Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Actual Lock - Roe V. Wade repealed with Trump in office -300

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    This has to be the best time ever for a 3rd party candidate for....anything.

" im nothing like those 2, vote for me"
    You are correct, I suppose. We both know this isn’t happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Poll: Half of Americans now predict U.S. may 'cease to be a democracy' someday

A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that most Democrats (55%) and Republicans (53%) now believe it is “likely” that America will “cease to be a democracy in the future” — a stunning expression of bipartisan despair about the direction of the country.

Half of all Americans (49%) express the same sentiment when independents and those who do not declare any political affiliation are factored in, while just a quarter (25%) consider the end of U.S. democracy unlikely and another quarter (25%) say they’re unsure.
    While riot police protect the Supreme Court I am more concerned with the diminished value of the Constitution and rule of law than abortion.

States will find no value in Federal legislation. Sanctuary cities will form.

People will be too busy bloodying each other without dialog to notice democracy as we knew it slipping away.

This was the moment I described a year or more ago when state legislators shit their pants.

Load Metric
    Spurring civil unrest on social issues while going into a recession.

Seems like a solid plan.

Load Metric
    apparently IVF might be technically illegal.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    apparently IVF might be technically illegal.
    Well those woman should understand it’s Gods plan they or their husband is barren and adopt those rape babies we’ll be pumping out from the no exemption states. In Gilead, we accept God’s plan.

Comments

sonatine: under His eye.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I posted this on May 12. Feels quite relevant now.

Remember the below when you blame Republicans for Roe being gone.

Dems tried to federally codify access to abortion. It failed.

Now we're hearing the "OMG MUH WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE" screeching.

Keep in mind that there was zero attempt to compromise regarding this bill. Many Republicans would be on board with federally codifying the right to early term abortions, if Dems would give on the other side, and agree for the same bill to outlaw late term abortions except under very specific circumstances.

Dems will not agree to this, because they want women given access to abortion-on-demand up until the day of birth. Anything short of that is seen as "controlling women's bodies", which of course is insane, because late abortions are actually killing a viable human being. But Dems are afraid to agree to any law which would restrict late abortion, since the loudest part of their base would freak out.

The average person has no idea about this. I tell people that 20 states allow abortions up until the day of birth, with no physical health threat to the mother or baby. They don't believe me. It seems so absurd to believe that could be the case, but indeed that's the law in 40% of US states.

Load Metric
    yea i blame them let a chick get an abortion whenever we legit dont need anymore people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I posted this on May 12. Feels quite relevant now.

Remember the below when you blame Republicans for Roe being gone.

Dems tried to federally codify access to abortion. It failed.

Now we're hearing the "OMG MUH WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE" screeching.

Keep in mind that there was zero attempt to compromise regarding this bill. Many Republicans would be on board with federally codifying the right to early term abortions, if Dems would give on the other side, and agree for the same bill to outlaw late term abortions except under very specific circumstances.

Dems will not agree to this, because they want women given access to abortion-on-demand up until the day of birth. Anything short of that is seen as "controlling women's bodies", which of course is insane, because late abortions are actually killing a viable human being. But Dems are afraid to agree to any law which would restrict late abortion, since the loudest part of their base would freak out.

The average person has no idea about this. I tell people that 20 states allow abortions up until the day of birth, with no physical health threat to the mother or baby. They don't believe me. It seems so absurd to believe that could be the case, but indeed that's the law in 40% of US states.
    Well if we are still posting here in 18 years, which seems implausible, but if you had told me I’d still be posting in 18 years when I joined, I’d have killed myself then, we are going to see some very bad outcomes.

Like the only girls who won’t be able to get abortions with this split state system are the poorest of the poor and women who can’t put together a few hundred bucks because of their raging drug habit.

We will be supporting all of these unwanted kids for 18 years until they decide to pistol whip our seventy year old asses as we cross the street.

The 17 year old white and confused suburban girl who finds herself in trouble and keeps the baby who ends up graduating with honors from Stanford is just some nice little pipe dream the ACB and Alitos of the world imagine in their heads.

Load Metric
    rofl we are 100 percent getting pistol whipped by kids who should be aborted 16 years from now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    rofl we are 100 percent getting pistol whipped by kids who should be aborted 16 years from now

i think the gov of tennessee just earmarked like 120m to go towards christian group homes specifically for the inevitable outcome of this ruling.

Comments

BCR: Better set aside another billion for all the eventual molestations that will occur in Christian group homes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL LEFTISTS BIG MAD THEY CAN'T KILL AND GROOM KIDS ANYMORE

COPE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

COPE
    I’m really not seeing any leftists here mad. Druff was madder than anyone as he’s smart enough to know it can’t ever help and he thought it would never happen. I agree with him that labeling it health care, except in rare spots, is just bad branding that doesn’t win anyone over. It’s not health care for 95%. Call it what it is, pregnancy termination rights.

lol wow wants to abort anything not in a senior center already. Daly is getting heated and defensive reading his wife’s Facebook page.

Wtf do we care? The liberals here are too old to have this be a concern, or already have families and good jobs and it’s not a concern. Their wives got pregnant, it’s just another kid they’d be happy about.

