Thread: Notice how Satan & Santa have the same numbers in it?

Load Metric

Notice how Satan & Santa have the same numbers in it?

What does a good vegan, Christian, father of 5, volunteer community worker, Antifa supporter & PETA advocate get for Christmas Eve for doing godly work? ........this jail cell 擄路*♀️臘*♀️ FML

Name:  48417818_1969308799785343_4285544172112314368_n.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  18.4 KB

I live by the law of GOD! NOT by the law of “man”. All I was doing was spending time with my children by sneaking through the backyards of heathen houses, removing “Christmas lights” & other heathen decorations and burning them. They worship a man who forces poor reindeer to pull him all night until his sack is empty. How horrid!

Ungodly savagery like this is not tolerated in the upcoming 2019, yet the capitalist police locked me up for being an vegan angel of God. So I was able to sneak my phone into this cell so I could prove to you all that because of the common meat eater, I am to spend my eve of Jesus praying in a cell of misery. Pray for me 

My children are outside my prison cell right now crying, because they can’t find my wire cutters so they can continue cutting Christmas lights. I’ve been assured that I’ll be released tomorrow where I will be able to continue the good word of veganism and convince my neighbors that eating ANY meat during the day of Christ’s Mass is an instant invitation to HELL fire.

I expect many reps of worship & praise.
    Tine xo

#LyfOfaVegan #AnimalsB4FilthyHumans
    #HumanGuilt #NoBorders #Antifa
    #JesusNotCheesus #NoRagrets
    Last edited by sonatine; 12-26-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The largest Homo sapiens were hunter gatherers.

Both brain volume and physical size decreased as the switch was made from hunter gatherer way of life to that of agriculture.

I feel we are witnessing that here

Load Metric
    I believe that when me shit turns purple and taste like rainbow sherrrrbert.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    What does a good vegan, Christian, father of 5, volunteer community worker, Antifa supporter & PETA advocate get for Christmas Eve for doing godly work? ........this jail cell 擄路*♀️臘*♀️ FML

Name:  48417818_1969308799785343_4285544172112314368_n.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  18.4 KB

I live by the law of GOD! NOT by the law of “man”. All I was doing was spending time with my children by sneaking through the backyards of heathen houses, removing “Christmas lights” & other heathen decorations and burning them. They worship a man who forces poor reindeer to pull him all night until his sack is empty. How horrid!

Ungodly savagery like this is not tolerated in the upcoming 2019, yet the capitalist police locked me up for being an vegan angel of God. So I was able to sneak my phone into this cell so I could prove to you all that because of the common meat eater, I am to spend my eve of Jesus praying in a cell of misery. Pray for me 

My children are outside my prison cell right now crying, because they can’t find my wire cutters so they can continue cutting Christmas lights. I’ve been assured that I’ll be released tomorrow where I will be able to continue the good word of veganism and convince my neighbors that eating ANY meat during the day of Christ’s Mass is an instant invitation to HELL fire.

I expect many reps of worship & praise.
    Sam xo

#LyfOfaVegan #AnimalsB4FilthyHumans
    #HumanGuilt #NoBorders #Antifa
    #JesusNotCheesus #NoRagrets
    You do realize if this was actually true youd be fucked because you admitted to a felony for having a cell phone in a jail/prison its a felony in every state to do that shit.. plus providing evidence clear as day.. But since this is a typical recent bullshit drug/alcohol induced troll posting from you tine we will let it go..

Comments

sonatine: i stand innocent in the eyes of the Lord

Thread Information