Thread: Druff you ready to take on NVG? Druff what are your goals for this site?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Druff you ready to take on NVG? Druff what are your goals for this site?

Set some goals for this site, so members can help. IMHO more traffic is needed, everything else is solid. How about having more viewers than NVG at any given point between now and April 1st or something. How can we help?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-10-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    currently browsing NVG

323 (112 members & 211 guests) Moderators : 15

curlyface, Ricogreen, Dos, destroyer, Mason Malmuth, catheterchri, It'sOn, three_dee, bighusla, DJRiccoLaw, thatsnotplusev, jb1873, chezlaw, mmbrenan662, bizarre, TheTruthSpeaks, Aln_The_Kid, veeRtje, Kralex, Pay The Line, feedmykids, sirswish6, SuperJez, Aaralynn, CaptainRunGood, edmiston00, etay0330, Unarmed, MyNameIsBoB, Ray Zee, randompokerplayer, Wardrums, HU4holes, corvette24, solUcki, gvsu51, sketchy1, Raidan909, DesperadoGM, CalmDownSah, bustuw72, ChoakMyDee, coolstorytho, BillyJoel, Skipbidder, rocketragz, MattJC1, hansmolman, ChanMix, dlpnyc21, Scruffey, YourDumb, thess123, SleightOfJam, jedi, REALSam, Bubbleblower, bakamor, redsox105, arelem, Sect7G, madshakes, TMoney0209, 09Bear, TBadr, AMSTERDAM_FTW, chob18, joedot, Underrated, ivvaen, jamest, WalterS, SlowHabit, LUCIUS VARENUS, Wetdog, romdom, ShipItMehr, Xisiqomelir, Kramerica, paulok, Sebastian37, HU4CrustyRollz, CULions, tamiller866, Merek, akia, sam monella, Gioco, cygnet, PlsFold, TopPairNine, SD15, Fundz, RufusKing, Kardnel, Joe Tall

Load Metric
    Calm down FPS youre gonna cum to quick

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh here's a pretty ridiculous idea that would totally work. How about following the National Enquirer's model and paying people via poker site account transfer if they provide rock solid provable info on a major league cheating scandal. Why post it on 2p2 for free when Druff will transfer you money on your favorite site. I could see some major info turning up and some big time cheaters sweating bullets, just spit ballin some crazy ideas.

Oh and for the record the National Enquirer has been a damn credible news source for quite some time, not to be confused with the other tabloids that are clearly FOS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Oh here's a pretty ridiculous idea that would totally work. How about following the National Enquirer's model and paying people via poker site account transfer if they provide rock solid provable info on a major league cheating scandal. Why post it on 2p2 for free when Druff will transfer you money on your favorite site. I could see some major info turning up and some big time cheaters sweating bullets, just spit ballin some crazy ideas.

Oh and for the record the National Enquirer has been a damn credible news source for quite some time, not to be confused with the other tabloids that are clearly FOS.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh and for the record the National Enquirer has been a damn credible news source for quite some time

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Calm down FPS youre gonna cum to quick
    Stick it out til the end.

Load Metric
    Set some goals for this site, so members can help. IMHO more traffic is needed, everything else is solid. How about having more viewers than NVG at any given point between now and April 1st or something. How can we help?
    Ooooooh.
    Another swing & a miss. Love your tenacity though.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Well the only way i ever see it happening is through ----tits..... that's right guys ---tits!

Ya got offer them (NVG) something that they don't have and that's tits.

But it has to be tasteful tits, it can't be gross, sloppy, tatted up, nipple pierced, trailer trash tits.

I'm talking only Playboy, Hollywood A-list, Victoria Model Secrets type tits --get my drift.... problem is we end up on a slippery slope.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by XteraveX View Post
    Well the only way i ever see it happening is through ----tits..... that's right guys ---tits!

But it has to be tasteful tits, it can't be gross, sloppy, tatted up, nipple pierced, trailer trash tits.

I'm talking only Playboy, Hollywood A-list, Victoria Model Secrets type tits --get my drift.... problem is we end up on a slippery slope.
    I respectfully disagree, matter of fact I would say change your avatar but that's just me.

I was hoping Druff would come in here yell CHARGE!! Rally up the troops so Mason/Sklansky could feel the walls on their mansion vibrating, oh well.
    Get Druff his binky, swap out his pamper and help him with his smiley's, yawn.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by XteraveX View Post

I respectfully disagree, matter of fact I would say change your avatar but that's just me.

