Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Actual Lock - Roe V. Wade repealed with Trump in office -300

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    UH IS BIG TINE ABOUT TO GET DOXXED BY A FELLOW SENIOR CITIZEN

im still a dwarf right?
    sonatine is shorter than I am, and older than I am.

That is the extent of doxxing I will engage in here.

Comments

VaughnP: Goblitine confirmed.

Load Metric
    he just killed himself great job druff

Comments

sonatine: i couldnt reach the trigger with my short stubby t-rex arms

Load Metric
    Kimbrel V. Jansen

That’s an abortion

Load Metric
    stop betting on baseball you boomer

Load Metric
    Just watching for the schadenfreude

Load Metric
    stop saying schadenfreude you boomer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

im still a dwarf right?

Yeah, he's got a mental book on everyone in case he's compared to someone with
    gigantism and autism. Of all the isms you don't want those two growing up but it
    must be noted.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

gigantism and autism. Of all the isms you don't want those two growing up but it
    must be noted.
    I can only imagine the damage caused when the back doors are called to be opened.

Name:  long-yellow-school-bus-banner-isolated-white-20333804.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  61.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

must be noted.
    Since we've finally seen a picture of the great limitles after all these years, can you tell us how tall you are?

Oh, and I agree with Sanlmar that Kimbrel is a poor substitute for Kenley Jansen, even if the Dodgers did come back against yesterday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

That’s not truly accurate. A bunch of red states had enacted a heartbeat law, making abortion illegal after a heartbeat was detected, which is six weeks. All the Dem laws occurred after that movement. The GOP ones got struck down, and the Dems ones didn’t. But those later term abortion laws were reactionary.

I don’t much care about this, but it isn’t because of recent laws in blue states. It’s because you finally got the right group of evangelicals in there. People who lied to Collins and Manchin directly to their faces, and went in and did what they intended on doing their whole careers. ACB was the last one that put them over the top. Member of a weird praise sect, abolishing abortion was her life’s work and she’d been members of those groups long before these latest laws.

You know it’s bulllshit, but you have to defend what you knew initially was idiotic and were pissed about. They 100% had the ability to simply rule on the case in front of them. One that wanted 15 weeks and even directly said they weren’t asking for Roe to be overturned.

Instead they engaged in pure judicial activism. It doesn’t change the laws in any of those other states with over the top laws. If anything those states will go even further now.

They did zero good for anyone besides appeasing their extremist evangelical followers. You were completely wrong when you laughed off them overturning Roe, because you have your finger on the pulse of what the left is saying whacky On Twitter living where you do, but don’t have a clue about what forms the majority of your party and how extremist and insane they are.
    A lot of it is timing.

For the past 50 years, there has been a mostly Christian-based portion of the GOP which strongly wanted to see Roe overturned. However, they simply didn't have the public support, even within their own party. For decades, it was an accepted compromise that early term abortion would be legal, mainly because the alternative of outlawing it had too many negative side effects.

Now it's become an easy to sell to the public an overturning of Roe. There are laws in 20+ states allowing 9-month abortion with no physical danger to the mother. This basically confirms all of the long-stated claims from the evangelical right -- that Roe was just a stepping stone to legalized murder of fully developed babies.

That's a much easier justification to push for shutting down abortion, than to convince people that the 19-year-old girl aborting a clump of cells at six weeks is really committing murder.

There are formerly pro-choice Republican women I know who have recently switched sides on abortion, simply because of the "horrifying" laws in these blue states.

The final nail in the coffin was the Democrat attempt to codify Roe, only to refuse to remove the extreme language, and it failing. Democrats never really cared about protecting Roe. They pushed this bill simply so they could blame Republicans for it failing, hoping to reverse what otherwise seemed like inevitable mass defeat in November 2022.

The further nonsense by Democrats, calling women "birthing persons" and "pregnant persons" just made them seem even weirder and more out-of-touch.

Both sides are to blame on this one.
    I’d guess those GOP pro-choice women are too old to have kids and it’s a convenient change of position.

Honest question, right now 80% of abortions are before 10 weeks. 90% before 15 weeks which is what the Mississippi case was asking for the limit to be. 99.2% before twenty one weeks.

So if the heinous later term abortions are what make you must queasy. They certainly do me and I’m pretty much 100% in alignment with your feelings on abortion, doesn’t basic logic and logistics tell us what these justices just did is going to spike that number, probably by a factor of 10, and skew all abortions from women in the red states later, thus making the whole process more barbaric?

Now you’re going to have to travel to another state. Most of my friends kids with resources to get vehicles don’t even get their licenses to 18 or 19 now. Some later. My buddy is picking up his honor student two hours away at 21 who still doesn’t have her license despite never getting a B in school in senior year of college. It’s weird, but real phenomenon. Now she’d be able to get to a clinic as she has friends and resources and $.

No one in the hood has one. So you’re now a 17 year old without a license needing to get to a clinic 400 miles away. It’s possible your state has a law making anyone who assists you a felon. So you’re down to asking some creeper to drive you, or getting together the money to get there.

