could have survived beyond perhaps a very short time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Victoria, B.C. late 70's, driving for the man when a 'protected' Garry Oak exploded
    F'n vegetation
    You were driving in the 70s?

How old are you?

Load Metric
    this thread just got dark.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    1 2

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    F'n vegetation
    You were driving in the 70s?

How old are you?
    55 and a half
    how much do you weigh?
    how's the back old timer?
    Last edited by limitles; 01-06-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    1 2
    yeah, you lose

Load Metric
    when you've got lemons...

Large animals including deer, elk, moose, and bear are frequently struck in some parts of the United States, as well as smaller animals such as squirrels, opossum, armadillos, raccoons, skunks, and birds. Fresh kill is preferred and parasites are a concern, so the kill is typically well cooked. Advantages of the roadkill diet, apart from its low cost, are that the animals that roadkill scavengers eat are naturally high in vitamins and proteins with lean meat and little saturated fat, and generally free of additives and drugs.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadkill_cuisine
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    1 2
    #2 is Jayne Mansfield. She was killed (decapitated?) when her car ran under a truck.

This thing is called a Mansfield Bar

Name:  0BB6D26D-1073-46E3-8BAD-4B1AE01CE777.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  93.4 KB

Mansfield’s auto accident is right up there with James Dean dying in his Porsche.

Die young stay pretty. Same goes for animals too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's true and this is known as a titty bar
    Name:  titty.png
Views: 416
Size:  39.5 KB

Thread Information