Hi folks,

I used to have another name in the NWP days, hello all you fucks, haven't really addressed the forum but I found a good one.

Betway.com, Roe V Wade to be repealed WHILE TRUMP IS IN OFFICE -300.

I would take out a mortgage for this one.

Let me know if you find this bet on any other book. This is a lock. I could go on for hours.

First off, where is the perfect case that has already gone through all the lower courts? If there isn't one you have to factor in that Trump may be a 1 termer. Also, they may reject a case. Kavanaugh has referred to Roe as "established law" and said that he "respects supreme court precedence". I don't buy the media bullshit about supreme court justices. These people live in a different world.

FYI Roe V. Wade is based on either the 9th or 14th amendment allowing for enough of a right to privacy for women to terminate their pregnancy. Only the majority 7-2 opinion brought up flimsy biology, attempting to draw a line around 22-23 weeks where it was in the interest of the federal state to disallow abortion. A lot of that sort of stuff was struck down in the 90s in Planned Parenthood V. Casey.

Scalia wrote at the time that federally restricting the rights of states/regions to ban/limit abortion was "prolonging the anguish".

The dissenters only had an issue with federal/judicial overreach. Maybe that'll be the flimsy basis that overturns it, but while Trump is still in office?

Lock at -300.