I dont follow baseball as much as others here. I guess Im just not a humongous sports fan. I have alot of other shit to concentrate on in life; is what it is- sue me. I mainly follow the teams from my home state - the Brewers (and of course Packers). Ive always been a home team fan. I dont know what it is, but many other people here are like that as well. Maybe its because i grew up mere minutes from the stadium, or maybe its the close-knit fans, and maybe its that for the most part the fans as well as the players maintain fairly good ethics compaired to other teams. I mostly never saw myself as rooting for another team other than my home state.

That being said, in the past few years, i honestly saw myself as a highly potential Dodgers fan; i dont know why, but i just was. There was/is at least one thing however that is keeping me from that

Machado

To put it simply, the guy is a fucking douchebag. Guy is a fucking loser and certainly no role-model at any level. I have a strong feeling he his time is ending with the Dodgers. They can do better than this douchnugget.