Thread: Is RealGrinders group harboring a welcher and being protected by group Admin??

Load Metric

Is RealGrinders group harboring a welcher and being protected by group Admin??

This was recently brought to my attention and as Todd is a member of the group same as myself and I believe a few others. If the accusation that RG admin that Raymond Davis, Terri King or others are covering up for this clown is ridiculously unacceptable. Sadly I fear it maybe true as several people have claimed to have been muted by admin and posts deleted about the person in question.

“**Admin Endorsed**

I’d like to point out a “Real.... Poser” and a “Real... Fraud”. It’s Daniel Parshall Aka “Poker for Breakfast”. I asked him for a lousy $100 payment towards $4,350 that he owes and the little Punk BLOCKED me.

He is the the biggest poser on the poker forums and poker groups on FB. Unfortunately for him, this group DOES NOT take kindly to Welchers. He owes others smaller, but still significant amounts. He’s a total fraud. While “other” poker pages will protect him as a poser... thank god James Placek has super strong ETHICS. I caught him playing online and confronted him, That platform (力) helped him out by harboring him and they MUTED me. Lol.”

Additional: post I made on RG inquiring innocuously about the accusation not naming names or pointing fingers and it was killed by Admin under 5mins. Just makes this more likely unfortunately.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 01-02-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information