You’re a SC justice and all you did was make the whole process more painful and worse for society. I don’t get that.

When I was in high school some girl would lie and say she’s going to a concert or staying at her friends house for a day and get it done. Now you’ve turned it into a multi-day trip that might require someone committing a felony to help you. You are going to get it done though, because however inconvenient, it’s not 18 years of a kid you don’t want and a life of poverty.

The only lives you saved are the poorest of the poor. Kids we will raise and likely 10x more likely to grow up felons.

You’ve made blue states havens for rural girls. They’ll now go to some clinic in a city staffed by lesbians and feminists who are now their saviors. Great woke recruiting tool.

They had a case on their desk asking for 15 week limits. Nothing to do with Roe. Logic dictates you rule in Mississippi’s favor, sending the message to red states you’ll agree with lesser time limits and encourage them to lower limits. You can see there will be more red states come November. You can’t do anything about the blue states.

That decision doesn’t enact all these trigger laws requiring girls to carry rape and incest babies. Doesn’t skew the abortions later, like this will do with certainty.

Strict constructionism is retarded. Those were brilliant men, but not men with crystal balls. Plus you didn’t need to do this, it wasn’t the case on your desk.

I agree the left is somewhat to blame for enacting those laws, especially considering they were just a fuck you back to red states and reactionary and hardly anyone took advantage of them anyway.

You just created a talking point for the right. I blame them more for making it more profitable to have 4 kids by 3 dudes and make more than someone who works with free homes and financial help. There are 1/3 the abortions there were in 1990 before that was the case.

This decision does nothing but create pain and later abortions because it requires young women to get to other states and jump over a bunch of hurdles. That makes the whole process skew later.

Load Metric
    i believe a total of 4 or 5 countries on this entire planet have created more restrictive abortion laws in the last 50 years and we are one of them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i believe a total of 4 or 5 countries on this entire planet have created more restrictive abortion laws in the last 50 years and we are one of them.
    Ohio snap made it six weeks the day of the decision.

Didn’t have a trigger law, but did have one of those heartbeat laws for six weeks on the books already that caused the bluest states to overreact with their longer laws. They immediately lifted the stay on it the day this passed and it’s six weeks today.

So all I’ve heard chicks say the past few days is how they didn’t even know they were pregnant until six weeks. So I look it up, and the average woman finds out she’s pregnant between fifth and sixth week.

The law also don’t allow for children with lethal fetal abnormalities to be aborted after six weeks. Local obgyn who specializes in birth defects was on local tv saying I now have to tell women they have to carry babies that will immediately die to term for nine months and give birth to children who will then die.

So imagine you’re some person like most of us who doesn’t love abortion, but would weigh it had you found yourself in that spot at a young age. You now have like two days to get an abortion. You don’t have any time to even see a doctor and see if everything looks healthy.

If you’re really torn, you can go to another state. But if you literally just found out, can’t even see a doctor to see if it’s healthy, and have two days to make a decision, I’m not sure these people didn’t just increase abortion. I have to think if abortion was even on the table, you’re going to snap do it if you feel the pressure of only having two or three days. Plus add in for many, it’s a crisis of conscious. Easier to tell yourself I don’t even have time to know if the baby is healthy, I’m just going to take the pill and end it.

Load Metric
    also a lot of doctors are simply no longer offering to do them because if the paperwork for the evidence of, for example, an ectopic pregnancy is rejected by a court for any reason at all, they get charged with murder.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also a lot of doctors are simply no longer offering to do them because if the paperwork for the evidence of, for example, an ectopic pregnancy is rejected by a court for any reason at all, they get charged with murder.
    this is not true and reported to Todd for misinformation

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Ohio snap made it six weeks the day of the decision.

Didn’t have a trigger law, but did have one of those heartbeat laws for six weeks on the books already that caused the bluest states to overreact with their longer laws. They immediately lifted the stay on it the day this passed and it’s six weeks today.

So all I’ve heard chicks say the past few days is how they didn’t even know they were pregnant until six weeks. So I look it up, and the average woman finds out she’s pregnant between fifth and sixth week.

The law also don’t allow for children with lethal fetal abnormalities to be aborted after six weeks. Local obgyn who specializes in birth defects was on local tv saying I now have to tell women they have to carry babies that will immediately die to term for nine months and give birth to children who will then die.

So imagine you’re some person like most of us who doesn’t love abortion, but would weigh it had you found yourself in that spot at a young age. You now have like two days to get an abortion. You don’t have any time to even see a doctor and see if everything looks healthy.

