Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual Lock - Roe V. Wade repealed with Trump in office -300

Load Metric
    First, the decision ain’t out yet. Second, it will only affect poor women in states run by fascist white men. There’s about 15 of them. People like Ted Cruz will be able to fly their daughters out to California to get one. Third, the Court could reverse itself down the road with a different lineup.

If they do overrule Roe, it would be the best thing to happen to the Democratic party since Watergate. Say goodbye to the swing states GOP!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Oh, and I'm tired of the "late term abortion is rare, and late term abortion where the mom's life isn't in danger is even more rare" argument for why murder of viable babies should be okay.

Who cares how rare it is? Murder is extremely rare in the area of town where I live. Should that mean that people should be able to get away with murder here, provided only X happen per year? That's an insane argument. Murder should always be highly illegal, whether it's against humans outside the womb or viable-outside-the-womb babies who haven't been born yet.

If it's so "rare" to kill healthy babies where the mom's life isn't in danger, why not just outlaw that? The left doesn't want that. They want this absurd option on the table because they've gone so far off the deep end with "don't control women's bodies" that they support the murder of a viable human being to uphold that standard.

Look at the tweet I posted yesterday. It was a blue-checkmark liberal woman explaining that (anytime) abortion needs to be an option in order to free women from "abusive relationships" or "20 years of contact with the abuser". While this chick is just one person, notice the comments in response which roundly agree with her.

That's the true leftist thinking nowadays. There are plenty of young women who will kill their 8-months-delveoped baby if it means getting out of an unpleasant situation (either a bad relationship or financial) and starting life fresh. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Legalizing even one of these murders is an absolute tragedy.
    have you ever been in an abusive relationship?

Also fun fact the number one cause of death for pregnant women is homicide
    So killing babies right before birth is the answer?

Very logical.

"My boyfriend beats me and I can't stand it anymore. Sucks I have a kid with him and will be stuck interacting with him for life for that reason."

"Just kill the kid, problem solved."

"Thanks! I hadn't thought of that!"

LOL DEMOCRATS

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm trying to understand the right's real motivation, it's certainly not Scalito cares about kids.
    Let's think about this hmmm
    So the right wingers who dress up as Santa every year, the catholic priests, all priests actually, the Tom Foley's, Jerry Sandusky's, coach's, camp counselors, Boyscout leaders, and various youth group mentors want a massive surge in unwanted and troubled youth, hmmmmm why is that?

Because when these evil fucks think kids it's either the above or below or both.
    Name:  privateprisons.PNG
Views: 322
Size:  1.57 MB
    All the people who support private prisons are no better than the kids for cash judges, it's the same thing.

That's the motivation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're thinking too hard, Entropy.

Supreme Court's motivation is because it's partisan nowadays (on both sides), and the conservatives are trying to please their Republican overlords who brought them there.

Republicans want to overturn Roe because they're seeing blue states get increasingly aggressive with super-permissive abortion law, and red states are handcuffed by Roe to make their own desired version. So dropping Roe frees them of that restriction, and we can become a wonderful nation where abortion is completely outlawed in some states, yet you can legally kill 9-month-developed babies in others.

I don't even see a compromise in the cards. I can't see Republicans supporting federal legislation guaranteeing the right to early term abortion, and I can't see Democrats supporting federal legislation which allows early abortion (and midterm abortion for birth defects), but outlaws late term unless mom's life is in danger. Democrats want zero abortion restrictions codified. Republicans do not want any permission for abortion federally codified. So they're stuck.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, we don't need to restrict abortion to fill up for-profit prisons.

Democrats are doing that just fine on their own, as their horrible policies are causing crime to skyrocket, especially in big cities. Give it some time and we will be back to the crime peak of the early 1990s.

Load Metric
    Not sure why women are so fired up about this. If they don’t want to carry a baby to full term they just need to get 3 Pfizer Covid shots. Problem solved.

Comments

country978: lol good1

Load Metric
    Mr. Dan Druff is so awake on this issue I am not sure he will ever sleep again.

Load Metric

have you ever been in an abusive relationship?

Also fun fact the number one cause of death for pregnant women is homicide

Very logical.

"My boyfriend beats me and I can't stand it anymore. Sucks I have a kid with him and will be stuck interacting with him for life for that reason."

LOL DEMOCRATS
    dude again have you ever been in an abusive relationship?

besides like I said before her body her choice

so we now have to force women to give birth giving their abusers lifelong access? That's not killing a kid by the way, it's eliminating a clump of cells from a woman's body. You act like people are killing toddlers and shit. I know that is the new republican arguing method but from here I gotta tell you, making up shit and then arguing against the shit that you just made up is fucking amateur my friend.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: fuck you are dumb

Entropy: Counter, best post itt

DJ_Chaps: ONLY FAGS COUNTER REP

1marley1: Counter the owl fucker

splitthis: Pattern

gimmick:

Load Metric

Very logical.