This isn’t exactly some millennial group. I’m kind of happy they did it. I always found abortion ghoulish, and I think they’ll eventually pay for that decision. I’m not against it for religious reasons, just find it gross beyond like 8-12 weeks. If you haven’t decided by then, fuck you.

Tine is kind of happy a little as he sees a glimmer of hope and he’s the same age as me, this isn’t a concern.

It’s kind of frightening we just joined a list of countries that are all third world shitholes in about half the insane religious states, but those states already sucked by every metric. Education is horrible, lifespan, health care is horrible, quality of life and per capita income, etc. They were already shitholes.

Basically in any place on the globe, if your leaders are overly religious, your country or state is a shithole. Those states are just mini theocracies. This just makes those states one step closer to Afghanistan than any first world country.
    Last edited by BCR; 06-25-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I’m not racist either, you guys. I just make lots and lots of points.
    Yes to be fair, devidee has black freinds defo non racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I’m not racist either, you guys. I just make lots and lots of points.
    Yes to be fair, devidee has black freinds defo non racist.
    Couldn’t figure out if that was a man or woman? Whomever it is, hope they don’t need a job. That thing is everywhere and talk about cutting your own throat. Any company is going to fire you and he/she did the one thing that makes you a pariah on either side. There is no gofundme for that.

Gold
    Load Metric
    most people agree a woman should be able to get an abortion if her life is in danger except now in many states is it going to be a crime for the doctor to protect the life of the mother if it is medically necessary? Abortions for rape and incest are illegal now in some states? And if the child by way of pre natal testing is certain to be born with severe defects aborting that person is also illegal in some states? I'm definitely not down with those republicans. It's really an unacceptable outcome. We've been bamboozeled by the christians.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    most people agree a woman should be able to get an abortion if her life is in danger except now in many states is it going to be a crime for the doctor to protect the life of the mother if it is medically necessary? Abortions for rape and incest are illegal now in some states? And if the child by way of pre natal testing is certain to be born with severe defects aborting that person is also illegal in some states? I'm definitely not down with those republicans. It's really an unacceptable outcome. We've been bamboozeled by the christians.
    You're not down with any Republicans then. what did you think would happen when Trump appointed 3 ultra conservative religious conservatives all on record as being against abortion? You weren't bamboozled. The GOP ran on this for years. The they should have codified abortion argument here is nonsensical. They haven't had 60 votes in the Senate since 1977 except for a few week period in 2009, when a few of the 60 were like Manchin. You can't even say the election was won by Biden and win. Lol at getting 10 Gop votes on any common sense legislation when the base smells victory.

Until 1975, it took 2/3 to codify anything. They've never had the ability to do it and trusted a bunch of liars who said it was settled law. Now their opinion reads like it was always a horrible interpretation and base their lives around books that are thousands of years old as the literal word of God and a document from 250 years ago where they try to interpret it literally.

They strengthen gun rights the same week because clearly the forefathers envisioned a world where 18 year olds would be buying military weapons beyond their imagination and still without the ability to fight off a tyrannical government with nuclear weapons and then end a 50 year precedent. This is what happens when you put religious loons in charge of anything, and they're going to be in charge of everything come November. People with no critical thinking ability who live lives guided by a belief in sky wizards.

Comments

country978: please keep in mind i never voted for any of these freaks

Load Metric
    Laughed at this. Thomas addressed a bunch of cases of which interracial marriage is also one, but he failed to mention that one.

Hard to believe that is only 5 years older than Roe was.

https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analys...ng-roe-v-wade/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

COPE
    I’m really not seeing any leftists here mad. Druff was madder than anyone as he’s smart enough to know it can’t ever help and he thought it would never happen. I agree with him that labeling it health care, except in rare spots, is just bad branding that doesn’t win anyone over. It’s not health care for 95%. Call it what it is, pregnancy termination rights.

lol wow wants to abort anything not in a senior center already. Daly is getting heated and defensive reading his wife’s Facebook page.

Wtf do we care? The liberals here are too old to have this be a concern, or already have families and good jobs and it’s not a concern. Their wives got pregnant, it’s just another kid they’d be happy about.

This isn’t exactly some millennial group. I’m kind of happy they did it. I always found abortion ghoulish, and I think they’ll eventually pay for that decision. I’m not against it for religious reasons, just find it gross beyond like 8-12 weeks. If you haven’t decided by then, fuck you.

Tine is kind of happy a little as he sees a glimmer of hope and he’s the same age as me, this isn’t a concern.

It’s kind of frightening we just joined a list of countries that are all third world shitholes in about half the insane religious states, but those states already sucked by every metric. Education is horrible, lifespan, health care is horrible, quality of life and per capita income, etc. They were already shitholes.

Basically in any place on the globe, if your leaders are overly religious, your country or state is a shithole. Those states are just mini theocracies. This just makes those states one step closer to Afghanistan than any first world country.
    Name:  Screenshot_20220625-230758_Gallery.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  150.0 KB

Load Metric
    dwai turning into a cuckold republican and you hate to see it you cant defend this

Load Metric
    also i want to reevaluate senior care and also start aborting senior citizens and obviously white kids on tik tok with the curly hair and most black people is this thing on

Load Metric
    filipinos their annoying cousins the vietnamese hold on phone

Thread Information