Thread: Jordan Hunt: One of the most hated "men" in Toronto

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jordan Hunt: One of the most hated "men" in Toronto

Jordan Hunt is a sniveling little abortion activist with a penchant for violence toward women.

His M/O was to show up at anti-abortion rallies, try to strongarm signs away from female protesters, and destroy them.

If any woman tried to fight back, he would get violent with them.

In August, he showed up to a Toronto anti-abortion rally on a bike, and tried to wrestle signs away from female protesters. When on attempted to resist, he shoved her into a pole, then ran away. This got no publicity because the little video there was of the incident wasn't very clear.

However, in October, he came to a similar rally and started vandalizing people's signs by scribbling all over them.

And when one of the women tried to argue with him, this happened:

He tried to make the excuse, "I meant to kick your phone", after the cold, calculated attack on the woman, where you can clearly see him winding up his body in preparation for it.

He was identified shortly thereafter. Turns out he was a contract worker at a small hair salon, which promptly fired him and criticized his actions.

Prior to being fired, Jordan knew what was coming. Hearing that the video of him was going viral (but he hadn't yet been identified), he told the salon's owner that "there's a viral video out there" and said that he "needs to leave town right away".

Jordan turned himself in to police shortly after being identified, and has been charged with eight counts related to the attack, along with one other count related to August's attack.

Amazing how so many of these "male feminists" secretly hate women.

BTW, what's with these violent, effeminate SJW men in Toronto?

In the viral Jordan Peterson video which catapulted him to fame, some androgynous looking dude smacked Lauren Southern when she was simply trying to video the incident.

Here's the August video btw:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's been over 2 months since this happened, and I can't find any evidence of any prominent or semi-prominent feminists condemning this freak's actions.

I guess violence against women is okay, as long as the woman is right-wing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember the 2017 Women's March?

Another one of these effeminate "feminists" hit a woman for no reason other than rage.

Dion Bews was his name. This also occurred in Canada -- in Edmonton.

He was later sued for $22,000, and lost, but only had to pay $3500. Laughably, in the criminal case, he was only given community service for his cowardly attack.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/loc...t-womens-march

Load Metric
    am gonna need you to simmer down todger

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's been over 2 months since this happened, and I can't find any evidence of any prominent or semi-prominent feminists condemning this freak's actions.

And most prominent or semi-prominent conservatives are very forgiving of Trump's transgressions. In other breaking news, the sky is blue.

As an aside, when it comes to both left and right wing activists/extremists, I think the motivations of a lot of persons have less to do with the ideology themselves, and more about a desire to enforce their will on others. Basically, a lot of activists are just bullies and the activism gives them an excuse to be the horrible person they are in a semi-socially acceptable manner. I would throw a lot of religious extremists in this same pile also.

When it comes to these type of activists/extremists I wouldn't get too caught up in the hypcrocrisy of their ideology versus their actions, because the ideology isn't what is really driving them anyways.

Load Metric
    Our society should fight to make sure this idiot is brought to justice.

Thank you for leading the charge, Druff.

Gold
    Load Metric

You have taken one inconsequential and irrelevant person and made a whole thread about it. I literally thought LOL, Druff must be susceptible to propaganda. Did anyone make a thread over the guy that ran into all those people and convicted of it? Yet, to make some point Druff digs up some "viral" video of this guy. (And yes, I despise him, glad to see him charged)

Thats not the end of it though. No, Druff expects someone else to find this inconseqential violent person and take a stand against him but because this person ISN'T discussed Druff comes away with conclusion that they support the violent actions. HUH

I mean, that isn't at all how it works. It is just a LOL application of logic. It needs to be shown that the person is actually significant as opposed to just some random inconsequential nut.

Comments

splitthis: All of pfa is inconsequential and irrelevant

KidPresentable: Nailed it.

Load Metric
    The two times Druff will say something in support of women:

1) he compliments a woman's physical appearance (usually with the caveat of the person looking good "for her age")
    2) he thinks he is owning the libs

Load Metric
    #imwithtodd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

You have taken one inconsequential and irrelevant person and made a whole thread about it. I literally thought LOL, Druff must be susceptible to propaganda. Did anyone make a thread over the guy that ran into all those people and convicted of it? Yet, to make some point Druff digs up some "viral" video of this guy. (And yes, I despise him, glad to see him charged)

Thats not the end of it though. No, Druff expects someone else to find this inconseqential violent person and take a stand against him but because this person ISN'T discussed Druff comes away with conclusion that they support the violent actions. HUH

I mean, that isn't at all how it works. It is just a LOL application of logic. It needs to be shown that the person is actually significant as opposed to just some random inconsequential nut.
    I'm not talking about whether or not "people" discuss him. For example, had I seen you reading this thread and noticed you didn't comment, I wouldn't have accused you of supporting his actions.

Prominent feminists, however, are a different story, because they will jump at every opportunity to point out the "evil men" who mistreat women, and then find some way to link it to "rape culture" or some other generalization. Furthermore, this violence occurred involving a women's issue (abortion).

Here we have a viral video of a self-described male feminist physically attacking a woman (plus another one of him doing it in August), and he's supposedly doing it because he's trying to support women and their abortion rights.

Why shouldn't they comment upon this and condemn him?

If a male pro-life nut kicked a female abortion rights protester and a viral video sprung from it, do you think those same feminists would be commenting on it (and sharing it all over Facebook)? Of course they would.

It is well known that modern feminists aren't really pushing for women's rights. They're only concerned with liberal women's rights.

Load Metric
    why is men in quotation marks?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    why is men in quotation marks?

Probably because he's not a real man. This shouldn't be too difficult to understand.

Load Metric
    anyone seen mike hunt?

Load Metric
    Turning up to anti-abortion rallies to violently attack protestors should be considered a legitimate sport.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    anyone seen mike hunt?

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: yup
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information