If you’re really torn, you can go to another state. But if you literally just found out, can’t even see a doctor to see if it’s healthy, and have two days to make a decision, I’m not sure these people didn’t just increase abortion. I have to think if abortion was even on the table, you’re going to snap do it if you feel the pressure of only having two or three days. Plus add in for many, it’s a crisis of conscious. Easier to tell yourself I don’t even have time to know if the baby is healthy, I’m just going to take the pill and end it.
    cope you fucking loser, if you can't figure out if you've been cummed in in 6 weeks then have your fucking baby you degenerate whore

never seen a bigger bitch libtard than you, you pull the libtard line on every issue, ever get sick of being a useful fucking idiot faggot?

get a life cokehead

Comments

BCR: Once again inserting yourself into an adult conversation and doesn’t seem to even understand pregnancy being an incel. Hint, not all sex results in pregnancy. Take your seat at the colored table because a stronger man is telling you to.

splitthis: Offset the idiot

Sloppy Joe: Offset AIDS cunt who even the most pro life person would support retroactively aborting

Gold
    Load Metric
    I never in my life voted for a republican. Except a couple of governors here in Massachusetts. It had been my intention to vote all R this fall. I have to re think this now because what we have in states like Ohio (described by BCR) or the other 25 states enacting laws that are restrictive is not an acceptable outcome. I think abortion is awful and that a person aborting a child for reasons of convenience or other lame reasons will ultimately have to answer for their choices. Except, they won't have to answer to me because its none of my business. Its between the woman and God, not the woman and me or anyone else. The SC decision is going to cause a lot more harm than good. Has anyone else noticed that the worst protesting of the decision has come from blue states where women can still have abortion on demand? I've not noticed any reports of "mostly" peaceful protests in places like Birmingham or Baton Rouge. Wish you all a nice day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I never in my life voted for a republican. Except a couple of governors here in Massachusetts. It had been my intention to vote all R this fall. I have to re think this now because what we have in states like Ohio (described by BCR) or the other 25 states enacting laws that are restrictive is not an acceptable outcome. I think abortion is awful and that a person aborting a child for reasons of convenience or other lame reasons will ultimately have to answer for their choices. Except, they won't have to answer to me because its none of my business. Its between the woman and God, not the woman and me or anyone else. The SC decision is going to cause a lot more harm than good. Has anyone else noticed that the worst protesting of the decision has come from blue states where women can still have abortion on demand? I've not noticed any reports of "mostly" peaceful protests in places like Birmingham or Baton Rouge. Wish you all a nice day.
    Well it isn’t like 100% of women are pro-choice. It’s like high 60s. And down there, you’re going to be catching a lot of heat in the Bible Belt. The protests are mostly gross. You’re not changing shit with a SC decision. It’s not like protesting something like a police killing where you’re likely to get some immediate change. If you’re that passionate, jump on a bus and register Democrats in swing states. A protest over this is just whining about a game you already lost.

I don’t mind the women simply there, but the ones foaming at the mouth and screaming do more to sway public opinion the opposite direction than engender sympathy.

You have a nice day also.

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    An Abortion Saga

Oh, and I'm tired of the "late term abortion is rare, and late term abortion where the mom's life isn't in danger is even more rare" argument for why murder of viable babies should be okay.

"Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon, and represent 1% of all abortions in the US. Typically, these procedures cost well over $1,000, excluding the cost of travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days, and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers." (taken from kff.org a liberal shithole)

Also BCR already said this.

Narrator: It is indeed rare

They want states to be able to determine abortion "rights" favorable to them, and never allowed in the Roe era, such as late term abortion on demand.
    However, as blue states increased access to late term abortion, and arrogantly labeled it "access to women's healthcare" and "women's autonomy", the right finally got pissed off and decided to come back with their own preferred abortion legislation.

Well... maybe if you guys hadn't given "rights" to women to commit literal murder of fully developed healthy babies, this wouldn't be happening. You guys ruined the entire spirit of Roe, so now Roe is going away.

Its sickening how the liberals ruined this issue. If you wanna kill children do it the american way, with a gun.

Thankfully only the d*mocrats are doing this, just outright murdering their own kids. That 1% may seem small but in terms of political messaging it accounts for millions, maybe billions, of late term murders every year.

Late term abortion is probably why the democrats lose so often...women have been legally “late term” aborting their voter base since 1973!!!!

Then there is the other side, some women actually carry to full term!! Even after giving birth these “pussies” think they deserve paid maternity leave, childcare tax credits, and not having to owe on average over $10,000 just for going into labor. Honestly, all of these liberal free loaders should probably take their asses to Cuba.

We all know that if Dan Druff inseminated a woman and then learned that child was missing all of its limbs, maybe both eyes, or how about half a brain, or it could be born with downs syndrome, or even worse his child could be a GIRL. In any case “money spender” Dan Druff would have no issue supporting such a beautiful, needy, human being. That is why he is our leader

Load Metric
    I hadn’t even seen those Druff quotes about not wanting to hear it’s rare. It is, but I was more speaking to what is the obvious result of their action and decision. I think and would bet anything what they decided will spike it because i can’t imagine a scenario where they didn’t just take it from 1% to at least 5% given they couldn’t do a thing about the states where it was available and simply drove girls to those states. Alito and company just did wonders for the late term abortion business.

Load Metric

im still a dwarf right?

Sonatine is god

Comments

sonatine: GOD OF DWARVES

Thread Information