Thread: Remember that girl who appeared on radio last year with the husband in prison for years, and said she's waiting for him?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Remember that girl who appeared on radio last year with the husband in prison for years, and said she's waiting for him?

I have her as a friend on Facebook.

To quickly recap, a girl contacted me last year and asked me about Absolute Poker cheater Brent Beckley. Turned out she knew him from the past, googled an article about him, and found my comments mocking Calvin Ayre for being supportive of Scott Tom. She liked what I wrote, and sent me a message.

After talking to her a bit, I found she had an interesting story of a husband who was in prison for several years, due to a brutal bar brawl. I interviewed her on the radio. Her story made it sound like her husband was just defending himself during a fight, and was sentenced to 8 years due to a miscarriage of justice.

Later, some listeners figured out her identity, and looked up the case against her husband. They found that he basically went crazy in a bar one night, attacking several people with a pool cue. Even worse, when a waitress witnessed it and called police from her cell phone, he ran outside, followed her, and attacked HER with the pool cue.

He also had some priors.

He had about 2 years left on his sentence, from what I remember.

She swore that she had been faithful to him, and wouldn't be screwing around with any other guys, while patiently waiting for his release.

Some listeners grimaced, feeling that she was a likely future victim of domestic violence. I believe they married while he was in prison. She had known him from beforehand, from what I remember.

Anyway, over the past 6 months or so, I've noticed some transformations taking place.

She lost a lot of weight, and was clearly hitting the gym pretty often. She developed kind of a bodybuilder/fitness model physique.

I was a little surprised to see this, because it seemed like she was putting a lot of effort in her early 30s to look her best, for someone simply waiting for a jailbird husband to return.

Well, apparently the wait is over.

She dumped the jailbird circa November 2018, and is now dating some tall, good looking dude who looks like he also works out. It says he worked for awhile as a "customer service rep" for bodybuilding.com.

My guess is that she met him at the gym, they hit it off, and she wondered why the fuck she was waiting for some violent dude who will probably hit her in the future.

Today she put out a warning on her Facebook not to add her husband if he attempts to friend anyone, but conceded that he doesn't have internet access here he is anyway. (Then why warn this?)

So to all of the doubters of this blissful marriage....

You were right.

Load Metric
    Imagine that.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: LOL

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    Reminds me of my new favorite show, Love after Lockup.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I've been with a couple of chicks who had a significant other in prison.

My first experience, the woman I was dealing with never mentioned it at the beginning, she had stated that she was single when we first started talking. I guess after a couple months of talking and hanging out she felt like she started having some feelings for me, then admitted that she was conflicted because she liked me and wanted to continue our relationship but she was still in love with some jail bird. I was shocked, because she told me she was single, but then realized that the guy was in prison so technically she was single.

Needless to say I felt very confused, on one hand she really was single, but on the other hand the guy she was still in love with wasn't going to get out for another decade, oh and he had pled guilty to manslaughter...so I had to gtfo....obviously......

Comments

Muck Ficon: Wow...great story!!!

Tellafriend:
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information