Thread: The Most Amazing Photos of 2012 (so far)

Load Metric

The Most Amazing Photos of 2012 (so far)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think a picture of George is appropriate here...

Load Metric
    mickey rourke? c'mon dude

have to admit- sunset eclipse is pretty hard to beat. Angel/4d can ya'll shop out the annoying kids and just make a perfect scenic pic out of it?

also the Rainier pic is pretty awesome, saw quite a few scenes like that up at Grams (lives not far away in Eatonville)

nice area really.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

have to admit- sunset eclipse is pretty hard to beat. Angel/4d can ya'll shop out the annoying kids and just make a perfect scenic pic out of it?

also the Rainier pic is pretty awesome, saw quite a few scenes like that up at Grams (lives not far away in Eatonville)

nice area really.
    Mike, where is this Rainier pic of which you speak?

Also, as much as I hate to get back on the grape train, would it be possible for you to stay with granny and make a move to the NW? There is a very diverse job market up here and it's overall just a great place to live.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

nice area really.
    Mike, where is this Rainier pic of which you speak?

Also, as much as I hate to get back on the grape train, would it be possible for you to stay with granny and make a move to the NW? There is a very diverse job market up here and it's overall just a great place to live.
    UM MAYBE- Granny lives with some family up there, she literally lives in their basement.

I was planning to talk to her today after my recruiter, it's worth a shot.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    also somewhat debatable to say it's a "great place to live, overall" as I am used to sunny warm dry weather, 330 days a year or so. Hell I am online bitching because it's dipping into the 50's at night and I can't take it (sleeping on the back patio, for your edification SK- since Rummy grew a pair and banned me for life from skatz- boohoo)

Bob you are far from closeted

and for the record skatz, I got what I had come for. was it a coincidence I browsed uncloaked like a moron? hmm. and then, just like you would expect, I dished out my home addy like a moron....hmm.....

SLEEP TIGHT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just rode past (bike) this car and I had to stop. Like a #10 babe walking by the head automatically turns and we would stop and stare if it wasn't awkward to do so. Little different

with a car but it's pretty much the same reaction and you can stop and stare. btw love the op photo

Name:  Shelby+Cobra+427.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  158.3 KB
    '
    Last edited by limitles; 07-24-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Nice link Drk. A lot of great pictures.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Last name Zimmerman too?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I just rode past (bike) this car and I had to stop. Like a #10 babe walking by the head automatically turns and we would stop and stare if it wasn't awkward to do so. Little different

with a car but it's pretty much the same reaction and you can stop and stare. btw love the op photo

Name:  Shelby+Cobra+427.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  158.3 KB
    '
    Top 10 best sexiest most awesomest cars of ALL TIME right there.

Eleanor ain't no slouch either, but the Cobra resides on hallowed ground.

so beautiful , thanks for that Les, Bless your heart.

I might have to add a little somethin somethin. One of my dream cars, to this day, super super rare (knew ONE dude who had one, and only heard him start it a few times, never got to ride in it.)

still, to this day, Diablo SV in MONTEREY BLUE

gtr here [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXyAfw37vt4[/youtube]
    I would KILL (almost) for this car. Take it all day over anything newer, save a few top of the line Lambo's and, of course, the mighty ACR

THIS is the real deal right here-the paint is like $5k per gallon or something absurd. super rare. Dude's I heard was a TT, can you imagine????>???

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

SO HARD to find the scant true Monterey Blue Diablo's, so rare. I want. verrrrrrry badly!

Thread Information