Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kareem HUNT...dun PUNTed a woman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    First of all, I just watched this video and I was surprised it wasn't way worse. He didn't even hit the girl really on camera, the one girl gets shoved into the wall by one of his friends and hits her head. Then stumbles, and he kicks her which is wrong obviously. But the way the news/public have been airing this I was expecting him to be actually, beating this girl on camera. It was pushing and shoving more then hitting and the girl falls head first into the wall. Unlucky, but imo the initial news reports are crucifying this guy and the video isnt nearly as bad as it sounds.

Looks like she bich slapped him early in the video and while he shouldn't have kicked her in the end, what am I missing here???
    He shoved her before she ever touched him, she came back and slapped him. He shoves her and his friend so hard that it almost knocks them both out. Had she fell differently in those shoes, she easily could have been seriously injured. How this guy didn't go to jail is unbelievable.

Load Metric
    why is this idiot allowed to make threads after being sodomized into the shadow realm by digital beanie babies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why is this idiot allowed to make threads after being sodomized into the shadow realm by digital beanie babies
    Funny you immediately went to sodomy.

I have a feeling you couldn't beat a woman either unless you paid her first.

Load Metric
    OHHH SHIT
    BURN

Now, how much did you lose?

Load Metric
    enough that I no longer feel

Comments

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    @mulva...seriously if the jets or raiders don't claim him they are out of their fucking minds...in the raider nation this might be applauded...in NY, the media would have their field day with it for like a month and then some other stupid shit would come out and they would forget about it until training camp...and then during training camp, that would get old after a few weeks and people would stop writing about it and lo and behold you have a nice new weapon for your rookie QB for fucking free...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    @mulva...seriously if the jets or raiders don't claim him they are out of their fucking minds...in the raider nation this might be applauded...in NY, the media would have their field day with it for like a month and then some other stupid shit would come out and they would forget about it until training camp...and then during training camp, that would get old after a few weeks and people would stop writing about it and lo and behold you have a nice new weapon for your rookie QB for fucking free...
    true,,and lol @ honing in on the raida's mindset. would anybody think otherwise?

KC only hurts KC here. there will be a place for hunt and his star in the NFL very soon, even if he has to sit out 1 year.

i don't know what to make of the vid, and who's who, but it looks like things you see in an inner city high school hallway on a daily basis minus the weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    dont think it was the actions, per se, it was the fact that he told the chiefs management one story that was clearly proven to be a lie by the video...I also think if im remembering correctly, he already got into some shit in a separate incident where he punched a dude at a bar...so this ends up being kinda a ruben foster sorta thing where the chiefs gave him a benefit of the doubt in this situation with this chick, but when they saw he lied to them, they showed him the door...I think he mighta been able to "survive" this one if he had been truthful with the chiefs from the get go...

tyreke hill better watch his ass because he could be the next one out the door if he pulls some stupid shit...

In December 2014, Hill — then a star on Oklahoma State University’s football and track teams — was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery by strangulation, following an incident in which news reports said he punched and choked his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/...ed-in-oklahoma

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    dont think it was the actions, per se, it was the fact that he told the chiefs management one story that was clearly proven to be a lie by the video...I also think if im remembering correctly, he already got into some shit in a separate incident where he punched a dude at a bar...so this ends up being kinda a ruben foster sorta thing where the chiefs gave him a benefit of the doubt in this situation with this chick, but when they saw he lied to them, they showed him the door...I think he mighta been able to "survive" this one if he had been truthful with the chiefs from the get go...

tyreke hill better watch his ass because he could be the next one out the door if he pulls some stupid shit...

In December 2014, Hill — then a star on Oklahoma State University’s football and track teams — was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery by strangulation, following an incident in which news reports said he punched and choked his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time.

nobody is going to remember the chiefs taking the high road and standing up for, what? the shit doesn't look that bad, especially if this is the kind of element your life is surrounded by

all this does is cost them a chance at the SB a little more
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

nobody is going to remember the chiefs taking the high road and standing up for, what? the shit doesn't look that bad, especially if this is the kind of element your life is surrounded by

I mean it's basically a guy with fuck you money saying, 'fuck you' for lying to me because im sure this release had to be approved at the top of that organization for a high profile guy like this to be shown the door...this aint a 7th round guard here...

there are other guys with fuck you money, like jerry jones, who when he signed greg hardy was like 'fuck you' people out there I don't give two fucks about what you think, I wanna win...im really surprised they didn't make a run at ruben foster and i'd be damn sure willing to bet if they didn't have a beast like zeke in the backfield, kareem hunt would be a cowboy by sunday…

that's the beauty of having fuck you money, you pretty much get to take a stance on whatever the hell you want and not really give two shits about what anybody else thinks...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

I mean it's basically a guy with fuck you money saying, 'fuck you' for lying to me because im sure this release had to be approved at the top of that organization for a high profile guy like this to be shown the door...this aint a 7th round guard here...

there are other guys with fuck you money, like jerry jones, who when he signed greg hardy was like 'fuck you' people out there I don't give two fucks about what you think, I wanna win...im really surprised they didn't make a run at ruben foster and i'd be damn sure willing to bet if they didn't have a beast like zeke in the backfield, kareem hunt would be a cowboy by sunday…

that's the beauty of having fuck you money, you pretty much get to take a stance on whatever the hell you want and not really give two shits about what anybody else thinks...
    i wonder what the required grieve time teams have to do before they make a play. i would scoop him up in a week and hire a gr8 pr guy and mark this down as a big misunderstanding. peeps will believe anything they read. maybe hngkonger can write it

Comments

sah_24: Lol, he can cry again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lols after they literally stole her cell phone ... jesus that dude is bat shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The way the NFL looked after they fucked up the Ray Rice situation there was no way he wasn't getting suspended the rest of the year for this. The league is going to be facing a whole lot of scrutiny over the next several months because they should have been able to get this recording being who they are but it's as if they decided to practice avoidance on the matter.

Ray Rice never recovered again but he was aging fast and having a terrible year already when this happened so that is one thing Kareem Hunt as going for him the fact he is super young playing in a young guys game because NFL running backs are mostly shit once they hit 30. Their are a few exceptions of course but this is usually the case.

Was the video ever released on Ezekiel Elliott abuse? I don't believe there was and he fought his case hard but eventually got several games out for it. Since to my knowledge no video was made public we have to assume Kareem Hunt will at least get that much time but the league will likely take a big stand here after looking like a fool several times in abuse cases like this.

Any endorsement revenue Kareem Hunt may have earned for several years, but probably forever he can kiss goodbye.

Load Metric
    Chick was a friend of Giselle.

Evil Bill scores another bye.

Unreal

Comments

Texter:

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why is the media referring to this as domestic violence? This was an altercation but in no way is this domestic violence as it doesn't look like he even knew this chick.

Now you have all these windbag empty suits talking about the NFL's domestic violence problem, which may be an issue but this isn't part of it.

I can see why no charges were pressed, KH should've shot straight with the Chiefs from the jump and this would probably have blown over.

My take is based solely on the video shown, who knows what else might have happened.
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 12-01-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Already won the FF regular season with Hunt and Mahomes....playoff time for the real money and I’m fucked.

Blah

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This fool should have prepared better to do this interview.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

This fool should have prepared better to do this interview.
    What was wrong with the interview?

Load Metric
    Well he is gone from KC wonder what could have set him off , suck a mellow fellow. Some NFL team will claim him in waivers. Just saw media , a black woman interviewed him said he wasn't remoursefull enough.

Thread Information