2 weeks ago, I was sitting in my beautiful house, breastfeeding Courtney while operating my drone over my community, assuring that no residents were enslaving animals on their property. To my shocking surprise, my drone caught this poor dog (left photo) that has lived a sad life of being force fed meat!

Name:  49187765_1982225608493662_5784455224039047168_n.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  75.4 KB

NEWSFLASH: It’s actually NOT natural for dogs to eat meat, that is corporate propaganda!!

Courtney was shocked when he too saw the image on my new iPad & he explained to me that we had to rescue the poor dog. He jumped up and put on his Antifa gear which I then KNEW he was serious. His plan was great, I distracted the dog “owner🙄” by preaching to them aboutthe good Lord, God, to which Courtney snuck threw the back yard and dragged the dog around the house back to our place just several blocks away with several of his comrades.. HURRAY!! 🎉

Since the rescue, Aladan has been on a very healthy vegan diet, mostly made up of juiced cucumber & kale with mashed beans & gum leaf 🍂. The results (right photo) are amazing.

Please do the right thing and STOP force feeding these animals other animals, it’s cannibalism, degrading & embarrassing for them.

Tine & Courts xo