Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ***OFFICIAL***PFA CUSTOM TITLE CONTEST

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You have more posts across more poker forums than any other user that I am aware of.
    You constantly troll mike and act like you wish he would go away, yet you continue to repetitively read and respond to his posts. Just ignore him if you really want to. We all know you dont want to though.

I cant find it (i havent looked real hard), but I do recall Druff saying that anyone can have their undertitled changed, all they have to do is PM him.

The number of posts I have over an 8 year period being involved in forums = I try hard to be accepted?

You're going to tell me to ignore someone in a public forum? Pretty sure I can say whatever I want.

Now I know why 3/4ths of the forum has you ignored.

What's it like spending the majority of your day at a place where the majority hates you? Something tells me you're very used to it.

First off, you are the one who spends "the majority of your day" on this forum. I randomly bop in during my morning coffee and sometimes on my lunch hour. You are ALWAYS here every single time I log in and that cant simply be a coincidence sir.

And now you cant even keep your shit straight and not be hypocritcal. First you drop this gem:
    "Why do you feel the constant need to get accepted on the Internet? " and then you follow it up with this gem: "You're going to tell me to ignore someone in a public forum? Pretty sure I can say whatever I want." So which is it Weiss? Is it only YOU that is allowed to express your thoughts, feelings, and emotions here? Why do you feel the need to comment on EVERYTHING so negatively? Do you want roided out monkeys like Mike providing content or dont you? I mean this forum is pretty badass if you want to ask people what you should do in the next city you are supposedly visiting. That doesnt get old and stale at all.

LOL at denouncing the ignore feature and then in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE using the ignore feature as a crutch of your argument.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    shut the fuck up searles this thread isnt about you

are you really that retarded you dont realise sometimes people leave browser windows open ?

i dont want to hear your answer thats a rhetorical question

obv you wouldnt realise this considering you are a retard mall cop who cant tell the difference between then and than

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    shut the fuck up searles this thread isnt about you

are you really that retarded you dont realise sometimes people leave browser windows open ?

i dont want to hear your answer thats a rhetorical question

obv you wouldnt realise this considering you are a retard mall cop who cant tell the difference between then and than
    My apologies, I didnt realise any of that. I also didnt realise that most sentences typically start with capital letters and actually end with punctuation. There is no realising anything up in here.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    "Big Red Retard"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Betty Crocker’s Army of One

Load Metric
    last two entries are not making it, sorry, 50 posts min and in good standing with the owner of the forum was my main criteria. poll going up now, prob keeping it up until Monday or Tuesday just to give a bit of time for people to log in, see what's up etc. not a super serious poll, but I did want to give people opportunity to get in on the fun. hate to miss anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    as catalyst to the thread i would hope my entry is included in the final cut

it shall be so

I am going to cull to 10 entries right now, and in fact I may cut to 5 or something. i just see things going badly if there are too many choices, the winner ending up with 3 votes or something.

i did give my word to give every qualifying entry a shot though. think I am pretty much stuck with that.

actually, i think it might be wise to give a round 1 and 2 here, give top 10 a shot now until monday and then top 3 from there starting tuesday and leave each up for 3 days or so.

that is both fair and I get to keep my word not to fuck with people's entries. i am going to stick with it.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Just for Rickastley as I am heading out the door, one lucky PFA'er gets to pick my custom title here on the site, for life

so you headed out but came back in?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Just for Rickastley as I am heading out the door, one lucky PFA'er gets to pick my custom title here on the site, for life

so you headed out but came back in?
    Did something win? I didn't follow it, whatever won is fine. I am guessing super moist but I really have no idea and would love for druff to put it up. I'll see what's up.

Load Metric
    done

I really really wanted to vote on concrete bed bath salts and beyond myself, that was a great title. prob too long though, life goes on.

Load Metric
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...e-poll-round-1

Quote Originally Posted by 40ape
    I am on the fence about making another poll thread, most likely I will add round 2 to this thread, but that's really Druff's call. I just do not want to clutter the forum, I do want to have some fun with this though.

Load Metric
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...e-poll-round-1

Quote Originally Posted by 40ape
    I am on the fence about making another poll thread, most likely I will add round 2 to this thread, but that's really Druff's call. I just do not want to clutter the forum, I do want to have some fun with this though.
    Your point (if there really is one) has absolutely no relevancy whatsoever to anything pfa or my mind related. That's impressively useless actually, must take a lot of effort to hone such a mastery of uselessness at one's fingertips, enter button in site, irrelevancy at the ready and all..

Load Metric
    woah michael frankie says relax, we still love you really.

Thread Information