Thread: COULD YOUR DAUGHTER GET PREGNANT FROM DRINKING ENERGY DRINKS? PFA SAYS YES!

Load Metric

COULD YOUR DAUGHTER GET PREGNANT FROM DRINKING ENERGY DRINKS? PFA SAYS YES!

Facts can be really hard to handle sometimes, especially when they’re correct facts, like literally everything I say. Farmers all over the world are trying to shut me down because I keep revealing the true facts about them. Like how the real reason that they have auctions for bulls is so they can sell bulk semen to drink companies. A healthy bull can produce more than 12L of bull jizz a day which can make about 300 cans of these ungodly drinks that YOUR children drink, so it’s no wonder why they get auctioned off for hundreds of dollars a bull.
    LEARN HOW TO PARENT!

When my children all reached 18 months of age, I would rub some pure bull fluid onto their lips and then taser them so they know that it’s a BAD thing to drink. I don’t feel bad at all, except for the tiny semens who sadly die during the training process.

I strongly advise you all boycott energy drinks so your daughters don’t get pregnant, though I have nothing at all against inter-species relationships, as long at the father is always around.

Have an A1 day, folks xo
    Tine 🐂💦👧🏻👎🏼

Name:  47581066_1951450028237887_2251422131441106944_n.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  37.3 KB

Comments

limitles: bloody correct facts
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Just disturbing....again with the creepy kid reference.....you're weird dood....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    What self-respecting father lets their daughter fuck an A1 bull, it's A5 or nothing
    I mean who wants some weak ass marbled minotaur grandchildren

Load Metric
    I can't bite my lip anymore, these shocking type threads are nothing but over sensitivity, get with the times.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    We need you to go outside more tine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A.
    All fags have pediphile tendaancy (real talk)

B.
    All dykes are violent and should be modelling the new wife beater t shirts..

C.
    Sonatina has been trying too get pregnant but the only results were not being able to contain a bowel movement for any length of time.(sorry too hear about your rectum)
    Last edited by thesparten; 12-11-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    RESIST

Name:  2000px-Fist.svg.png
Views: 237
Size:  83.6 KB

FIGHT BIG SEMEN

Load Metric

Name:  bull playing.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  91.3 KB

three generations of Chandlers make over a million $ every spring bull auction. Goofy fuckers are always doing something ass backwards every time I drive by. In February the cows are dropping calves in a small pasture. A Chandler is there 24/7 to give em a shot and tag their ears. The young Chandlers insist on riding a motocrosser. Have seen them fall right into fresh flop. Their houses are surrounded by the bulls.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post

Name:  bull playing.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  91.3 KB

three generations of Chandlers make over a million $ every spring bull auction. Goofy fuckers are always doing something ass backwards every time I drive by. In February the cows are dropping calves in a small pasture. A Chandler is there 24/7 to give em a shot and tag their ears. The young Chandlers insist on riding a motocrosser. Have seen them fall right into fresh flop. Their houses are surrounded by the bulls.
    I got a kick out of that video.
    That bull is not much different in spirit than my dog. He knows what's up. And good on the farmer
    for playing along......you do want to be in a king cab for that game however.
    Ass backwards is the right direction

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    This meme is a solid...

Why? Because the animal being “milked” for semen isn’t a bull! I’ll let you Google for diagrams/pics why that’s the case. Or simple look at one already posted in this thread for a clue (if you’re clueless). And 2 points if you can ID the kind of animal getting the mega-fleshlight treatment in this meme.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    This meme is a solid...

Why? Because the animal being “milked” for semen isn’t a bull! I’ll let you Google for diagrams/pics why that’s the case. Or simple look at one already posted in this thread for a clue (if you’re clueless). And 2 points if you can ID the kind of animal getting the mega-fleshlight treatment in this meme.

Comments

MumblesBadly: FFS! A “noose” is NOT an animal! You’re excluded from trying again!

Load Metric
    This meme is a solid...

These kinds of conversations happen all the time. Meat eater thinks they’re healthy, gets angry due to protein overdose and then literally dies.

Meanwhile, us HEALTHY vegans just cruise through life. We simply don’t have the energy into getting angry or pushing our agenda onto others... We put all our energy into worshipping Jesus.

So admit you’ve made poor life choices, release your pets into the wild, let Jesus inside you & BE VEGAN! 🌱 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

#JesusWasaVegan #AntifaFanClub
    #OpenTheGates #HealthierThanYou
    #JesusNotCheesus #DontHaveAcow
    #VeganLyf #CorrectLyfChoices
    #SorryYourParentsGaveUpOnYou
    #Checkmate #SavageSlayer

Tine xo

Comments

cleatus: Sorry Your Parents Gave Up On You, aww fuck man :)
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

This meme is a solid...

These kinds of conversations happen all the time. Meat eater thinks they’re healthy, gets angry due to protein overdose and then literally dies.

Meanwhile, us HEALTHY vegans just cruise through life. We simply don’t have the energy into getting angry or pushing our agenda onto others... We put all our energy into worshipping Jesus.

So admit you’ve made poor life choices, release your pets into the wild, let Jesus inside you & BE VEGAN!  

#JesusWasaVegan #AntifaFanClub
    #OpenTheGates #HealthierThanYou
    #JesusNotCheesus #DontHaveAcow
    #VeganLyf #CorrectLyfChoices
    #SorryYourParentsGaveUpOnYou
    #Checkmate #SavageSlayer

Tine xo
    FFS, man!!! Jesus encouraged his followers to be cannibals! Have you never heard of the Catholic belief in transubstantiation??? Every Mass, those delusionals believe that they are literally eating His flesh and drinking His blood. Shades of Jeffrey Dahmer!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information