Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poker gossips: Daniel Negreanu and Amanda Leatherman back together (update: now married)

Blog Entries

Poker gossips: Daniel Negreanu and Amanda Leatherman back together (update: now married)

Actually it's not really gossip. Daniel mentioned it on one of his recent DAT Poker Podcasts.

If you recall, Amanda Leatherman appeared suddenly on the poker scene during the 2006 WSOP, as a 21-year-old. She was not a player, but instead seemed to be roaming around the room, sitting on the laps of as many "name" pros as she could. She was a very short, skinny, pretty blonde girl. Not my type (too small), but I can see why a lot of dudes were really into her.

If you played at that WSOP, you couldn't miss her. She got a job at one of the poker media outlets shortly thereafter. She had various flings with various dudes in poker, and then had a relationship with Joe Sebok.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Daniel Negreanu took a liking to her, and she unceremoniously dumped Joe for Daniel. Barry Greenstein, Joe's stepdad, publicly stated that he felt it was all about money, and he was probably right.

We were the first ones to report this unfortunate love triangle on Donkdown Radio. After the show was over, Daniel's agent called and screamed at Micon. Fun times.

For unknown reasons, they eventually broke up.

Anyway, Daniel never got over her. It was so obvious. Years later, he would bring up "the love of my life" in interviews, and lament how she got away. HE was talking about Amanda. Whenever she would interact with him on Twitter, you could feel him beaming through the screen.

Shortly after Amanda was fired from a morning radio job she got in Asheville, North Carolina (how she obtained that position in the first place is still a mystery), she returned to LA and resumed regular contact with Daniel.

However, it was only recently when they got together again.

I don't see this one ending well, though Amanda is 33-34 now, so perhaps she's grown up and is ready to settle down. Lord knows Daniel would love that.

Blog Entries
    Here's a hint of what was to come, in March 2018: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...nda-Leatherman

Blog Entries
    Negreanu was trying to get back with her for a while super sucking up on twitter and doing the stroll down memory lane of the good times they had together angle.

This started several months before he broke up with the last girl he was with for a few years and what was weird about that was he kept her sister around as his home assistant to take care of the dogs,etc. until after the WSOP, even though they broke up a week or two into it if I recall.

Daniel basically followed her around like a little puppy dog because she is the one that got away for him. He obviously crushed hard and she wasn't ready the first time around whether it be the age difference, the travel between both of them causing periods of distance,etc...

Amanda started out commentating for a poker show a few months back but I think she does more of a host on the floor job now. I can't remember the exact name of the program without looking it up but it's something like "Friday Night Poker" that airs on facebook and gets added to PokerGo later on.

I remember seeing some retweet a few months back of Daniel commenting that he would come down there to play (obviously to see her to flirt too). The game is 5/10 NL so very small for Negreanu but the buyin I believe is uncapped so he came down there one day and from what I heard drank a bunch while being the guy trying to win every pot.

This time around Amanda better be ready to settle down because I do think that is what Daniel wants when it comes to her otherwise he's going to get his heart broken again.

Perhaps Amanda is ready for this realizing after going through other guys including less rich poker players and her shitty radio job across the country that Daniel might be a good fit currently wtf knows.

I guess being a "Poker TV Interviewer" doesn't make you rich unless your fucking a known poker pro who has plenty of cash.

Well at least they both like to shop.

What did Daniel Negreanu say about Amanda on The Millionaire Matchmaker?

"I had a girlfriend...she got around if you know what I mean".

Well, hurry up Daniel, other poker pro's are waiting.

After this relationship, Daniel can shave all his facial hair and his fucking head.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I fucking HATE the shirt-not-tucked-in-under-sweater look. It’s fucking stupid!

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: ^ mumbles is correct here, looks fucking dumb

What happened to her husband? She was married when she was living in Asheville.

One of the funnier posts on 4...although a redux

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: hof

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Actually it's not really gossip. Daniel mentioned it on one of his recent DAT Poker Podcasts.

If you recall, Amanda Leatherman appeared suddenly on the poker scene during the 2006 WSOP, as a 21-year-old. She was not a player, but instead seemed to be roaming around the room, sitting on the laps of as many "name" pros as she could. She was a very short, skinny, pretty blonde girl. Not my type (too small), but I can see why a lot of dudes were really into her.

If you played at that WSOP, you couldn't miss her. She got a job at one of the poker media outlets shortly thereafter. She had various flings with various dudes in poker, and then had a relationship with Joe Sebok.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Daniel Negreanu took a liking to her, and she unceremoniously dumped Joe for Daniel. Barry Greenstein, Joe's stepdad, publicly stated that he felt it was all about money, and he was probably right.

We were the first ones to report this unfortunate love triangle on Donkdown Radio. After the show was over, Daniel's agent called and screamed at Micon. Fun times.

Anyway, Daniel never got over her. It was so obvious. Years later, he would bring up "the love of my life" in interviews, and lament how she got away. HE was talking about Amanda. Whenever she would interact with him on Twitter, you could feel him beaming through the screen.

Shortly after Amanda was fired from a morning radio job she got in Asheville, North Carolina (how she obtained that position in the first place is still a mystery), she returned to LA and resumed regular contact with Daniel.

I don't see this one ending well, though Amanda is 33-34 now, so perhaps she's grown up and is ready to settle down. Lord knows Daniel would love that.

Wear I come from that's a definition of a SKANK..

U DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH IT OR!!!! TAKE IT HOME...

Last time I payed any attention to Negreanu (probably 10 years ago) he was double fisting the Jesus juice. I guess that was a phase that is over now?
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

I hope she gets him to take some dikpix in hotel bathroom mirror.

They're in love.

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    They're in love.

Savage reply...

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

You would probably agree to cut your own cock off afterwards for one night with her.

she for sure has a tiiiight pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    she for sure has a tiiiight pussy

I don't think you know how this works.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Tellafriend: Got him

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL, you couldn’t score with a “skank” like that in your wildest dreams. If those two are legit happy, good for them. When you are in love you don’t give a shit about what anyone else thinks anyway.

Comments

duped_samaritan: She has all her teeth also.

Blog Entries
    Daniel spending a few of them Pokerstars dollars.

Comments

TheXFactor: Costs as little as $1,000 per person each way to ride in a private plane

Blog Entries
    Caption for Amanda in that picture:

"Why didn't I get back with this guy sooner?"

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

I get that they have a history together but that broad is a gold digger with an average face and bod.
    Danny, sign a fucking pre nuptial or you're not as smart as some of us think

Blocked at twelve already so must edit

This chick is average and has no body other than not obese
    sorry you think otherwise
    Last edited by limitles; 12-11-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS

"When people see some things as good, other things become bad"
    Lao Tzu

Asked if he had every prayed, Christopher Hitchens replied
    "once, for a hardon"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

I get that they have a history together but that broad is a gold digger with an average face and bod.
    Danny, sign a fucking pre nuptial or you're not as smart as some of us think
    Let's be fair here. Her face is way above average (especially for someone who is 33), and if you're into the petite type (I'm not), then her body is also way above average. Also keep in mind that Daniel is a kinda short, skinny guy, so a petite girl is better for him anyway.

I'm not at all questioning why Daniel is really into her from a physical standpoint.

I just thought he'd have learned his lesson from the first time.

"Her face is above average (especially for someone who is 33)"

That's the nicest thing I've ever heard Druff say about a woman.

Maybe he's mellowing with age.

Comments

gimmick:

splitthis: Lol
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information