Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual Lock - Roe V. Wade repealed with Trump in office -300

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Judge Alito's opinion is that the constitution makes no reference to abortion and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision. And since the constitution is not involved the right to have an abortion or not should be left up to the states.

Over half off Americans believe abortions should be banned after 15 weeks. If Roe v. Wade is overturned I'm sure some states will do this. But other states are going to allow full term babies to be aborted. Either way abortion isn't going anywhere if Roe v. Wade is overturned.

Roe v. Wade was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to stop the clamor. Just like the Muhammad Ali decision. Ali beat people to a pulp for a living but said he was against violence to get out of serving in the military. The Supreme Court let Ali go. It was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to appease blacks.

And Alito is 100% right. It’s what us football officials refer to as a great call but a terrible rule.

The court should reverse it and 30 seconds later Congress should drop a bill on Biden’s desk making it law.

This country is in such bad shape at the moment I don’t think it’s the right time for this but the above is what *should* happen.

Load Metric
    Name:  84757.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  102.6 KB

Comments

splitthis:

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Babies are fucking retarded who gives a shit

Load Metric
    I definitely feel for Americans here. I am expecting a second child but we have decided to abort the baby instead in an effort to stand along side our American friends. With all the shit going on there it appears to be selfish for us to continue

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I definitely feel for Americans here. I am expecting a second child but we have decided to abort the baby instead in an effort to stand along side our American friends. With all the shit going on there it appears to be selfish for us to continue

HABITUALLY UNFUNNY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    BLM co-founder, Patrisse Colors, says protesting in front of a left winger's home is unacceptable.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Since we're all about importing Ukrainian corruption.
    Name:  STEMCells.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  279.6 KB
    Sorry ladies, need more stem cells. No worries though I suspect there will be a free, no questions asked 'adoption' option available to these mothers.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Judge Alito's opinion is that the constitution makes no reference to abortion and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision. And since the constitution is not involved the right to have an abortion or not should be left up to the states.

Over half off Americans believe abortions should be banned after 15 weeks. If Roe v. Wade is overturned I'm sure some states will do this. But other states are going to allow full term babies to be aborted. Either way abortion isn't going anywhere if Roe v. Wade is overturned.

Roe v. Wade was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to stop the clamor. Just like the Muhammad Ali decision. Ali beat people to a pulp for a living but said he was against violence to get out of serving in the military. The Supreme Court let Ali go. It was not a legal decision. It was a political decision to appease blacks.
    Off topic but just for the record since you brought it up, Ali never said he was "against violence" to get out of serving in the military.
    Read a little history if you are really interested in the facts about his refusal to be inducted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

Off topic but just for the record since you brought it up, Ali never said he was "against violence" to get out of serving in the military.
    Read a little history if you are really interested in the facts about his refusal to be inducted.
    Quit parsing words. I know the history. I was there. Ali claimed to be a concientious objector. A concentious objector is "against violence."

Don't beat people up then claim to be against violence.

The court let him get away with it. Then they followed with saying the ruling set no precedent and applied to nothing else.

Men claiming to be concientious objectors wound up in the military or jail while Ali was let go. Bad decision.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Gay
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-09-2022 at 05:18 PM.

Load Metric

Quit parsing words. I know the history. I was there. Ali claimed to be a concientious objector. A concentious objector is "against violence."

The court let him get away with it. Then they followed with saying the ruling set no precedent and applied to nothing else.

Men claiming to be concientious objectors wound up in the military or jail while Ali was let go. Bad decision.
    Trump claimed bone spurs, what was your excuse?

Betting those legs worked back then, yes?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

country978: a mrs garrison rip off

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Joe getting an abortion

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Trump claimed bone spurs, what was your excuse?

Betting those legs worked back then, yes?
    Sloppy, regale us with some tales of your storied career in the heavy knife and fork battalion in the Salvation Army.

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joes woman protesting. If that isn’t proof that Satan is in charge of the libs…..

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Not much critical thinking occurring
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Sloppy Joes woman protesting. If that isn’t proof that Satan is in charge of the libs…..

Read your book lately you ratshit cunt?

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

"And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth . . ." Ex. 21:22-25

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Keep reading the Bible, maybe something will sink in your sick lib head.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: no chance he is too far gone

Sloppy Joe: ^ lol a new faggot joins the team
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Keep reading the Bible, maybe something will sink in your sick lib head.
    wow there is a recipe for abortions in here thank you splitthis

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dems tried to federally codify access to abortion. It failed.

Now we're hearing the "OMG MUH WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE" screeching.

Keep in mind that there was zero attempt to compromise regarding this bill. Many Republicans would be on board with federally codifying the right to early term abortions, if Dems would give on the other side, and agree for the same bill to outlaw late term abortions except under very specific circumstances.

Dems will not agree to this, because they want women given access to abortion-on-demand up until the day of birth. Anything short of that is seen as "controlling women's bodies", which of course is insane, because late abortions are actually killing a viable human being. But Dems are afraid to agree to any law which would restrict late abortion, since the loudest part of their base would freak out.

The average person has no idea about this. I tell people that 20 states allow abortions up until the day of birth, with no physical health threat to the mother or baby. They don't believe me. It seems so absurd to believe that could be the case, but indeed that's the law in 40% of US states.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    DON'T USE HARMFUL LANGUAGE WHEN TALKING ABOUT KILLING BABIES, Y'ALL

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1524792388677402626

SCIENCE!!!

Bronze
    Load Metric

You are so wrong here that I have to give it one more shot...

I am not parsing anything. Here is the legal definition:

"A conscientious objector is a person who refuses to bear arms or serve in the military based on a matter of conscience; rather, on moral, ethical, or religious grounds. In the United States, conscientious objections were raised in response to military conscription (the “draft”)"

Look up other definitions and find one that says anything about being "against violence"

It is all about the military, not about being "against violence."

You are apparently trying to make some connection between the Supreme Court decision in the Cassius Clay case and the current ROE v. WADE controversy. What's interesting here is that, in a Supreme Court Justices' "conference" they were initially 5-3 in favor of NOT overturning his conviction. (So the Roe v. Wade discussion might not be done yet!) They eventually changed their minds and voted 8-0 to reverse it after investigating further whether or not Ali met the criteria for CO status. They did not "Let him go" to "appease the blacks."

I actually "was there" and initially put up the same "against violence" mantra as you did but, unlike you, I actually talked to knowledgable people and took a closer look at the facts of the situation and discovered I was just a dumb kid who was wrong.

If you disagree with the Cassius Clay decision, blame the justic department for a sloppy job of charging him. They never gave a REASON for denying his CO status claim, and that was the basis for overturning it.

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Me and bae after hitting the local Chinese buffet.

Thread Information