LOL DEMOCRATS
    dude again have you ever been in an abusive relationship?

besides like I said before her body her choice

so we now have to force women to give birth giving their abusers lifelong access? That's not killing a kid by the way, it's eliminating a clump of cells from a woman's body. You act like people are killing toddlers and shit. I know that is the new republican arguing method but from here I gotta tell you, making up shit and then arguing against the shit that you just made up is fucking amateur my friend.
    Name:  Screenshot_20220505-174353_Gallery.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  733.4 KB

God you are just as bad as Jimmyg with how much propaganda you gobble up and spew out of your ass

Comments

splitthis: Lol

country978: lol dwai

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Want an abortion, take plan b…or any number of easily ascertained concoctions of pills.

Too far along, cross the border to an abortion state.

Rocket science it ain’t.

As long as the ruling makes legal sense, whatever.

Load Metric
    Well, the dems have gone from "Take the Jab or get cancelled" for two years back to "my body my choice."

It's going to be really funny now watching anti-vaxxers protesting with signs that say "My Body My Choice!"

"My body my choice" is a really flawed argument. Because there is not just one body involved. In the 2nd and 3rd trimesters there is definitely another body involved. Pic below of a fetus after 3 months.

The evil in abortions is the elective abortions in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Elective means not for health reasons, incest, rape, etc. It just means the woman doesn't want the responsibility of birthing the child. So she kills it.

Oh, and the dems have gone from "STFU, ladies and let the transgenders beat your asses in sports" to "We're fighting for women's rights!" How the hell do they justify that flip flop bullshit.

You'll be happy to know that Oregon is now installing menstruation products in the boys rooms in all the schools. I guess we have to keep those girls that transgendered into boys amply supplied with tampons for when they get their periods.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

country978: mickey is correct - there are 2 bodies involved. Consideration need be given to both
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    They erected a giant fence around the Supreme Court. Such a thing passes without notice these days. Woulda been inconceivable 25 years ago.

‘Murica, you’re doin’ just fine.

White House affairs will be conducted in a secret location within the next decade.

Load Metric
    I have no problem with 2nd or even 3rd term abortions. I don't understand people who do. Tell me your favorite memory from being in the womb?

Those conservative judges really done did fuck up tho. After 6 years of Dems shoving their own heads up their asses, I guess they had to match....

Comments

splitthis: Sick

NaturalBornHustler: you need serious help

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I have no problem with 2nd or even 3rd term abortions. I don't understand people who do. Tell me your favorite memory from being in the womb?

Those conservative judges really done did fuck up tho. After 6 years of Dems shoving their own heads up their asses, I guess they had to match....
    I have a problem with them. Especially if its not for legitimate reason. I don't know how a person could live with themselves after having killed their own child because it was inconvenient to have them. I also don't really care what anyone else does. Its not my business or my sin.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Women should be allowed to get abortions if they catch it early. It's morally wrong but some drugged up, super poor, retarded or way underage chick shouldn't be forced to carry a baby that she doesn't want by the government. I don't think shouting how bad it is or openly celebrating it is good, I prefer it when people keep dark, nasty things like this on the down low like we've done for thousands and thousands of years

Comments

splitthis: Yep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Most people don't have memories from the first few years of their lives. You okay with people murdering 2-year-olds?

Comments

splitthis: Unbelievable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Well, the dems have gone from "Take the Jab or get cancelled" for two years back to "my body my choice."

It's going to be really funny now watching anti-vaxxers protesting with signs that say "My Body My Choice!"

"My body my choice" is a really flawed argument. Because there is not just one body involved. In the 2nd and 3rd trimesters there is definitely another body involved. Pic below of a fetus after 3 months.

The evil in abortions is the elective abortions in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Elective means not for health reasons, incest, rape, etc. It just means the woman doesn't want the responsibility of birthing the child. So she kills it.

Oh, and the dems have gone from "STFU, ladies and let the transgenders beat your asses in sports" to "We're fighting for women's rights!" How the hell do they justify that flip flop bullshit.

You'll be happy to know that Oregon is now installing menstruation products in the boys rooms in all the schools. I guess we have to keep those girls that transgendered into boys amply supplied with tampons for when they get their periods.
    show me all the people that were forced to get the jab the same way this ruling would force women to give birth

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

Load Metric

Most people don't have memories from the first few years of their lives. You okay with people murdering 2-year-olds?
    wow what a cogent argument against abortion. so after legalized abortion comes the murder of 2 year olds?

Comments

DJ_Chaps: HOLY FUCKING STUPID

Load Metric
    “I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”

― Ronald Reagan
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Judge Alito's opinion is that the constitution makes no reference to abortion and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision. And since the constitution is not involved the right to have an abortion or not should be left up to the states.

Over half off Americans believe abortions should be banned after 15 weeks. If Roe v. Wade is overturned I'm sure some states will do this. But other states are going to allow full term babies to be aborted. Either way abortion isn't going anywhere if Roe v. Wade is overturned.

Roe v. Wade was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to stop the clamor. Just like the Muhammad Ali decision. Ali beat people to a pulp for a living but said he was against violence to get out of serving in the military. The Supreme Court let Ali go. It was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to appease blacks.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information