I was hoping Druff would come in here yell CHARGE!! Rally up the troops so Mason/Sklansky could feel the walls on their mansion vibrating, oh well.
    Get Druff his binky, swap out his pamper and help him with his smiley's, yawn.
    i'm just making a joke of it... i don't care if we have tits or not

someone 'shop micon's face in that girl's place in my avatar

Load Metric
    Not only attracting new members is important, but once they do come, is not to chase them away with the degen stuff as found on DD. I use to post there many moons ago (under a different name), but quit--never to return. The black cock pictures, penis's, and the like were not something I wished to see repeated over and over. If this kind of nonsense is allowed, this site can never grow or taken seriously.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post
    Not only is attracting new members is important, but once they do come, is not to chase them away with the degen stuff as found on DD. I use to post there many moons ago (under a different name), but quit--never to return. The black cock pictures, penis's, and the like were not something I wished to see repeated over and over.

I've been preaching the same message for years now, and it just falls on deaf ears

Load Metric
    The black cock pictures..were not something I wished to see repeated over and over. If this kind of nonsense is allowed, this site can never grow or taken seriously.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Not only is attracting new members is important, but once they do come, is not to chase them away with the degen stuff as found on DD. I use to post there many moons ago (under a different name), but quit--never to return. The black cock pictures, penis's, and the like were not something I wished to see repeated over and over.

I've been preaching the same message for years now, and it just falls on deaf ears
    You have been nothing but a fucking complete failure at running forums. So ignoring you is the optimal play.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    You have been nothing but a fucking complete failure at running forums. So ignoring you is the optimal play.

Stuart I'm not afraid of trying and failing. And you know as well as I do that Tydenation was (and is) a beautiful site. I pulled it off the internet and parked it for precisely the reason this guy is talking about. It's not worth the headaches.

and also let me remind you that the original Tydepoker was kicking ass with significant traffic prior to it being hacked and the database corrupted. I had reached a (2) rating on Google and according to the traffic reports on Google analytics I had roughly 600 unique daily users and close to 20,000 page views per DAY.

Also I want to add that I have no desire to 'run a forum' because I've come to learn that its a complete waste of time and I just end up babysitting posters like yourself who don't join a community to be a contributor. You joined both of my sites with the sole intent of harassing me and posting cocks and other disgusting shit.

Don't even get me started on you Stuart. It's very easy to criticize and take pot shots at someone and then don't offer anything of substance yourself. Bottom line is that with Tydenation I got fed up with people complaining and just trying to be offensive and testing my patience. I had no problem yanking that site down and my attitude was pretty much everybody can go fuck themselves.

I'd like to see how well you would do starting your own website and trying to take not one but two shots at building a successful and thriving community. But your regiment is to get shitfaced and just harass your favorite targets and be a useless cunt.

I'd also like to mention that if I wasn't broke at the time in Vegas when Tydepoker was crushing it, it would be a much different story than it is now if the database wasn't corrupted. I spent 3 weeks frantically trying to get it back online knowing that I was losing a lot of momentum, and then after 6 weeks pretty much gave up.

Win or lose, succeed or fail, the experience has been invaluable and I have learned quite a bit about graphic design, affiliate marketing, and basic website development. Bottom line is I could give two shits about 'running a forum' anymore because:

A) poker is essentially a 'dead' industry and I am not convinced that there will be any kind of second boom even if its legalized here in the United States

B) micromanaging dozens of dozens of personalities and gripes and bitches and moans is a colossal headache and really not worth the stress when there really isn't much money anymore in online gaming in any form. That gold rush is long gone now.

C) This (ahem) 'community' is a couple hundred out of 7 billion people on the planet. Been there, done that. Todd can have his fun now. If I wanted to throw a site back up, it would have been up already.

Load Metric
    So what we have here is an egotistical loser that briefly tried to run a forum yet didn't even run backups of his database telling others that they should follow his lead.

Druff is doing quite well on his own and he would tarnish the vision of this site by having Marty any more a part of this then a volunteer poster on a short leash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    So what we have here is an egotistical loser that briefly tried to run a forum yet didn't even run backups of his database telling others that they should follow his lead.

Druff is doing quite well on his own and he would tarnish the vision of this site by having Marty any more a part of this then a volunteer poster on a short leash.

yea we saw your numerous idiotic posts making your sentiments quite clear.

now shut your cockhole and move on with your life you Canadian peasant.

pick another topic for a change.

the one and only reason I dominate threads is because of faggots like yourself who feel compelled to register an account specifically to obsess about me.

You have 22 posts here, and half of them are centered around me.

Find some new material for fucks sake

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

yea we saw your numerous idiotic posts making your sentiments quite clear.

now shut your cockhole and move on with your life you Canadian peasant.

pick another topic for a change.

the one and only reason I dominate threads is because of faggots like yourself who feel compelled to register an account specifically to obsess about me.

You have 22 posts here, and half of them are centered around me.

Find some new material for fucks sake

Comments

Belly Buster: worst bump ever

Pooh: bumping a year and a half old thread for that rep

Hockey Guy: WTF are you doing Rollo?
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information