Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Attention lawyers: Is this grounds for a class action suit?

Load Metric
    Druff, I agree that this game was probably designed to cheat people but the biggest challenge would be to convince a lawyer that the class would be big enough to make it worth their time to try to prove intent to commit fraud on the past of the game designer. Do you have any idea what the average amount people are rippe off and how many were ripped off? And how big is the company that made/marketed the app?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Why dont you give us all the details and not this theoretical BS?
    With what you have given us thus far its hard not to troll the shit out of you.
    Im starting to think this whole thing is just an poor attempt to generate a little bit of activity around here.

Also how are we doing with the blue fire webpro world star?
    There's no theoretical BS. I gave all the information needed. I said that a game has a crappy interface which both glitches and has a design flaw where it's incredibly easy to make accidental purchases, and then the company refuses to make it right when you bring it to their attention. I went on some internet discussion boards for that game and saw a ton of people bitching about that exact same thing, so I know it's not just me. What more can I say?

The Bluefire Web Pro has mostly gone quiet. He fired off one more drunk e-mail to me, but that's pretty much it.

Those eagerly waiting for Failsite 7.0 will be disappointed that he's likely been spending his time playing $3.30 Pokerstars tournaments and slathering his dick with peanut butter for his latest canine friend.
    Honestly Todd, you spend you time obsessing over shit like this and wonder why you have health problems? Don’t have time for this today, it’s 9, the lifts just opened at Snowmass, gonna enjoy my day. Hope you do the same.
    [Name:  B931A8DD-E05D-48DC-9952-498A439B69EE.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  2.10 MB
    Last edited by Jayjami; 12-09-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Thread Information